Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 03:05 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,956,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkpoe View Post
Surely you realize just how petty this is? If not... then, rue the day SIL finds out she's having a boy. That's really going to get your goat.
Yes I am not blind to my own faults. I know I'm a very petty individual but so is she. IMO thats why we dont get along we are too much alike.

One of the first strings she pulled is that we went to her place for dinner & she served me with a different plate patterned rim. Fast forward I pretended to forget my baby monitor & when we went there to pick it up, all the gold rimmed plates she served me where in the garbage

Now during the meal I told my husband this was odd, malicious & weird his & his weakling and simpleton behind said normal sets come in a certain number & I was the odd number & she was ""honoring "" me. But can anyone here explain why she threw that odd rimmed plate out? Now my husband has keys to their house so I sneaked & went there & I found 5 other plates to make a complete set so she did not throw mine away because she had no use for it but because she dislikes me.

That was my first bad encounter with her. That was actually the mildest. She is a very evil manipulative woman.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:12 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,296,653 times
I'm not buying it. This is a teenager at play. There's no way this is a real situation.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:14 PM

1,490 posts, read 4,753,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
Yes I am not blind to my own faults. I know I'm a very petty individual but so is she. IMO thats why we dont get along we are too much alike.

One of the first strings she pulled is that we went to her place for dinner & she served me with a different plate patterned rim. On the floor or something? Fast forward I pretended to forget What was the logical reason behind pretending to forget something? my baby monitor & when we went there to pick it up, all the gold rimmed plates she served me where in the garbage.

Now during the meal I told my husband this was odd, malicious & weird his & his weakling and simpleton behind said normal sets come in a certain number & I was the odd number & she was ""honoring "" me. But can anyone here explain why she threw that odd rimmed plate out? Now my husband has keys to their house so I sneaked And this is where I quit reading...because anyone who uses a stolen key to break and enter into someone's home is mentally unstable (amongst other things) & went there & I found 5 other plates to make a complete set so she did not throw mine away because she had no use for it but because she dislikes me.

That was my first bad encounter with her. That was actually the mildest. She is a very evil manipulative woman.
You need help.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:19 PM

3,167 posts, read 3,999,691 times
Quote:
He has the right to be excited all I am asking from him is to keep his excitment to himself. Just do not share her good news with me. After all what ever is good news for her is bad news to me?
Yep, now I think we all understand precisely what the problem is.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
I'm not buying it. This is a teenager at play. There's no way this is a real situation.
CD kills me with this. In my OP I told you all we did not get along she is mean & left it at that. Then I have people asking me to elaborate the instances as to why I think she is mean & now I am a ""teenager"". One can not win around here.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:21 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,356,421 times
First world drama queen problems.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:29 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,327,610 times
My SIL was just as bad.

One Christmas we ALL went in for a gift for my MIL......my name was left off the card.

That is just one example.

Then came the day the SIL and family needed money to save their house from foreclosure.

They asked to borrow money....I said NO.

Life is like that.......they did lose their house.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
My SIL was just as bad.

One Christmas we ALL went in for a gift for my MIL......my name was left off the card.

That is just one example.

Then came the day the SIL and family needed money to save their house from foreclosure.

They asked to borrow money....I said NO.

Life is like that.......they did lose their house.

This IMO CD folk are too sheltered they have no clue what the real world is like. If you posted this story they would call you a drama queen, ""teenager"" etc! Welcome to the real world

Old 02-05-2014, 03:51 PM

3,996 posts, read 5,012,231 times
Quote:
CD kills me with this. In my OP I told you all we did not get along she is mean & left it at that. Then I have people asking me to elaborate the instances as to why I think she is mean & now I am a ""teenager"". One can not win around here.
You admitted to being PETTY. Which basically means you're whinin' and cryin' about nothin'. It's petty. Maybe there was a chip on the plate when she went to wash it...you have NO IDEA. You sound worse than a teenager because you don't appear to have reasoning skills.

Additionally, what gives you the right to sneak into HER house and snoop through her things? And on top of that, you make wild assumptions based on that sneaking. Oh, and this is going to be one of YOUR relatives (niece or nephew)...you can't really say it's all your husband's family...you married him.

Oh, and what's with calling him a weakling? I think this is vile language that translates into worse behavior. You really do need therapy. You can say it's all the CD bandwagon jumping to make your life worse, but really you have some really odd and mean things to say...this isn't the first post I've thought that.

You should be happy...this little baby might be the best thing for the family...little joy, little love...try it, you might like it.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:53 PM

3,996 posts, read 5,012,231 times
Quote:
this imo cd folk are too sheltered they have no clue what the real world is like. If you posted this story they would call you a drama queen, ""teenager"" etc! Welcome to the real world
WRONG....we do live in the real world...most of us would not be around people who act like you...real world or not. It's you who seems to be somewhere else...the reality you live in doesn't have respect or civility. That's cray cray!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.