Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 12:19 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times

Advertisements

I was way out in West Texas and had stopped at a convenience store on I-10, near Balmorrhea. This honest-to-God cowboy walked in, wearing chaps and his face was streaked with dust and sweat. It's been about 20 years and I can't remember what he specifically looked like, but I remember that my jaw literally dropped and I had to tell myself to close my mouth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2012, 02:59 PM

124 posts, read 212,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
How did the most good looking guy you have seen looked like?

*Famous guys do not count*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Any of you women ever find under 6'0" guy good looking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Yeah I like Latin men too. But sophisicated.
Spanish men are to die for! I need to move to Spain!
okay.... this boy in high school...he was absolutely beautiful. he looked like he was puerto rican maybe. olive skin, dark wavy medium hair, medium brown eyes, *sigh* i could NEVER get up the nerve to talk to him...but he wasn't the most sexy though. the most sexy was this dark chocolate guy...i used to luuuuv to hear him talk. not that he had a deep voice or anything, but he was so HONEST, BLUNT, SINCERE, and DOWN TO EARTH. i hate arrogant men to the core. but his transparency was sexy.. and both of those guys were under 6'0"!

but i think its not fair to disqualify famous men. i mean we can all relate to famous men. like if i say "ricky martin is sexy" you know who i'm talking about and can understand where i'm coming from:
see where i'm coming from?

Old 10-27-2012, 03:14 PM

124 posts, read 212,761 times
Default oops!

I almost forgot...there was this one dude. i kid you not-he looked like the statue of the "David". blond hair, big blue eyes, peaches and cream complexion. gorgeous! sorry guys no pics of him but i do have this to show you:
use your imagination ladies...and he too was under 6'0".

Old 10-27-2012, 03:20 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,395,137 times
OMG...is it bad that I enjoy the 'scenery' at my son's soccer games??? There are 6 fields, 12 teams and a lot of hot dads.

Old 10-28-2012, 04:20 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
I ended up meeting a guy who looks a lot like Robert Ri'chard (actor) at a party tonight. Super cute, way too young for me. Oh and gay or bi (he seemed to have an interesting rapport with women).

Old 10-29-2012, 09:46 AM

10,229 posts, read 16,293,698 times
Probably the young man in a bus. There was a trio of guys standing in the bus one evening, and one of them had the handsomest face I have ever seen. Every feature on his face was exquisite. Med-to-light brown hair, kinda' long.

Another one was a Hispanic man standing outside a 7-11 as I was entering the store. He wore a cowboy hat and he was fair-complexioned, with pitch-black hair and these remarkably blue eyes accented with the black lashes.

And yet another one was a young Azorean man on a horse during a parade. Handsome as can be but it was his eyes that stood out even from a 12' or so distance. Emerald green eyes with these great arched eyebrows.

I notice details.

Old 10-30-2012, 05:04 PM

6,350 posts, read 11,580,635 times
It's hard to pick out one most good looking guy as there are many I've seen over the years but I'll mention one most memorable - in case anyone has encountered this ethnic type.

He was a street performer in Bern Switzerland. My first reaction he might have been from North Africa but most likeliy he's a "hybrid" - the man had a high roman nose but broad at the bottom like he might have had a bit of negro blood. His skin was golden brown with dark blond long hair. I swear, people, the man's face resembled a lion! A very attractive and unusual face.

Old 10-31-2012, 02:12 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,646,091 times
Default Blond, skinny/thin, longish hair

Think: Kurt Cobain. I really think he looked like an angel. I wasn't even a huge fan. I just know a beautiful man when I see one. I like thin, even skinny men, between 5'9" and 6'. I love longish hair that falls just below the collar, and I much prefer blond men with blue eyes, but there are very few. That means I married two slender, dark-haired, light-eyed men, and I've always dated slender, shortish types. I also have a thing for Jewish guys, but I'm not Jewish. (My first husband was Jewish, with that dark brown/black hair, green/hazel eyes, and thin as a stick.) I have never dated anyone who was "muscle-bound" or "bald-on-purpose." It's a very unattractive look to me. I am sincerely drawn to the face, first and foremost. I appreciate good bone structure, a straight nose, and thinnish lips.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships