Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 07:39 PM

1,030 posts, read 4,277,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkpoe View Post
Either you're really high or you got some fundamental reading problems.

You should point that out to me. I already stated I read most of it, as in not all of it...

I forgot we are all perfect angels here in this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2014, 06:40 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times
Meh. My popcorn's getting stale.

Old 04-17-2014, 12:50 PM

3,032 posts, read 4,735,794 times
Why is NYCNikki really an OhioSara?

That bugs me.

Old 04-17-2014, 04:40 PM

226 posts, read 614,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlikeme View Post
Why is NYCNikki really an OhioSara?

That bugs me.
It's called being anonymous. Clearly my name isn't Nikki or Sara. Clearly I don't live in Ohio either. It's just all to be anonymous, my friend. I do however love NYC!

Old 04-17-2014, 06:32 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCNikki View Post
Ok, so this guy I have been liking texted me tonight at 8:30 saying "Hey what are you doing?" "You should come to Paul's bonfire" I didn't get the message til 10:45 cause I wasn't looking at my phone, lol, and I was at a party at that time, so then I texted him back, and I went to Paul's bonfire, but I arrived there at 12:15.

It was really awkward, cause it was kinda silent. Like 6 guys were there including the guy I like (Ryan) so what's weird is that Ryan kinda ignored me. He wasn't overly friendly, but he wasn't rude, he did speak to me, like he said "What did you do tonight?" I said "That my friend I can't disclose, haha" He just sighs. Ryan was kinda quiet with me, and I said "Where's Carl?" He said "Carl Left! You can't show up at 12:30 and expect it to a party, haha" I was like "Sorry but I always thought that's when the party starts, haha" and he just laughed.

So they all wanted to go to the bar and since I am 20 and not old enough, I said I'll see you guys, and Ryan said "Bye Sara Love you!"

I feel stupid even going there cause it was kinda awkward for me. Also I don't understand why Ryan would text me to invite me and then I was there he barely engaged with me, and didn't hug me or nothing, like why would you invite me then? He did say though they have been drinking since 3pm and it's 1am and they went to the bar, so go figure, lol.

Should I be offended? Like why would he invite me, but then kinda ignore me in a way? Is it shyness? Because he was drunk? Like what do you think? Thank you!

You do realize you overuse the word "like"? That you put it in places where it isn't needed?

Example, like 6 guys were there...there were either 6 guys or there weren't.

You also don't need "like" in front of why or what.

Sorry, but it is annoying to read.

Old 04-17-2014, 11:58 PM

226 posts, read 614,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
You do realize you overuse the word "like"? That you put it in places where it isn't needed?

Example, like 6 guys were there...there were either 6 guys or there weren't.

You also don't need "like" in front of why or what.

Sorry, but it is annoying to read.
Yeah I realize that. It's just how I talk. Thanks.

Old 04-18-2014, 12:09 AM

601 posts, read 1,075,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCNikki View Post
Ok, so this guy I have been liking texted me tonight at 8:30 saying "Hey what are you doing?" "You should come to Paul's bonfire" I didn't get the message til 10:45 cause I wasn't looking at my phone, lol, and I was at a party at that time, so then I texted him back, and I went to Paul's bonfire, but I arrived there at 12:15.

It was really awkward, cause it was kinda silent. Like 6 guys were there including the guy I like (Ryan) so what's weird is that Ryan kinda ignored me. He wasn't overly friendly, but he wasn't rude, he did speak to me, like he said "What did you do tonight?" I said "That my friend I can't disclose, haha" He just sighs. Ryan was kinda quiet with me, and I said "Where's Carl?" He said "Carl Left! You can't show up at 12:30 and expect it to a party, haha" I was like "Sorry but I always thought that's when the party starts, haha" and he just laughed.

So they all wanted to go to the bar and since I am 20 and not old enough, I said I'll see you guys, and Ryan said "Bye Sara Love you!"

I feel stupid even going there cause it was kinda awkward for me. Also I don't understand why Ryan would text me to invite me and then I was there he barely engaged with me, and didn't hug me or nothing, like why would you invite me then? He did say though they have been drinking since 3pm and it's 1am and they went to the bar, so go figure, lol.

Should I be offended? Like why would he invite me, but then kinda ignore me in a way? Is it shyness? Because he was drunk? Like what do you think? Thank you!
Nah it seemed like he's a lil peed off cause you showed up a lil later, seem like he's being a lil sensitive.

Old 04-18-2014, 12:15 AM

579 posts, read 762,123 times
He's going to a Bar. How much could he really care about a flaky 20 year old that answers in wise cracks.

Old 04-19-2014, 09:22 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,217,748 times
Seriously....He could have sent texts several folks, hoping to have more ppl show up. Are you sure he just personally invited you? I think your first mistake was evening going.....since it was so late to show up. I would have sent him a msg saying, Gee, sorry...I just saw this at "time" and, I would love to hang out sometime soon....Rain check???....Then you'd know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships