U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2012, 11:09 AM

548 posts, read 794,682 times

Advertisements

I was with my parents and we had driven passed our local park and continued driving and went to my ex's neighborhood and looked for him. We all got out of the car and I saw his friends and him and as soon as he saw me he took off running down the street.

My parents and I took off running after him and either me or my dad tackled him we let him up and him and I asked him if we could talk. He turns to me and asks "wanna make out"? Him and I then walk off down the street and arrive at his house or trailer house and he lets me inside and he leans in and kisses me but I stop and I asked him "why did you break up with me"?

He avoids answering and says he's with a new girl now and doesn't want me. I cry and run out of his house and down the street I get in the car and my parents and I return home. I go inside and go to my room and cry. Then my parents say "hey look who's here" I see this big white truck and my ex is walking to the front door.

My parents let him inside and him and I go to the backyard and start talking. But he looks different he's taller and thinner wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. He turns to me and says "I broke up with her" and he smiled at me. I then turned to him and said "I don't want you anymore".

He turns his back to me and cries. I then tell him "It's ok you will find someone great". Then my mom comes out and goes to the garage and brings out these bouncey sit-on balls and me and my ex start hopping around the yard and this other guys is there too but I don't know who he was. I believe then my ex got up and walked to and through the backdoor.

That's when I woke up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2012, 12:01 PM

47,573 posts, read 60,610,897 times
Your mind is trying to resolve some issues you had with your ex, trying to find closure, and figure out what all happened.

Old 09-08-2012, 12:11 PM

I see well what should I do? I always have similar dreams like this.

Old 09-08-2012, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by napy666 View Post
I see well what should I do? I always have similar dreams like this.
Your dreams are telling you something. I would think this dream is telling you to let go of him. That it's not going to work even if he were to come back.

Dreams are your subconscious trying to get your conscious to understand things. In your sleep, you play things out and if you're having the same dream over and over, it's probably because you're not listening to what your subconscious is telling you.

Old 09-08-2012, 12:17 PM

I think your parents might be too much involved with your love-life, maybe trying to get you married off, or are putting pressure you to have a relationship.

In your dream, it was the parents who opened the door for him to come back in, but then he left anyhow. Maybe your dream is warning you that your parents are making you feel pressure to have any ole relationship even if it's not good or won't work.

Old 09-08-2012, 12:19 PM

Yeah I know I need to let go and move on but part of me doesn't want to let go. All I've met lately are guys who aren't working out so I immediately think back to my ex and how things were and wish he was still he but he's moved on.

I have tried to move on myself but it's difficult. I don't know what to do.

Old 09-08-2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by napy666 View Post
Yeah I know I need to let go and move on but part of me doesn't want to let go. All I've met lately are guys who aren't working out so I immediately think back to my ex and how things were and wish he was still he but he's moved on.

I have tried to move on myself but it's difficult. I don't know what to do.
Well for one listen to your dreams. There's something your dream is trying to tell you about your parents also. Your dreams are resolving certain issues, figuring the whole thing out, so you need to ask what your parents have to do with you and that ex or relationships in general.

The bouncy balls has something to do with your mom, or her interference or wishes in some way. Or maybe she wants everything to be all happy for you but he still left.

In a dream, your parents could even be symbolic of you -- trying to take care of yourself and trying to protect yourself as the child.

Old 09-08-2012, 12:42 PM

My mom has been butting in a it lately saying stuff like "oh where's raymond (exboyfriend name)" or stuff like "oh hey natalie there's a fat guy with a girl and a baby who doesn't it remind you of?" or other similar stuff that brings his name up some way some how.

She always brings up my old friends or old ex boyfriends. So then my thoughts of them sinks in again.

Old 09-09-2012, 10:48 AM

I had yet ANOTHER weird dream and this is what happened this time....

I was at this school in the auditorium for a concert saw some bands then left. Once leaving my best friend was waiting for me out front I grabbed my things and changed and we took off to my place. Once we drove onto my street and parked I saw my ex-boyfriend sitting on the curb near the driveway.

He got up as we got off and walked towards him and the three of us walked into my house and all hung out in my bedroom for a while talking. Then my best friend had to go so I walked her out to her car and said goodbye and she left.

I then returned back inside and to my bedroom where my ex-boyfriend and I hung out and began to talk. I confronted him and asked him "so be honest with me were you seeing someone during the time of my BDay or on my BDay?" he lowered his head and said "yes her and I had coffee late that night".

I raised my hand and slapped him several times across the face and began to toss him across my bedroom a few times still slapping him again and again. He then gets up and grabs me by my throat and places me into my desk chair and handgags me gripping my nostrils tightly until I can't breathe and pass out.

He changes into just his boxers and he undresses me and takes me over to my bed and uses a pink scarf to blindfold and gag me with and begins to rub my breasts while handgagging me tightly whispering into my ear "remember when we use to do this?"

After sometime I woke up and begin to fix the bed and continue to talk to him asking him "why" he did what he did about finding a new girlfriend. He ignores me and we change and take off in his truck and drive off to this yard where some guys were chasing one another chasing after this item they found.

I walked over to a fenced around and began to cry as my ex-boyfriend walked over and watched the guys running around then he got a hold of the item they were chasing and he walks over to me and grabs me and we take off back to his truck and get in and drive off.

We drive off to this nearby park and see some sort of event or circus happening we park and get off and walk around then get on a ferries wheel and begin talking again "so what you going to tell your girlfriend once you get back? That you made out with your old ex that's why you came back to California." He says "idk". I then say "why won't you take me back I will come see you out in TN and everything" he says "I love my girlfriend and she's bigger and better than you".

I cried and then I woke up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships