U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2012, 05:55 PM

20,852 posts, read 35,964,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Actually look it up, they are a perfect match.
Yes, that is why they tend to frustrate me greatly as I am a Gemini.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2012, 06:25 PM

3,082 posts, read 3,169,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I'm married to a cancer too...I sometimes refer to him as a caveman. He's very masculine (which is mostly good) but he can be very sensitive too.

He can also have a temper and will flip on a dime.
I'm Aries and I also have those traits...except for the sensitive part,I am a bit sensitive but about other things.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:30 PM

17,407 posts, read 21,249,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by felicitev21 View Post
I thought it would also be fun to get mine. Some of these things were dead on which was cool. Anyone care to tell me what all this stuff about moons and suns and houses means? Because I understand none of that. Also why does it say the word "Julian" at the beginning of it?
Natal Chart Report
What do we have here? An Aquarian with a sexually magnetic Scorpio Ascendant! And if those sexually attracted to you only knew what lies behind the front cover of this book!!!

Essentially, an air & water type, balanced by some earth (Mercury in Capricorn).

Venus and Mars in I-want-to-surrender-to-you-completely Pisces at odds with the most detached air sign of the zodiac! Aquarians don't need a home, their heads are their homes, so essentially, they'll never be homeless!

These last two signs of the zodiac (Pisces/Aquarius), deep down inside, subconsciously, long to find someone who will take care of them, and leave the irritating responsibilities of earth to someone else, and they're both very good at finding those people, Pisces better than Aquarius.

And with your sexy Scorpio Ascendant, you may just luck out! Throw those resumes and job applications in the trash can!

Both Aquarius and Pisces are champions of the underdogs, Aquarius wrapping themselves up with social causes and Occupy Wall Street movements and throw in some compassion (Pisces) for the underpriveledged, the poor.

I have a weakness for Scorpio Ascendants, so keep your distance from me, please!!!

Old 02-05-2012, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I'm married to a cancer too...I sometimes refer to him as a caveman. He's very masculine (which is mostly good) but he can be very sensitive too.
Cancer is considered to be the most feminine of all the signs, and what do we have here if we have a feminine Cancerian male in a masculinity-revered country? Note: I didn't state world!

It's not surprising that so many Cancerian males end up coming across as the most masculine, macho of males to disguise all that femininity, like Cancerian Sylvester Stallone, who, I've read, can break out in a good cry anytime!

This speaks so well of Cancerian Males: Harder the shell, softer the center!

But in other cultures, Cancerian males might feel more at home, more relaxed and not so defensive, if they're sitting alone in a bar, a sentimental song comes on the jukebox, and they cry their eyes out for all to see!

Cancerian Tobias C., where art thou?

Old 02-05-2012, 08:56 PM

42,677 posts, read 44,311,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteStater View Post
Yes, that is why they tend to frustrate me greatly as I am a Gemini.
Which personality? Lol
My brother is one. He has two. He says he doesn't but he does.

Old 02-05-2012, 10:35 PM

And it's the jack-of-all-trades Gemini's, who can sport many different faces and skills, who will emerge victorious with this never-ending recession we've been facing!

The tunnel-vision, inflexible, averse to changes, I'll-kill-myself-if-I-lose-my-job Fixed and earth signs: Eat your hearts out!!!

That'll serve you right! One personality!

Old 02-05-2012, 10:40 PM

42,677 posts, read 44,311,417 times
Haha shut up.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:54 AM

845 posts, read 1,448,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quenelle View Post
I so agree with you! I'm a female Aries and have a 'head of hair', also my eye brows are shaped like horns. Like most Aries subjects I hate having my head touched (teeth, eyes etc.) And what do I have most trouble with? Teeth, eyes etc. I am married to a Cancer subject and although a very Macho male he is emotional and easily hurt. Being Aries, I have to be very careful with him (Fire and Water don't usually mix but we have been married for many years) My son is a Gemini and like the Twins, has two of everything, yeah he's also on his second marriage. Two children. two dogs, you name it he has two of it! And he can talk the hind legs off a donkey My daughter is Taurus and typical of that sign too. Although I don't read the popular Horoscopes, I do believe that people generally resemble the characteristics of the sign they are born under

Im a complete believer in the physical attributes related to all the signs. I guess lots of people solely on the fact that I know who so many people, be it famous people, or people in my life, look like, coupled with knowing their birthday, that I can instantly match similar traits and make decently accurate guesses at what sign people are by what they look like.

My best friend is an Aries (male), and his most prevalent ailments always revolve around his head. He suffers from basically constant, 24/7, headaches, like hes always has some degree of a headache.....and he gets toothaches often, even had a tooth randomly start decaying.....and he takes good care of them, hygiene and all.

Im a Cancer, and true to my sign, everything that ever seems to be physically wrong with me, usually has to do with my digestive system, and feeling sick to my stomach in some way or another.

I always enjoy meeting other Cancer people, especially fellow men, because I love knowing the secret pansy ass behind the facade of machismo. Like if they act brutish and cool-dude in front of me, its comical to me, because I know they secretly cry over dumb ****, and listen to hyper-emotional girly music. Not that I dont, I listen to hardcore punk and metal and hip hop in front of all my dude friends, and then when they leave I find my solace in the backstreet boys or celine dion.....but im growing more and more comfortable in my shell, that, I dont so much leave it, but I let people into it with me and show them around, so to speak.

Old 02-06-2012, 06:59 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,578,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias C View Post

I always enjoy meeting other Cancer people, especially fellow men, because I love knowing the secret pansy ass behind the facade of machismo. Like if they act brutish and cool-dude in front of me, its comical to me, because I know they secretly cry over dumb ****, and listen to hyper-emotional girly music. Not that I dont, I listen to hardcore punk and metal and hip hop in front of all my dude friends, and then when they leave I find my solace in the backstreet boys or celine dion.....but im growing more and more comfortable in my shell, that, I dont so much leave it, but I let people into it with me and show them around, so to speak.
I'm a cancer, and I think both personality traits can co-exst without any background pretend. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Last edited by Raging-Hetero; 02-06-2012 at 07:14 AM..

Old 02-06-2012, 12:23 PM

1,171 posts, read 2,242,054 times
I have come to disllike Cancerians. My sister in law has OCD and is a nutcase who has been abusive verbally to her own children and as for her poor husband! thankfully, they got rid of her. But she still visits and still whines on and on about her poor little self.

My husband is a Cancerian and he is so emotional, up and down. Self pitying. Too protective. Too cllingy. Has been abusive. So he isn't firing on all cyllinders either.

I am Pisces/Aries cusp. So the Pisces me relates to my hubby, but the Aries part of me truly loathes my husband and his pathetic whinging.

Maybe thats why I can't make up my miind about divorcing him!!!! Part of me would, part of me wouldn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships