Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2007, 12:51 PM

44 posts, read 170,621 times

Advertisements

.."and who are these people?"

-J. Seinfeld

Whats up the following subjects/situations that most people are afraid to tell the truth about or fess-up (baring rudeness and being super-blunt).

You have a girlfriend (your not in a hot & heavy relationship), but you tell a new woman that you met that your open to having multiple GF's
Hey, women get away with it, especially if your good looking/hot!

Or that you are married and you are a "nun" (if you know what I mean - most guys/women over 40 know what I mean) why not be "active" and say that you want to be active.

If a female wants to get to know you (in whatever way) be open and friendly-start the conversation and at they end give him a suggestion (whatever that is).

Going out you see a lot of 3 packs where there are 2 guys and one girl. Why? Can't it be the other way around or are women so much in demand and rule mens social life?

Openly tell someone of your (alternative) lifestyle without them freaking out or passing judgement.

Why are people in generally such moral snobs. No one is perfect and some of us like to be even less than perfect-yet don't want to be labeled satanists or perverts.

Why are (male) construction workers so borish and rude to passing women?

Why do women get so s_ _tty when we get to know them /chat them up and then when we dare to mention a date-put us down (it takes a lot for a guy to get up the nerve to talk and invest his time)?

That is all I can think of in this rant @ this time-I'm bound to remember more when I close this .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2007, 12:56 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,372,020 times
Quote:
Why do women get so s_ _tty when we get to know them /chat them up and then when we dare to mention a date-put us down (it takes a lot for a guy to get up the nerve to talk and invest his time)?
..I wouldn't turn a guy down. Even if I didn't "fancy a tumble" with him, it beats going to the movies and talkin to mySELF, yanno?

Old 10-04-2007, 12:57 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Why are people afraid to say what they really want?

I'd really rather not say.

Old 10-05-2007, 06:51 AM

Cool Like your reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlekitten View Post
..I wouldn't turn a guy down. Even if I didn't "fancy a tumble" with him, it beats going to the movies and talkin to mySELF, yanno?
Good sense of humor too (soming that I am finding lacking so far) and avery hi rating! Wow! I'm impressed.

Old 10-05-2007, 06:54 AM

Smile Wow a second person with "good humor" *

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Why are people afraid to say what they really want?

I'd really rather not say.
And a high rating to boot! You must have had a lot of ice cream * as a kid (get it?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships