Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 10:13 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,452,560 times

Advertisements

wait...my parents are people too?!?

NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!!

Old 06-27-2013, 10:14 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Hey at least they are getting some.
They had another woman with them. A little 3 some with the sexy neighbor lady.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:18 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
I bet they woke up the next morning and made you pancakes. Pancakes and sausage.

What every man aspires to eat in the morning...That and a pound of bacon.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:19 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcsligar View Post
My family and I recently spent a couple nights in Lake Tahoe as part of our last family vacation before i head off to college. We thankfully were able to stay in a friends cabin for free as a result of networking on my Dads part. However, the cabin owner and his wife, both quite gregarious people, made their way out from Sacramento to have dinner with us. My parents and the owners are both in their 50s/60s, so obviously this did not make for a very vibrant evening on my behalf. The evening soon became a melting pot of retiree nostalgia, and my fathers people pleasing, mildly boisterous friend was the ring leader of if all. I sat there staring into space as I listened to mindless banter about hedonism, which seems to be the number one agenda for retirees. Wake up, play golf, go out to eat, repeat.
Anyway, I suppose this evening of sentimentality caused my parents erotic juices to start flowing. As I ascended up the stairs of the cabin to go to bed after the seemingly never ending dinner was over, I was ready to catch up on some much needed R & R. About twenty minutes later I heard my parents walking down the hallway towards their room.
The acoustics in this cabin did not allow for privacy of any sort, and therefore I had the privilege of listening to my parents getting hot and heavy. Honesty, I could have been sitting outside the door and it wouldn't have made much of a difference. Before I knew it, heavy, sporadic breathing came booming from the bedroom and my eyes bugged out of my head. I tried to convince myself that it was the owners dog, but then the sound was accompanied by the shaking of the mattress and the low, drawn out groans of my father.
I layed there in horror as I listened to my parents fornicating for several minutes. I was genuienly revolted by this because of how incredibly vivid the experience was. It is not even remotely my business what my parents do behind closed doors and frankly I thought they rarely engaged in this activity anymore. My Dad is turning 64 in a few months and the thought of him "getting down" is disturbing. I genuinely wished I had been spared of this disturbance because now I have that image woven into my head for the time being. Good riddance.
I get the impression you got off on writing about this 'event' because someone seriously bothered by it would have simply wrote, "My parents were knockin' da boots in the next room and it made me uncomfortable."

[what is this - a letter to Xaviera Hollander...?]

Old 06-27-2013, 10:21 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
They had another woman with them. A little 3 some with the sexy neighbor lady.
I read the Op.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:27 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcsligar View Post
I was genuienly revolted by this because of how incredibly vivid the experience was. It is not even remotely my business what my parents do behind closed doors and frankly I thought they rarely engaged in this activity anymore. My Dad is turning 64 in a few months and the thought of him "getting down" is disturbing. I genuinely wished I had been spared of this disturbance because now I have that image woven into my head for the time being. Good riddance.
Now you know what retirees do every night, in addition to playing golf.

That your parents' intimacy revolted you; is that your view of intimacy, your parents, or both?

Old 06-27-2013, 10:30 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,782,217 times
It could been worse, they could have been doing it in your bed. Don't worry, by the time you're 64 you'll have gotten over it.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:35 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Hope they used protection so you won't get a new little brother.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:40 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Hope they used protection so you won't get a new little brother.
They're in their 60's.

Old 06-27-2013, 11:17 PM

895 posts, read 1,703,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Now you know what retirees do every night, in addition to playing golf.

That your parents' intimacy revolted you; is that your view of intimacy, your parents, or both?
Yes, my view is that I am revolted by intimacy, absolutely disgusted by it and still believe that storks deliver children
Please excuse me for my word choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships