Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 11:48 AM

2,628 posts, read 4,610,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikake View Post
*regrets opening this thread due to the first two sentences*
Wtf?
Count me in as another that wished I didn't open this thread as well.

I'm sick to my stomach now knowing that people like this exist and no one reports anything out of fear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2012, 01:50 PM

2,687 posts, read 7,409,755 times
Cool well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
My freind confided with me that her roommate/freind-partner killed his dog while drunk and took pictures of its bloody dead body.He killed it by bashing it over the head with a pipe wrench because he got angry with the dog.She was very upset and I was quite shocked even though he has been abusive to the dog before and they where going to put the dog to sleep in a few weeks, but that dosen't justify that kind of behavior.He is very controlling of her and I now he is emotionally abusive to her and might be boderline physically abusive but I haven't seen him cross that line YET.He tries to isolate her from her family and I am their only freind.She tells me that he is waayy worse than I have seen when he gets drunk.He also views ultra violent acts on the internet like real chainsaw beheadings and other ultra violent gory deaths.He also owns tons of guns and other weapons.The more I learn about this guy the more I am distancing myself from him but I think my freind is afraid to leave him out of guilt and or fear.What dose someone say or do in a suituation like this and is this guy a ticking time bomb?
why don't one of you turn him into the police and the Humane Society?

Old 08-21-2012, 11:13 PM

530 posts, read 1,130,926 times
OMG that is beyond APPALLING!!

If so,Rome did that to my dog I do not know what I would do to him

I would definitely CALL the police and press charges. That is beyond disgusting, inhumane

I am speechless !!!!

Old 08-22-2012, 11:31 AM

24,548 posts, read 10,869,900 times
OP has not posted in two days. Is the story real? Is it a perception and the responses were not as expected?

Old 08-22-2012, 01:03 PM

229 posts, read 423,868 times
Why did she not report him?? That is HORRIBLE!!! Is he a boyfriend or roommate?? Either way, she needs to leave when he not there (like I did w/an abusive ex), report him (she should try to get the pics) and move where he can't find her. This girl is in serious danger. I speak from experience. Even if he never progresses to physically abusing her (which he probably will) he sounds like an ******* wack-job anyway. What is wrong with this chic?? After she turns him in, a women's shelter may even let her stay there. I'm not sure how they work, but she has GOT to get away. I'm not sure of her situation, but she needs to move ASAP. I could go on and on. Please convince her what a danger he is. Who pulls a gun on their mother??? Or anyone for that matter? One day it may be her instead of the dog.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:46 AM

495 posts, read 684,658 times
Yes its real,I could not make this crap up by myself.I don't post often and I don't invent fake posts to amuse myself.Look at my past posts.I posted about these two in the relationship board a month or so back.The reason I didn't report it is I was not there to wittness the crime.Their relationship is hard to quantify.He is gay and she is straight.She has had relationships with men in the past but none where very good(she seems to have a big comlpex about sex and dosen't enjoy it very much and she has never pleasured herself).She also has trouble being by herself.So she was easy pickings for a manipulating gay dude that wanted a f a g hag he could control to feed his need for power over someone.(sorry for the un P C term f.. , and I DO NOT think all gay men are like this).

Old 08-25-2012, 12:57 AM

495 posts, read 684,658 times
What level of crime did he comit by killing his pet with a blunt object while drunk and taking a picture of it? Is that a gross misdomeanor or is it possibly a felony?The reason I ask is when I next talk to her about this I can stress the seriousness of the matter to her.

Old 08-25-2012, 03:44 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,197,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
What level of crime did he comit by killing his pet with a blunt object while drunk and taking a picture of it? Is that a gross misdomeanor or is it possibly a felony?The reason I ask is when I next talk to her about this I can stress the seriousness of the matter to her.
You think the legal definition of the level of the crime is what's important here??
She is swimming with a shark.In most cases like this, it's not a matter of 'if' it's a matter of when.
From your op.....
" even though he has been abusive to the dog before"
The police(or Humane Society, at the least) should be called anytime any incident like this happens so that,hopefully, the rest of society, not just her, has a chance to be aware of this dangerous person.
I can't fathom how she, or you, can be aware of this type of behavior and stand by and let it continue.

Old 08-25-2012, 03:58 AM

10,048 posts, read 18,072,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
The police(or Humane Society, at the least) should be called anytime any incident like this happens so that,hopefully, the rest of society, not just her, has a chance to be aware of this dangerous person.
I can't fathom how she, or you, can be aware of this type of behavior and stand by and let it continue.
^^^ Completely agree!!! And HOW could anyone stay with a person who could do what that piece of sh** did to a defenseless dog?

Old 08-25-2012, 04:09 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I would report this dude to the police for that kind of horrible sh--.

WTF
I agree.

This guy should be in jail. Like right now.
Plenty of evidence if he took pictures.

WTF is wrong with the op or his friend if they haven't reported this behavior?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships