Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 06:07 PM

1,469 posts, read 1,800,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
My EX is traveling to China to meet a girl he met online. We all think he is nutz!

Yea! Your words are throwing good positive vibes and well wishes his way Or are you making an attempt of hw people are travelling abroad in order to find love

Yea, but that nutz and thing really screams that you wish him luck

mod cut Time has passed, have a great night! Maybe get off the computer and attend to your husband and not gossip to the masses about your ex

Aloha!

Last edited by Sam I Am; 02-12-2013 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: personal attack
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2013, 06:10 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekingcreativity View Post
If he's your ex, why care if he is going to go hook up with someone in China? Shouldn't be your concern, stop hating and get a life of your own.
I see that you have a real life of your own as well, by giving your mouth remarks to someones thread, when you don`t even know what you are talking about.
I care because we share an American child. Duh

Old 02-06-2013, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Yes, we remained friends after we divorced. We have had him out here for cookouts, etc.
We do share a son, and my husband is cool with that. I think it just shows maturity, when a couple can still get along after they divorce.
I think that he needs to find someone to "take care of him" and "love him." I would not wish anyone to be alone, but China? C`mon! Whats that going to say to our son? That you should get you a woman from China, because American women are not good enough?!
I told him that he shouldn`t have to go to China, to find a piece of ass!

I don`t know. I just don`t think he realizes what he is getting into, but it IS his life. If he wants to live in China, or even bring her ass back over here, thats his decision. I wish him the best, but I would be happy to say that the cookouts, and friendly chit-chats are done.
This.... To the people who cant understand! get a life!

Old 02-06-2013, 08:18 PM

200 posts, read 482,547 times
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Data1000 View Post
Chinese women are definitely not submissive like the stereotype of south Asian countries and Japan.
If this is true, then I stand corrected. I know that Viet Nam has a lot of Chinese influence in many aspects, so am assuming females are similar to VIetnamese. And lord knows the Australians and Koreans go after them.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:24 PM

200 posts, read 482,547 times
Quote:
I think that he needs to find someone to "take care of him" and "love him." I would not wish anyone to be alone, but China? C`mon! Whats that going to say to our son? That you should get you a woman from China, because American women are not good enough?!
I told him that he shouldn`t have to go to China, to find a piece of ass!

I don`t know. I just don`t think he realizes what he is getting into, but it IS his life. If he wants to live in China, or even bring her ass back over here, thats his decision. I wish him the best, but I would be happy to say that the cookouts, and friendly chit-chats are done.
I sense some negativism towards foreigners here. Are you xenophobic by chance? Your statement about what it says to your son scares me a bit along with the fact that you would write him off simply for getting a foreign wife. Or is it because it will be a foreign Chinese wife? What will this action of YOURS say to your son?

I understand that as a divorced mom, you're worried about impressions upon your son when it involves your husband. But are you possibly using your son as an excuse? I think you need to do some self-analyzing to figure out what exactly the problem is. Either, it's jealousy of some sort or love. Those are the only 2 emotions which exist. And I'm not feelin' the love here.

Next drama problem, please!

Old 02-07-2013, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinhobo View Post
I sense some negativism towards foreigners here. Are you xenophobic by chance? Your statement about what it says to your son scares me a bit along with the fact that you would write him off simply for getting a foreign wife. Or is it because it will be a foreign Chinese wife? What will this action of YOURS say to your son?

I understand that as a divorced mom, you're worried about impressions upon your son when it involves your husband. But are you possibly using your son as an excuse? I think you need to do some self-analyzing to figure out what exactly the problem is. Either, it's jealousy of some sort or love. Those are the only 2 emotions which exist. And I'm not feelin' the love here.

Next drama problem, please!
Nope! I don`t want my son to get the wrong impression with his Dad, thinking that American
women are not good enough..that he has to go all the way around the world to find himself a woman to take care of him. Thats silly.
He has already showed him about dating "mix."

Thats my opinion, and you got yours, so deal with it. Next drama problem!!

Old 02-07-2013, 06:31 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
Quote:
I see that you have a real life of your own as well, by giving your mouth remarks to someones thread, when you don`t even know what you are talking about.
I care because we share an American child. Duh
Can you please try to explain your exact concerns? They are not clear.

Old 02-07-2013, 06:36 AM

365 posts, read 489,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313;2813133 I don`t want my son to get the wrong impression with his Dad, thinking that [I
American[/i]
women are not good enough
Next drama problem!!
Hello! Next drama problem back here again looks like you need a little pick-me-up from this thread. Well you're doing fine,
Anyway, It's true some women will not be good for him. But he'll have to find this out for his own. And as for your Ex Idk what his deal is. Not even the slightest clue. Maybe he has a thing for Chinese girls? Anyway I'm sure that whatever it is the intention isn't all bad. But I could be wrong. Besides, Any type of girl no matter what back ground she has. I'm sure has the same % Rate to either be liked by him or just be not interested. You'll never know until he grows up. Unless the dad.... Bad talks about american girls I don't think you'll have much of a problem.
My honest opinion, I hope you have a great day!
<3's To everyone, Good luck with your nut job. I mean... Ex Same thing right?

Old 02-07-2013, 01:45 PM

132 posts, read 188,323 times
I'm pretty sure your Exs Chinese girlfriend is not going to make your son not want American women.

Old 02-07-2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovaninek View Post
I'm pretty sure your Exs Chinese girlfriend is not going to make your son not want American women.
I hope not! He worships his Dad. He never does anything wrong!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships