Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 02:08 PM

270 posts, read 387,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-turtle View Post
I've had my share of "curvy" women. I'm good.
wow! well at least your honest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2012, 02:13 PM

674 posts, read 1,161,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyj19 View Post
wow! well at least your honest.
Hey, I went through a "big boob" phase. Still like them, but I think if I ever married a girl I'd like her to be in as good of physical shape as I am. I'd like to be attracted to my wife into my 40's and 50's if possible.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:29 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,806,008 times
Quote:
Hey, I went through a "big boob" phase. Still like them, but I think if I ever married a girl I'd like her to be in as good of physical shape as I am. I'd like to be attracted to my wife into my 40's and 50's if possible.
You do understand that looks fade and that personality/character matter the most? Right?

If not then you are in for some surprises when you and your wife hit the 40s. You may wanna rethink your belief system concerning this issue.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
You do understand that looks fade and that personality/character matter the most? Right?

If not then you are in for some surprises when you and your wife hit the 40s. You may wanna rethink your belief system concerning this issue.
We're discussing one aspect: physical attractiveness. Please don't assume that by sticking to the topic that people automatically write off all other aspects and qualities.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:54 PM

270 posts, read 387,586 times
Quote:
I like skinnier girls. In fact I don't date fat girls. We're all going to put on more weight as we age at some point, so if you're already fat then I'd be going into it knowing I'll lose total physical attraction to you sooner than later.

Plus you can do so much more in bed with skinny girls...
When you say skinny..how skinny are you talking?like anorexic skinny or what?

Old 05-15-2012, 02:54 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,140,209 times
I've always been under the impression that most guys aren't into super skinny girls. In fact, lots of my guy friends prefer either an athletic build, or a slightly pudgy build, over a skinny one.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:58 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,806,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I've always been under the impression that most guys aren't into super skinny girls. In fact, lots of my guy friends prefer either an athletic build, or a slightly pudgy build, over a skinny one.
Yup. Check out the Alenka Bikar vid... purrfect!

Old 05-15-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:
When you say skinny..how skinny are you talking?like anorexic skinny or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I think I'd like a really really skinny girl. I don't know, maybe I'm going through a weird phase but I used to like girls with huge boobs. But since I have a couple FWB's currently that have the biggest boobs I've ever seen I think I would be really into a super skinny girl. Maybe even a girl that's taller than me. I've never been with a woman taller than I and I'm 5'8", which isn't that tall, but still.

Old 05-15-2012, 03:12 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,306,289 times
Quote:
I wonder if there is a preference among men for curvy figures or athletic? I take good care of myself , go to the gym regularly and watch what I eat but do not have the figure that seems to be most attractive to most men. Small hips, no stomach average breasts (reduced) toned legs is more my body type like a runner or swimmer. Is the curvier figure more attractive or athletic?

Being both curvy and athletic are attributes that men find attractive as long as..

1. You aren't fat/obese. Having a little weight and being thick can be nice depending on the figure, but being an all out BBW? no thanks (that's fetish territory).

2. Your athletic physique doesn't give you a masculine figure. It's good to be athletic but trust me, it's a buzz killer when you see a hot broad with a hot face and she's got the body of a man/hybrid matchbox car.

Old 05-15-2012, 03:12 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,947,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
Yup. Check out the Alenka Bikar vid... purrfect!
Yep. Alenka Bikar has a perfect body...... for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships