U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 11:23 AM

2,761 posts, read 2,361,568 times

Advertisements

Oh oh.... and how many Selfie's of Duck Faces can you make into your own I-Phone camera to post online?

You don't see ducks down at the pond posting their best teenage girl impression pictures on facebook now do ya??

hehe.. ok that is all.. =) Hoping to give a good laugh to everyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2013, 11:41 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,659,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psurangers11 View Post
Oh oh.... and how many Selfie's of Duck Faces can you make into your own I-Phone camera to post online?

You don't see ducks down at the pond posting their best teenage girl impression pictures on facebook now do ya??

hehe.. ok that is all.. =) Hoping to give a good laugh to everyone!
You made me lolz

I have never made a duck face in a picture

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 05:01 PM..

Old 09-13-2013, 12:02 PM

2,761 posts, read 2,361,568 times
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

THAT... right there my friends..... as trashy as it gets!

That's a face for radio! ew boy!

Old 09-13-2013, 12:42 PM

10 posts, read 29,902 times
You guys are too funny...

Old 09-13-2013, 12:53 PM

1,262 posts, read 1,864,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psurangers11 View Post
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

THAT... right there my friends..... as trashy as it gets!

That's a face for radio! ew boy!
That's rather cruel. She can't help the way she looks. (Well, not entirely, anyway).

Old 09-13-2013, 12:56 PM

10,026 posts, read 9,214,697 times
Trash:

People with multiple baby mamas/baby daddies and receives welfare.
Druggies
People who attack others for not dating them
People married many times and seeking for the next spouse while they aren't divorced yet

Old 09-13-2013, 01:03 PM

Location: Work in NYC - Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,304 posts, read 2,189,668 times
People who spits in public places

Not all tattoos; but some tattoos scream trashy.

Fighting in public.

People who talk in their cellphones as though he / she is the only person there.

People who talk so loud in public places.

Certain clothing article scream trashy - pajama pants worn outside the house, wife beaters (usually complete with stains) worn outside the house.

Old 09-13-2013, 01:15 PM

7,841 posts, read 7,304,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
People with lots of bumper stickers.
Uh-oh.

Old 09-13-2013, 01:18 PM

9,228 posts, read 18,881,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I agree with all of this.Making fun of the poor is classless and mean spirited. Watching "Fox News" - a network that does this regularly contributes to hostility towards poor people is trashy.

All poor people are not "trashy".

Last I checked the Kardashians had a great deal of money.
I don't remember calling poor people trashy. Most of us are posting about BEHAVIOR that makes a person seem trashy. I know lots of poor people who have lots of class, people with lots of money who are quite trashy, and lots of people in between, all at different points on the trashy-classy continuum.

In equating our statements with people; perhaps you're jumping to unfair conclusions about poor people, if you see them as the people who are engaging in the behaviors we find detestable.

It's about behaving in a respectable manner, not about money.

Old 09-13-2013, 01:30 PM

7,841 posts, read 7,304,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
I don't remember calling poor people trashy. Most of us are posting about BEHAVIOR that makes a person seem trashy. I know lots of poor people who have lots of class, people with lots of money who are quite trashy, and lots of people in between, all at different points on the trashy-classy continuum.

In equating our statements with people; perhaps you're jumping to unfair conclusions about poor people, if you see them as the people who are engaging in the behaviors we find detestable.

It's about behaving in a respectable manner, not about money.
I don't think that was aimed at you. There was one poster up-thread whose list of "trashiness" seemed pretty blatantly directed at poor people -- the post about people who used laundromats, who rented or who qualified for the school lunch program.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships