Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 06:22 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times

Advertisements

Over the years, I've met some wonderful, challenging and insightful people here at City Data, and wanted to wish you all a Very Safe and Happy Memorial Day Weekend.

Please feel free to share your plans.

Creme
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2014, 06:38 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
You have a good one, too.

I'm not sure about tomorrow yet (maybe a museum with my kid if I get the house cleaned). Sunday we're going to BBQ with parent friends and kids. Monday we're meeting up with another friend and may go to Rockport.

Old 05-23-2014, 06:38 AM

2,348 posts, read 1,395,598 times
Cool post.

Plenty of sun forcasted here this weekend, so I plan on logging a lot of pool time. Also have two parties and going to the Indy 500 race.

Old 05-23-2014, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post

I'm not sure about tomorrow yet (maybe a museum with my kid if I get the house cleaned). Sunday we're going to BBQ with parent friends and kids. Monday we're meeting up with another friend and may go to Rockport.

Sounds like a good time, have fun!

Old 05-23-2014, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy53420 View Post
Cool post.

Plenty of sun forcasted here this weekend, so I plan on logging a lot of pool time. Also have two parties and going to the Indy 500 race.
Have a great time....

I heard how many people are going to be on the road and couldn't believe it....wow! Where I live this weekend breaks open the shore, all up and down the east coast. Glad I'm staying home....LOL
Having a cook out, and relaxing....

Oh thats right the Indy 500 is this weekend.

Old 05-23-2014, 06:48 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

Sounds like a good time, have fun!
Thanks! What will you be up to?

Old 05-23-2014, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Thanks! What will you be up to?
shopping tonight, car maintenance tomorrow and cooking for the small picnic I'm having.
Everyone is bringing something so not much to do, then Monday plan to relax, LOL
thanks for asking.

In two weeks leaving for an out of state visit with my kids, cannot wait to see them.

Old 05-23-2014, 07:58 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,634,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Over the years, I've met some wonderful, challenging and insightful people here at City Data, and wanted to wish you all a Very Safe and Happy Memorial Day Weekend.

Please feel free to share your plans.

Creme
Nice thought. But you should have mentioned and thanked those who made the ultimate sacrifice and why we have a Memorial Day.

I know this country is now loaded with dummies these days who couldn't tell you why there is Memorial Day or why the 4th of July is celebrated

It's not just about BBQs and the beginning of summer.

Old 05-23-2014, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
Nice thought. But you should have mentioned and thanked those who made the ultimate sacrifice and why we have a Memorial Day.

I know this country is now loaded with dummies these days who couldn't tell you why there is Memorial Day or why the 4th of July is celebrated

It's not just about BBQs and the beginning of summer.
um, I know that....however, once, I believe it was last year, I did remember Memorial Day for what it was and got horrifically yelled at by a vetern who had been injured and was not receiving compensation from our government, and due to my now, disregard for our government, and how they've treated our veterns who are injured....who by the way, I think should be taken care of for life...(remember, all our politicians make certain they have good health care and pays) but well, need I go on? Have you ever walked into a veterns hospital? I have, and they are so completely primitive!!!! Our country is so freakin double standard....

So, please, I do know about the ultimate sacrifice a whole lot of people made....

No matter how positive you try to be, there is always one? Always one.

thanks for taking a perfectly good feeling and turning it into poop.

Old 05-23-2014, 08:35 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,709,696 times
Quote:

Rockport...Texas?

No plans so far, other than shuttling my daughter back and forth to the things she has planned. Will probably do stuff around the house and yard and maybe an early morning beach trip, if I can convince DH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships