Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 12:55 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
That's pretty gross. It's amazing how many people don't realize that it's good to wash your hands a bit, not only because of the sanitation issue, but because it can help fight off germs and illness.

It's easy to know if you never happen to hear the faucet run after someone uses the toilet, and plenty of years with someone would give you the chance to notice it at some point.

totally agree, you can tell if a man washed his hands or not....if he walks out of the bathroom right after he flushes....
and some women are really disgusting, again, that is why I hate eating anything anyone brings in, cuz you just don't know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2014, 03:01 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
What good does it do to wash your hands in a public restroom and the after washing your hands you reach out and use a hand to open the restroom door. I ALWAYS GET A PAPER TOWEL TO OPEN IT WITH.

Old 04-10-2014, 09:49 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,439,701 times
I work with little kids several days a week, and let me tell you more than half of the little boys zip out of the bathroom and we send them right back in to wash their hands! And most of them are barely "washing" anyway, so we show them how to do it right.

Moms, Dads - teach your kids to wash their hands *correctly* every time!

Old 04-10-2014, 11:49 PM

45 posts, read 137,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theropod View Post
Yes, I am very incestuous and I need help.

Don't be so obtuse. Just because I wasn't specific doesn't mean you should jump into disgusting conclusions.

The guy pees with the door open (besides, our family is open when it comes to nudity and such - I've seen them all nude). Anyway, the toilet is in the middle of the house - I've caught him raising the toilet seat with his hands a couple of times. After when I hear peeing sounds, he comes out right away and goes to kitchen (no sound of running tap which would indicate hand washing - we're not that stupid, we are aware of the acoustics of our home).
wow lol. I don't know what to say that. Well the family that gets naked together, stays together I guess!

Old 04-11-2014, 06:25 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
I work with little kids several days a week, and let me tell you more than half of the little boys zip out of the bathroom and we send them right back in to wash their hands! And most of them are barely "washing" anyway, so we show them how to do it right.

Moms, Dads - teach your kids to wash their hands *correctly* every time!
part of the responsiblity of being a parent, right? Some people just shouldn't be parents yanno, they don't spend one on one time with them any longer teaching them things like this that will carry them on thru life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships