U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 07:10 AM

13,675 posts, read 13,485,460 times

Advertisements

What are you? Some breed of sheep? Be your own person and don't worry about who's following you.

Doesn't sound like this smaller guy was all that much weaker. And why did your "leader" brother start a fight with someone who was smaller and weaker. Not very leaderly.

Maybe also develop a little critical thought. You hate this other guy because he defended himself against your bullying brother? Get a grip. Your brother didn't get anything that wasn't coming to him - and now he's all gutted because he had to deal with those things called consequences? He sounds like a bully and a thug and pretty darn spineless, and I can't see why on earth you would want to emulate him.

Go read a book. Concentrate on finishing school and maybe moving on to higher education. Get involved in some organized activities. Because all you're aspiring to now is to be a leader of sheep. And that's pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2012, 08:02 AM

1,262 posts, read 1,573,559 times
Hilar! Bob you are on a role today! If only I had half your wit!

Old 09-22-2012, 11:21 PM

8 posts, read 6,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
Doesn't sound like this smaller guy was all that much weaker. And why did your "leader" brother start a fight with someone who was smaller and weaker. Not very leaderly.
Well, he really had no intention of fighting the smaller guy and was only doing what he's used to, such as making pranks at him with his friends (now his friends wouldn't say much but just go along with it and laugh because afterall they were his followers), lock the locker room for several minutes then open it and run, or just give him a soft shove when school along with a prank remark.

Ok, my brother might have been kind of annoying but he was only joking around. According to him, he told me it was him who provoked the fight as the kid was walking around and he again shoves him around and tells pranks but this time about his mother and how she sleeps around or something. Then the kid actually turned back and fought him.

Quote:
Maybe also develop a little critical thought. You hate this other guy because he defended himself against your bullying brother? Get a grip. Your brother didn't get anything that wasn't coming to him - and now he's all gutted because he had to deal with those things called consequences?
Well, I find it surprising that he even thinks it was deserved. He wants to apologize to the kid and others when he comes back to school. Agh...boring and now it's no fun without him around playing jokes. I admit it used to be kool watching my brother doing those stunts. I would laugh too.

Quote:
He sounds like a bully and a thug and pretty darn spineless, and I can't see why on earth you would want to emulate him.
Nope, he was only that way with smaller, weaker guys (while he's 6'2 ft and 220 Ibs, the guy who beat him is 5'8 and 150 Ibs) but nice to the girls. As why I'm still defending him? Well when we were kids, one basic rule in the house was never rat out nor betray your own blood. In addition, if I were to have a problem with a total jerk he would have been there and beat the guy (he did that once 5 years ago) but now he won't be doing that anymore. He's more into ''Unless it's extremely serious, don't bother, solve it yourself''.

He's in 12th grade again. He was suppose to graduate last year but was didn't show up many times and basically didn't care too much about the classes (he got lazy).

I'm telling you he's not the same, which means he's just going to be an average guy and suddenly nice = boring. As why I'm upset with the other guy? Well wouldn't you feel bad if a sibling of yours got beaten and you couldn't do nothing? If I had pepper spray I would have used it.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:25 PM

137 posts, read 165,168 times
There have been some really bad threads on this forum recently.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick2012 View Post
There have been some really bad threads on this forum recently.
I don't know this site too much. It's my first time posting. I'm upset about what happened to my brother and he thinking it was deserved.

If I were him, I would have just suck it up and don't apologize, just don't talk to that kid.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:31 PM

35,121 posts, read 39,987,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpsetSis View Post
Well, he really had no intention of fighting the smaller guy and was only doing what he's used to, such as making pranks at him with his friends (now his friends wouldn't say much but just go along with it and laugh because afterall they were his followers), lock the locker room for several minutes then open it and run, or just give him a soft shove when school along with a prank remark.

Ok, my brother might have been kind of annoying but he was only joking around. According to him, he told me it was him who provoked the fight as the kid was walking around and he again shoves him around and tells pranks but this time about his mother and how she sleeps around or something. Then the kid actually turned back and fought him.

Well, I find it surprising that he even thinks it was deserved. He wants to apologize to the kid and others when he comes back to school. Agh...boring and now it's no fun without him around playing jokes. I admit it used to be kool watching my brother doing those stunts. I would laugh too. If I had pepper spray I would have used it.

Nope, he was only that way with smaller, weaker guys (while he's 6'2 ft and 220 Ibs, the guy who beat him is 5'8 and 150 Ibs) but nice to the girls. As why I'm still defending him? Well when we were kids, one basic rule in the house was never rat out nor betray your own blood. In addition, if I were to have a problem with a total jerk he would have been there and beat the guy (he did that once 5 years ago) but now he won't be doing that anymore. He's more into ''Unless it's extremely serious, don't bother, solve it yourself''.

He's in 12th grade again. He was suppose to graduate last year but was didn't show up many times and basically didn't care too much about the classes (he got lazy).

I'm telling you he's not the same, which means he's just going to be an average guy and suddenly nice = boring. As why I'm upset with the other guy? Well wouldn't you feel bad if a sibling of yours got beaten and you couldn't do nothing?

First: QUIT trying to sugar coat what he did with the word "pranks", he IS A BULLY

Second: Learn how to spell properly "COOL"

Third: This statement that YOU wrote is absolute proof your brother IS A BULLY and GOT WHAT HE DESERVED

Fourth: NO I would NOT feel bad if my brother WHO IS A BULLY got beat up because he was being a BULLY to someone.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:39 PM

I know it's cool but this isn't grammar class. My friends and I often expressed ourselves with ''4 u'' instead of for you, ''kool'' instead of cool, ''cuz'' instead of cousin, etc.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
[/b]First: QUIT trying to sugar coat what he did with the word "pranks", he IS A BULLY
I thought bullies were those that actually beat up others for no good reason. He wasn't really a threat nor was the kid's life in danger.

Apart from shoving (not hard) and playing his stunts, he was mainly verbal to them.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:47 PM

35,121 posts, read 39,987,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpsetSis View Post
I thought bullies were those that actually beat up others for no good reason. He wasn't really a threat nor was the kid's life in danger.

Apart from shoving (not hard) and playing his stunts, he was mainly verbal to them.

Bullying - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bullying consists of three basic types of abuse emotional, verbal, and physical

Old 09-22-2012, 11:52 PM

40,194 posts, read 39,738,202 times
Your brother got his card punched...

That shy happens... if he is a true "alpha" man he'll get his groove back.

I abhor alpha male talk........ so we'll see how it works out for him........

I hope he gets his shyt together......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships