Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2012, 08:29 PM

23,221 posts, read 29,044,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRGirl View Post
What do you think of two Capricorn dating?
My opinions on any two Cardinal signs (Libra/Cancer/Capricorn/Aries) are the same! Cardinal signs are leaders, directors, initiators, control freaks, bossy, never happier than when they're running the show.

Get the picture?

Being a Cardinal sign Aries, I feel the tension even on a friendship or co-worker level!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicitev21 View Post
This is why I said Virgos are boring in bed...a lot of enthusiasm to do the same old thing...Im an Aquarius so Im very inventive and pushing the boundaries of everything...sex is a big one for me...never the same thing!
Thanks for reviving the memories, being once involved with someone with Mars in Aquarius, and me, the sexually ritualistic, routine-loving Mars in Virgo. Gee whiz! What's wrong with ritualism!!!

You find the world's best recipe for cake and frosting, why interject pudding, tortes, pie, popsicles, mousse!!!!

Gotta good thing going, what wrong with replaying it over and over and over and over and over again!!!

Taurus is also a ritualistic type, I'm speaking Mars (essentially speaking of what turns you on sexually) in Taurus.

Paradisical reptitiveness, nite after nite after nite!

Let Aquarius' inventiveness remain in the science lab!

Old 01-24-2012, 08:42 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,547,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I'm an Aquarius, and I have dated a Virgo man.

Great guy, he was really awesome, we are still 'friends', but there just wasn't enough spice for me in that pairing. I became very bored with the routine. It wasn't his fault, it just wasn't in the cards for us, and we left on good terms.

I have nothing bad to say about him though, he really is a great catch ...for the woman he married.
And they're typically really nice guys. They kind of make you feel safe and secured in a relationship.. No strange mysteries to uncover or surprises with Virgos. I have nothing bad to say about my three Virgos either and I'm kind of friends with two of them. It's just that the boredom was too much, lol!!

Old 01-24-2012, 08:44 PM

MMoon17: I can usually spot Scorpio through their self-confidence, the most self-confident sign of the zodiac! They radiate it!

Old 01-24-2012, 11:13 PM

2,155 posts, read 4,581,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMoon17 View Post
I'm very into astrology (My sun is Scorpio,my moon is Cancer, and something else is also in Scorpio- I'm 100% a water sign.....

Scorpio- I typically can actually tell who is a Scorpio actually am I am often correct about it. I have also frequently gotten approached by people and one of the first things they have said to me is guessing that I am a Scorpio! We usually have eyes that stand out regardless of color, but that's not what I have based it on. I cannot explain it. Just from a brief conversation I can figure out if you are a Scorpio or not. People notice us when we are in a room even if we aren't the most physically attractive but we have swagger and stand out (only thing is most people won't approach us). We seem to be the most disliked sign of all of them from what I have read. We are vengeful having a difficult time moving on without having revenge of sorts, cunning, see things very black and white with no gray area, and remember everything that a person has done to scorn us. Once we don't like you, you need to prove to us why we should like you. Lastly we know you better than you know yourself! Oh and while we are very sensual people (our reproductive system seem to be the body system we have problems with from reading about us), we do have certain issues with sex. The Scorpios I have known either have huge hangups about sex, have way too much sex (if there is such a thing), or just have certain issues regarding sex.
Yup, very true.

Old 01-29-2012, 03:44 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,005,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaKendall View Post
Here is the tricky thing - a person isn't necessarily ruled by their Sun Sign, but rather by whatever signs and influences in their chart are the strongest. So I'm not going by Sun sign as much as I am by what the person was most strongly influenced by.

This is all personal experience.

Aries - Exciting and very masculine, very alpha male, but not too romantic.

Taurus - hugely entertaining and adorable but hard to get close to sometimes. Also, scarily possessive and with bad tempers at times.

Gemini - very flighty and hard to pin down. Moves around constantly. Fun to flirt with though.

Cancer - extremely shy and sensitive. Hard to get close to. Very distrustful. (But hands down the funniest sign).

Leo - way too self-involved. Need a lot of attention and assurance.

Virgo - way too picky.

Scorpio - very controlling, possessive, and nuts.

Sagittarius - the one sign that I do not, to my knowledge, have much experience with.

Capricorn - very uptight, too obsessed with looking good in the public eye and obtaining success.

Aquarius - a little goofy and strange.

Pisces - the worst, sorry. Dreamers who live in a fantasyland.

Remember, this is MY personal experience. Don't get offended, you asked for the negative traits.
Me and my man. Boy do those describe us. He often jokingly wonders if 'crazy' (him) and 'strange' (me) can work.

Old 01-29-2012, 07:23 PM

56 posts, read 90,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdf2011 View Post
Yes, there's a lot to it. Everything from your physical appearance to your personality is contingent upon your sign. Basically your entire being. I've become so immersed in it that I can now tell someones sign just by looking at them. I plan to take James Randi's $1 million dollar challenge soon. My best suggestion would be to study. Go to the book store look for the astrology section and do as much reading as possible. Once you learn about it, listen to your inner voice. It's basically your sixth sense, that'll guide you through life.
Unfortunately, how people seem to us are the result of a variety of factors and influences and Astrology is but one of those factors.
To determine anything based only on Astrology is very short sighted and detrimental to your relationships, including all the ones you've missed.

Old 02-02-2012, 06:52 PM

26,408 posts, read 46,581,861 times
Capricorn and Virgo= very stubborn and routine-oriented.

Old 02-04-2012, 04:42 PM

4,045 posts, read 4,430,733 times
Aries: Too hotheaded.

Taurus: Bullheaded.

Gemini: 2 faced.

Leo: Arrogance.

Just my experiences;

Old 02-04-2012, 05:33 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteStater View Post
Capricorn and Virgo= very stubborn and routine-oriented.
Actually look it up, they are a perfect match.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships