Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 12:30 AM

46 posts, read 85,507 times

Advertisements

What negative traits have you noticed about people of different signs you've met? What are the top 5 negative traist of each sign?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2012, 12:35 AM

27 posts, read 64,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdf2011 View Post
What negative traits have you noticed about people of different signs you've met? What are the top 5 negative traist of each sign?
You must be female!

Old 01-03-2012, 12:42 AM

Rofl! Actually, I'm a male but I'm an Aquarius so I'm I wouldn't be considered very "normal". I take it you aren't into astrology? You're missing out!

Old 01-03-2012, 01:00 AM

27 posts, read 64,175 times
Quote:
Rofl! Actually, I'm a male but I'm an Aquarius so I'm I wouldn't be considered very "normal". I take it you aren't into astrology? You're missing out!
My bad! I am not into astrology , is there something actually to it? I mean what difference could it make which month you happen to be born in?

Old 01-03-2012, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAE DUDE View Post
My bad! I am not into astrology , is there something actually to it? I mean what difference could it make which month you happen to be born in?
Yes, there's a lot to it. Everything from your physical appearance to your personality is contingent upon your sign. Basically your entire being. I've become so immersed in it that I can now tell someones sign just by looking at them. I plan to take James Randi's $1 million dollar challenge soon. My best suggestion would be to study. Go to the book store look for the astrology section and do as much reading as possible. Once you learn about it, listen to your inner voice. It's basically your sixth sense, that'll guide you through life.

Old 01-03-2012, 01:49 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,025,008 times
I'm a fellow Aquarius male. I'm curious as to what you base your belief in astrology on? I find the description of Aquarius fits me uncannily, but it's probably just coincidental.

Old 01-03-2012, 02:22 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,445,049 times
Quote:
Zodiac signs have nothing to do with a person's character or personality.

It's nothing more than a conversation piece at a cocktail party.

Not a science. Not useful in any way.

Old 01-03-2012, 02:52 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,922,877 times
Quote:
Yes, there's a lot to it. Everything from your physical appearance to your personality is contingent upon your sign.
Just what Luckygem says

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Zodiac signs have nothing to do with a person's character or personality.
And even if there is any substance to astrology, it has absolutely nothing to do with your physical appearance.

Are you familiar with the term "genetics" ?
Much as I hate to rain on your parade, genetics has much more to do with your personality and appearance than the time and date of your birth.

Old 01-03-2012, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
And even if there is any substance to astrology, it has absolutely nothing to do with your physical appearance.

Are you familiar with the term "genetics" ?
Much as I hate to rain on your parade, genetics has much more to do with your personality and appearance than the time and date of your birth.
I respectully disagree with you on the issue of genetics. I dont think genetics have anything to do with physical appearance. It more has to do with rising and sun sign. My dad and I hav the same rising sign and so people tell me all the time "You look just like your dad" Well duh! Its because we are both the same rising sign! If we didn't have the same rising sign, noone would say that we look alike! Whats your rising sign? Find out and then compare it to like someone famous' sun sign, compare your rising to their sun, youll see! Genetics has nothing to do with it! At least thats my theory! Here's a few examples: When it comes to full hair, Aries take the cake! Virgo takes the cake with consistent look. You can look at a pic of a virgo now and a pic of that same virgo like 20 yrs from now and the virgo will look almost exactly the same! Sagittarius resembles horses and Leo women resemble reindeer. Leos hav noses set high on their face. Contrast that with say, a taurus nose that is more like a bull. Leos are tradtionaly the lion so they also look mane-y. Leo's take great pride in their appearance and dont lke to be outdone or copied.

Old 01-03-2012, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I'm a fellow Aquarius male. I'm curious as to what you base your belief in astrology on? I find the description of Aquarius fits me uncannily, but it's probably just coincidental.
It fits me uncannily as well. It's not so much a belief as it is a way of life. I live astrology, I don't just believe in it. I feel that the more you know about astrology, the more the keys unlock doors in your mind and in your life. Our date of birth and the alignment of the stars are important. I happen to believe that there are only so many variations of man (and woman's) personality and physical characteristics and astrology is borne out of that realization of our vast,yet patterned potential. I also recommend studying Jungian synchronicity, in addition to astrology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships