Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2012, 12:49 PM

499 posts, read 580,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Cancer is considered to be the most feminine of all the signs, and what do we have here if we have a feminine Cancerian male in a masculinity-revered country? Note: I didn't state world!

It's not surprising that so many Cancerian males end up coming across as the most masculine, macho of males to disguise all that femininity, like Cancerian Sylvester Stallone, who, I've read, can break out in a good cry anytime!

This speaks so well of Cancerian Males: Harder the shell, softer the center!

But in other cultures, Cancerian males might feel more at home, more relaxed and not so defensive, if they're sitting alone in a bar, a sentimental song comes on the jukebox, and they cry their eyes out for all to see!

Cancerian Tobias C., where art thou?
My husband is a Cancer subject but no way can I think of him as having feminine trends. He spent 23 years as a Royal Marines Commando! He was a professional diver, paratrooper and cliff climber, been in so many trouble spots through out the world and has a chest full of medals to prove it. But.............I also remember that when my friends wanted their babies settled, they brought them to him and he could settle them right away. I just thought it was because he was big and strong and the babies felt secure in his arms..................oh well, I suppose..........................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2012, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias C View Post
Im a complete believer in the physical attributes related to all the signs. I guess lots of people solely on the fact that I know who so many people, be it famous people, or people in my life, look like, coupled with knowing their birthday, that I can instantly match similar traits and make decently accurate guesses at what sign people are by what they look like.

My best friend is an Aries (male), and his most prevalent ailments always revolve around his head. He suffers from basically constant, 24/7, headaches, like hes always has some degree of a headache.....and he gets toothaches often, even had a tooth randomly start decaying.....and he takes good care of them, hygiene and all.

Im a Cancer, and true to my sign, everything that ever seems to be physically wrong with me, usually has to do with my digestive system, and feeling sick to my stomach in some way or another.

I always enjoy meeting other Cancer people, especially fellow men, because I love knowing the secret pansy ass behind the facade of machismo. Like if they act brutish and cool-dude in front of me, its comical to me, because I know they secretly cry over dumb ****, and listen to hyper-emotional girly music. Not that I dont, I listen to hardcore punk and metal and hip hop in front of all my dude friends, and then when they leave I find my solace in the backstreet boys or celine dion.....but im growing more and more comfortable in my shell, that, I dont so much leave it, but I let people into it with me and show them around, so to speak.
As I have said previously, my husband is a Cancer subject and he too suffers with digestive problems and all things to do with the digestive tract, has frequently had kidney stones too.

Old 02-06-2012, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflorrie View Post
I have come to disllike Cancerians. My sister in law has OCD and is a nutcase who has been abusive verbally to her own children and as for her poor husband! thankfully, they got rid of her. But she still visits and still whines on and on about her poor little self.

My husband is a Cancerian and he is so emotional, up and down. Self pitying. Too protective. Too cllingy. Has been abusive. So he isn't firing on all cyllinders either.

I am Pisces/Aries cusp. So the Pisces me relates to my hubby, but the Aries part of me truly loathes my husband and his pathetic whinging.

Maybe thats why I can't make up my miind about divorcing him!!!! Part of me would, part of me wouldn't.
As an Aries married to a Cancer, I feel you have really got the extremes and my heart goes out to you. I hope you can work things out. Not all Cancer subjects are as extreme as the two you have quoted. I've been married to my husband for over fifty years and although he can, at times, be a pain in the bum with his insecurities I love him to bits and wouldn't swap him. Being an Aries, I know that I can be self seeking and selfish and demanding my own way. I lead with my head and frequently come un-stuck but my husband picks me up, dusts me down and encourages me to go on. There are good parts to both signs, you just have to look for them. No sign is all bad

Old 02-06-2012, 04:20 PM

37 posts, read 27,979 times
Only women put so much importance on astrology signs. Men don't believe in that nonsense.

Old 02-06-2012, 04:28 PM

1,168 posts, read 2,503,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Only women put so much importance on astrology signs. Men don't believe in that nonsense.
And thats why we love you logical chaps so much.

Old 02-06-2012, 04:31 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times
Aries women: we are all head cases.

Old 02-06-2012, 06:39 PM

896 posts, read 1,853,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Not just women, but men believe in an imaginary spirit that created and judges them though. That spirit also created everything in roughly a week, about 6,000 years ago.

Don't act like men are more logical than women. It's not true. Men are just culturally predisposed to be extroverted.

Old 02-06-2012, 07:26 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,304,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I'm married to a cancer too...I sometimes refer to him as a caveman. He's very masculine (which is mostly good) but he can be very sensitive too.

He'll get sarcastic with me, all fun and games, but when I give it back he pouts...LOL

He can also have a temper and will flip on a dime.
Ha, I'm a Pisces married to a Cancer too. Same exact dynamics!!

There must be something to this astrology thing.

Old 02-06-2012, 07:35 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
Ha, I'm a Pisces married to a Cancer too. Same exact dynamics!!

There must be something to this astrology thing.
Damn! I've been kind of curious to try a Cancer... I'm more curious of Scorpio, though. Just haven't come across an interesting one... Came across a crazy and lying one (too bad; I liked the looks)... one who sleeps with a few dogs (didn't like the looks, either)... A Cancer turned out to be married, even though he was advertizing being single!

Old 02-06-2012, 07:55 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,304,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Damn! I've been kind of curious to try a Cancer... I'm more curious of Scorpio, though. Just haven't come across an interesting one... Came across a crazy and lying one (too bad; I liked the looks)... one who sleeps with a few dogs (didn't like the looks, either)... A Cancer turned out to be married, even though he was advertizing being single!
I used to tell my husband that no one would be able to put up with his moods and teasing like I do. Now I'm wondering if all Pisces women would?

I think I'll keep that little tidbit to myself.

Last edited by robee70; 02-06-2012 at 08:23 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships