U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2012, 01:27 PM

900 posts, read 1,496,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Another generality that, for me, rings true. Again, with no polling of birthdays beforehand, I notice that I have few friends or people I like in these birthday periods, with none at all in July and November.

I guess throwing water on fire doesn't work. It's a lot more fun to hang around with "tell it like it is," uninhibited, "life of the party" types.
When fire and water fight , water always wins (puts fire out) are you Sag? I love Sag
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 07:15 PM

14,752 posts, read 28,638,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog1 View Post
When fire and water fight , water always wins (puts fire out) are you Sag? I love Sag
I can see that. After all, that's the "medium" firefighters employ. However, what I think is that the "fire" people are long gone before the "water" people can even start the sprinkler.

As for your question, I am blunt, candid, and always observing and analyzing people and life, so the answer is yes. I was talking to a lady on the plane while standing near the galley between Buenos Aires and the States and she, out of the blue, asked me my astrological sign. She said "I knew it. That's what my husband is." I was stunned.

Old 05-17-2012, 07:27 PM

42,677 posts, read 44,333,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I've said it before, will say it again, if you can coax any of the earths signs into it (Capricorn/Virgo/Taurus), even if you need to use force, no signs can be more pleasant company than when they've been lubricated properly. All 3 earth signs need some good lube to bring out the best in them!

Let's see now, there's beer, wine, tequila, bourbon, brandy, vodka, rum.

My prickly Virgo roommate of 12 years, could de-prick himself with just the first 3 sips of a beer!
It's true. With some drinks in me I loosen up. Not so control freakish.

Old 05-17-2012, 07:27 PM

900 posts, read 1,496,253 times
Such a fun post , anyone else?

Old 05-17-2012, 08:27 PM

17,417 posts, read 21,263,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post

One of my favorite people in all the world is a Capricorn, especially after he's had a few beers!
Aha! You figured it out! Lubricate any of the earth signs, and you end up lubricating their wallets, tongue and sex drive!

But, at least, with egotistical Capricorn, being so image/status conscious, they're not going to stoop as low as Virgo, and start out the evening embarassing you, by asking the bartender to bring you the cheapest beer/drink on the menu. But stick around! After a few cheap beers, then order the most expensive drink on the menu, and they'll never know the difference until they wake up the next morning, check their wallets, and all hell may break loose! Call 911! I was robbed last nite!

Old 05-17-2012, 08:29 PM

40,514 posts, read 40,022,838 times
I, unfortuanely live up to a lot of the negative stereotypes about my sign......

Old 05-17-2012, 08:35 PM

10,890 posts, read 13,567,507 times
Quote:
Aha! You figured it out! Lubricate any of the earth signs, and you end up lubricating their wallets, tongue and sex drive!

But, at least, with egotistical Capricorn, being so image/status conscious, they're not going to stoop as low as Virgo, and start out the evening embarassing you, by asking the bartender to bring you the cheapest beer/drink on the menu. But stick around! After a few cheap beers, then order the most expensive drink on the menu, and they'll never know the difference until they wake up the next morning, check their wallets, and all hell may break loose! Call 911! I was robbed last nite!
Hahaha, this totally just described my entire weekend

Old 05-17-2012, 08:42 PM

17,417 posts, read 21,263,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog1 View Post
Lots of drunk Capricorns , they tend to be unlucky. Also have to mention , Ive heard Virgos are lousy in bed. (Never had one)
There's an explanation as to why Capricorns are not lucky, they proceed the luckiest sign of the zodiac: Sagittarius. They grabbed all the luck and refuse to spread it around!

As for Virgo being lousy in bed, let's not forget it's the sign of the Great Harlot, Virgo predominates in the charts of successful prostitutes. I made full use of my Mars/Saturn in Virgo and have worked as a male prostitute! Yes, Virgo is considered to be the sexual technician of the zodiac, and if you don't like sex in a technical fashion, look elsewhere! But Ah! You don't know what you're missing!

Generally speaking, for one's sex drive, look to their Mars sign, not their Sun sign, to avoid disappointments! If you want an all-nite session, and you have the next day to recuperate, head for Mars in long-distance Scorpio or Taurus!

If you're into long silent tantric sessions, Pisces is there to teach you all that!

Love to talk during sex, well you've got 3 to pick from: Mars in any of the air signs will provide that for you! These types, generally, need lots of words to get the ball rolling!

Old 05-17-2012, 08:48 PM

42,677 posts, read 44,333,150 times
Hahaha I'm a tech person.

Old 05-17-2012, 08:49 PM

14,752 posts, read 28,638,351 times
Quote:
the luckiest sign of the zodiac: Sagittarius. They grabbed all the luck and refuse to spread it around!
I only WISH that was true:
a) worked my ass off for everything I have
b) luck - that's funny. I've spent somewhere between $30 and $50 on slot machines IN MY LIFE, and might manage "2 cherries," at best. Other similar stories.
c) no "silver spoon" breeding in the family
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships