U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2012, 07:59 PM

42,837 posts, read 79,094,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
I used to tell my husband that no one would be able to put with his moods and teasing like I do. Now I'm wondering if all Pisces women would?

I think I'll keep that little tidbit to myself.
That's right! Why let him know that somebody else might, too...?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2012, 08:03 PM

3,261 posts, read 4,669,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Negative traits of various signs:

Pisces: None!

Scorpio: None!

If you adhere to any number of these traits, and this is not your sun sign, then there's a good chance your Moon is in this sign! Many, live a good share of their lives thru their Moon sign, not their sun signs.

Pisces - Sun / Scorpio - Moon here.

Old 02-06-2012, 08:10 PM

17,417 posts, read 21,259,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
Pisces - Sun / Scorpio - Moon here.
Mitt Romney, is that you posting?

Did you know Mitt Romney is a Pisces Sun with a Scorpio Moon? And if Pisces tends to give up too easily, faced with challenges, what keeps this man going? Yup! That iron-willed, fiercely-determined, never-give-up Scorpio Moon!

And what keeps Ron Paul going? His Mars in ever-determined Scorpio!

Old 02-06-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quenelle View Post
My husband is a Cancer subject but no way can I think of him as having feminine trends. He spent 23 years as a Royal Marines Commando! He was a professional diver, paratrooper and cliff climber, been in so many trouble spots through out the world and has a chest full of medals to prove it. But.............I also remember that when my friends wanted their babies settled, they brought them to him and he could settle them right away. I just thought it was because he was big and strong and the babies felt secure in his arms..................oh well, I suppose..........................
Your husband could be a single planet Cancerian Sun sign, surrounded by macho elements in his chart or none other. The Royal Marines, the U.S. Marines, being a boxer (like Cancerian Sylvester Stallone's role of Rambo) would be right up Cancer's alley, anything to deceive the public and themselves, that deep inside, lies a weepy, sentimental woman!

There's no need to expend all that energy to prove otherwise, it's the Cancerian and Piscean men who should re-start a Men's Liberation Movement, to teach men is far healthier to show your feminine sides.

Again, it's cultural. Once you leave the Cowboy culture of the U.S., and travel to other countries, experience other cultures, a Cancerian male would probably feel much more comfortable "letting it all hang out"!

And you don't have to travel that far either. Mexico will do just fine!

Old 02-06-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Only women put so much importance on astrology signs. Men don't believe in that nonsense.
We're all yin and yang, 50% woman, 50% man. The woman in you, where art thou!!!

Old 02-06-2012, 08:37 PM

3,406 posts, read 7,565,332 times
Aries- don't know any
Taurus- Intense, manipulative, mysterious, can never tell what one is thinking
gemini- superficial, social, shallow relationships but can be fun to pass time with
cancer- moody, bitchy, debbie downer, not spontaneous and usually sad about something
leo- fun, exciting, elitist, flashy, insecure but with a confident veneer
virgo- uptight pricks, no fun
libra- constant need to be dating someone, handsome or beautiful but seems to lack substance
scorpio- intense, it seems like they know you well after short period of time, interesting people, interesting stories, all or nothing
sag- fun, open minded, funny, sometimes too loud, happy, optimistic
capy- uptight
aqua-in the clouds
pisces- in the clouds, drunk or stoned and annoying as hell

I'm a Sag Sun, Leo Rising and Scorpio Moon

Old 02-06-2012, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
cancer- moody, bitchy, debbie downer, not spontaneous and usually sad about something
There we go! And Tij just told me not to bother with them! What more can I ask for?!

Old 02-06-2012, 09:07 PM

Forewarned you were, but, but, but............................................you r Scorpio placements subconsciously crave a challenging relationship!

Getting involved with an Aries would have your Scorpio placements purring like a kitten!

Last edited by tijlover; 02-06-2012 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 02-06-2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Forewarned you were, but, but, but............................................you r Scorpio placements subconsciously crave a challenging relationship!
Why challenging? It sounds like a soulmate to me!

Quote:
Getting involved with an Aries would have your Scorpio placements purring like a kitten!
Nah... That one I tried not too long ago and as difficult as it is for me to find looks appealing, even that didn't help...

Well, I've run out of signs, Tij! Guess I should just pronounce the long "temporary" retirement permanent and just call it a romantic life!

Old 02-07-2012, 08:15 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,910,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Why challenging? It sounds like a soulmate to me!

Nah... That one I tried not too long ago and as difficult as it is for me to find looks appealing, even that didn't help...

Well, I've run out of signs, Tij! Guess I should just pronounce the long "temporary" retirement permanent and just call it a romantic life!
Those who are meant to meet, will meet. All relationships are challenging.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships