Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 03:46 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,233,056 times

Advertisements

I like woman hugs ...they're mothering or nurturing for me...not much else.
And yes there's plenty of big ole boobs smooshin'.
And overweight women seem mothering or like Grandma hugs to me.

Gosh, I'll never forget this buxom black greater, my first time going to this Charismatic
Church she swooped me into her like I was her 5 yr old...gosh talk about
feeling the love from the Divine Mother! Wow

It was like going to Amma...you'd have to google her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2013, 04:24 PM

1,035 posts, read 2,052,785 times
Nope.

Old 09-23-2013, 12:35 AM

185 posts, read 459,272 times
I grew up surrounded by males. I never had much in the way of physical affirmation of love or caring until much later in my life. It was awkward for a few years, but now I have begun to fully enjoy and appreciate a real hug from another woman! (the same awkwardness was with males as well... I did not feel comfortable having my chest against theirs...)

Old 09-23-2013, 09:23 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,208,486 times
Damn, maybe you have a serious hangup. I am a man, and admittedly, I really like breasts. A lot. But I can hug a woman with whom I am merely a friend or acquaintance without feeling sexually awkward about it.

Ultimately, breasts are a body part. In one context they are sexual, in another they are nurturing, in yet another context they are basically just irrelevant, like when two platonic friends hug.

Old 09-23-2013, 09:29 AM

2,966 posts, read 5,191,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwfly View Post
Every time my friends hug me, my boobs can feel theirs .It makes me feel awkward. But no one seemed to care. Anyone feel the same way?

Hard nipples and hugs...

Oh yes, this is my #1 concern and issue in life. What if someone tries to hug me when I have THO's? Do you pull back and refuse, or do you go all in and risk going THO-to-THO with another women? Awkward!

Old 09-23-2013, 03:46 PM

6,871 posts, read 7,828,179 times
LoL! this is a good question. My mom was never affectionate...so the rare hug felt very creepy to me. We now use a sort of hug around the shoulders technique but lean forward enough not to really engage the bosom. I just love hugging my kids and do so every day. Not going to ever let them stop that.

About 14 years ago my daughter made a friend in preschool whose mom was a hugger. And she had a Major Bosom to match. At first I was a little weirded out by it. But then one day I realized just how much love she put into those hugs. She is a genuinely loving person and to her it really meant something to get and receive that big hug. After that I was able to let go of the awkward feelings and just let myself be hugged and give back to her what she needed.

now I try to gauge each individual person but I am much more inclined to hug other women. Sometimes they just get a somewhat distant shoulder hug/pat on the back, sometimes a good squeeze with a nice back rub, sometimes in between. I try not to give more than I get to help them feel comfortable. Just last week I got a hug from a coworker...we had known each other 4 days and she moved out of town. I thought it was sweet that she felt comfortable enough after four days to want to give me a hug.

i believe the troubles of the world would be much alleviated if all the bad guys got one good squishy hug each day.

Old 09-23-2013, 04:17 PM

2,757 posts, read 3,989,332 times
My friends and I seldom hug. We're not cold, just not touchy-feely. We save hugs for boyfriends/husbands. Hugging a man is waaay fun, and VERY nice.

Old 09-24-2013, 12:25 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,410,049 times
It doesn't bother me at all to hug another women. I honestly have never paid attention to the boob thing.

Old 09-24-2013, 05:25 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,733,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
It doesn't bother me at all to hug another women. I honestly have never paid attention to the boob thing.

ditto for me. Never even thought about it. Hugging my female friends comes as naturally to me as ending a phone conversation and us telling each other ,"I love you".

Old 09-24-2013, 07:37 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,233,056 times
Story:

I referred a very beautiful, slender woman to a physical therapist...10 yrs
her senior, unattractive, chunky, buxom...when I saw her one time she
said, "Gee, Judy didn't hug me the last time I saw her....I really missed it...
...it was so comforting. I'm surprised I really felt the difference not getting that hug."

Well, yeah, she was still talking about it a week later.
And she is happily married, 55.

Just a story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships