Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 11:33 AM

6 posts, read 8,552 times

Advertisements

wasn't this guy crazy?

Well my female cousin, 3 male friends and I were playing the ding dong ditch game. In this prank includes knocking or ringing random doors and then running; at times we elaborated by throwing a bucket of water.

Anyways we haven't been doing this for years now; though most of us are between 16-19 years old, we got bored so decided to knock on this door. But the guy was a psycho and immediately chased us, calling us punk and other insults.

As I was running, I tripped and fell on my face but got up, ignored the blood dripping from my nose and ran again. Ok I gotta say for a girl, I'm a super fast runner but damn that was crazy for him to chased us like that. Needless to say I really got scared that day; happened last week. Wasn't this an overreaction on his part. It's not like we were gonna rob his house or something. It was just a prank but this guy wanted to really get us all and he almost did... wouldn't stop chasing us for 30+ mins.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2012, 11:36 AM

That psycho almost got me and I'm still with a couple bruises from the fall. I have never been this scared in my life before.

Why would someone react that extreme?

Old 10-11-2012, 11:38 AM

29,737 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Because you were being a jerk? Pranks may be funny for you, but it obviously wasn't for this guy. You've disturbed him and he doesn't know your intentions. I'm sure he didn't intend for you to get hurt, but maybe it's not a bad thing that you'll think twice before doing this again.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:42 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,134,340 times
You're in your late teens and you do this? I might not have chased you for thirty minutes, but I would have been pissed.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Because you were being a jerk? Pranks may be funny for you, but it obviously wasn't for this guy. You've disturbed him and he doesn't know your intentions. I'm sure he didn't intend for you to get hurt, but maybe it's not a bad thing that you'll think twice before doing this again.
So much for a prank that went wrong. It wasn't really that late when we knock; it was around 6:30 PM.

I wouldn't get upset if some kids or teens knock on my house and left.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
You're in your late teens and you do this? I might not have chased you for thirty minutes, but I would have been pissed.
Yes I'm 17 but we were all bored and so decided to relive our younger years ago and remembered how ding dong ditch was our favorite game.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:49 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinglesxoxo View Post
wasn't this guy crazy?

Well my female cousin, 3 male friends and I were playing the ding dong ditch game. In this prank includes knocking or ringing random doors and then running; at times we elaborated by throwing a bucket of water.

Anyways we haven't been doing this for years now; though most of us are between 16-19 years old, we got bored so decided to knock on this door. But the guy was a psycho and immediately chased us, calling us punk and other insults.

As I was running, I tripped and fell on my face but got up, ignored the blood dripping from my nose and ran again. Ok I gotta say for a girl, I'm a super fast runner but damn that was crazy for him to chased us like that. Needless to say I really got scared that day; happened last week. Wasn't this an overreaction on his part. It's not like we were gonna rob his house or something. It was just a prank but this guy wanted to really get us all and he almost did... wouldn't stop chasing us for 30+ mins.
You are lucky all he did was chase you, I'd had my cell phone in hand right behind you in a vehicle calling the police for being so stupid. It's always funny until it turns around and you get what you don't expect in return but most certainly deserve. You all need to find a new hobby that does not disrupt anyone else's privacy in their own home and quit being so stupid. Next time instead of chasing you he may just open the door shooting, how funny is that going to be when your "prank" turns deadly and you end up at the morgue????

Old 10-11-2012, 01:23 PM

639 posts, read 1,963,167 times
I would have done the same thing...I wouldn't have hurt you or anything, and 30 minutes sounds pretty extreme (what adult is in good enough shape to keep up with running teenagers for 30 minutes???) but I would have yelled at you and stuff. Don't be jerks if you don't want to get screamed at and chased.

Old 10-11-2012, 01:26 PM

19,696 posts, read 20,221,774 times
lmao

Old 10-11-2012, 01:26 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,345,842 times
You're lucky thats all you got. You're lucky he wasn't a freak that had one to many pranks and didn't pull you into his house to take it out on you.....

Grow up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships