Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 09:47 AM

19,968 posts, read 30,200,655 times

Advertisements

no dont go to the game,,,

no wonder men die first ...

Old 05-17-2014, 09:50 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,268,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCNikki View Post
I am not looking for drama. All I am looking for is for other opinions on weather or not I should go. I just want to see what other's think, and I noticed nobody has really answered my question.
You are looking for drama. You love it. Many of us have pointed it out. Many of us have told you that you overthink these things. You just refuse to recognize it.

Don't go. Walk away. Avoid the drama. Period.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:10 AM

7,743 posts, read 15,864,026 times
Quote:
I just don't want confrontation or her to freak out or something. I do like him, it's just I said I won't consider dating him cause of his situation with Kelly. I don't understand it and I don't get clear answers on their relationship so with that said I am just going to remain friends with him cause I am unsure of him. And I just don't like Kelly cause she's trash. Her ex boyfriend died of a heroin overdose, and I was friends with him and she didn't seem to care and she was screwing guys right after he died, and it made me sick cause she trapped him with a baby, and she pushed him around, and treated him like ****. And that is how she repays him when he dies. It's so screwed up and she made his life a living hell, so those are my other reasons. I am not trying to be morbid, but that is the situation, and now she is in a secret relationship I guess with the guy I like. I just don't know if I should go to the game or not with him considering she is going to be there. I don't know. I am confused and don't what to do, but thank you!
I feel like I just had whiplash.

Obviously you do not really have much in the way of a friendship with this guy.

What he has going on with Kelly is none of your business and whoever he hooks up with doesn't have to pass your sniff test. You are not that important. You barely know Kelly and already cast judgment on her; I'm more inclined to believe that if Kelly does confront you, it's because of something awful you've said about her to someone.

Originally I was going to say just go... but after reading this post... Do them a favor and don't go. Move on. But odds are, none of our comments really matter anyway.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:12 AM

9,053 posts, read 17,191,612 times
You will go to the game. He will say hi and then ignore you. You will then run to CD and start a new thread asking everyone what he meant by that. There, I just saved you a lot of time.

Old 05-17-2014, 12:42 PM

226 posts, read 614,545 times
You guys are mean and are making assumptions. I never said anything about her, only on here on this forum is when I ever called her a name and I called her "trash" on here only. I am not the type that gossips and goes to my friends and says things about Kelly behind her back. I keep my comments to myself about her, but that is my honest opinion of her, from what I heard from other people and from what I heard from her deceased ex boyfriend whom was my friend. I am not trying to hone in on what Kelly and the guy I like have. A lot of you are right, he probably did invited a lot of people, but I saw him the other day and he invited me personally himself, he said "Are you coming to my game on sunday? it's at 3" I said "Yeah I'll go" before I knew Kelly was going to be there and such. If he had his cell this wouldn't even be an issue cause I would just shoot him a text saying I can't go for such and such reason, and then that would be the end of it. I am not going to go, but it's just going to look like I blew him off, and I don't want him thinking that I blew him off. I don't want him to think that I wa sjust being a ***** and I don't want negativity from him, and such. Also he ran into my mother yesterday and they were talking and he was talking about Kelly in a negative way, and my mom said "Are you guys dating?" He said "I don't what we are, I don't even know!" So to me that indicates girlfriend. And I am ok with that, it's just I don't want to appear rude by not just showing up but there is no other way to contact him to tell I can't go. I did want to go, cause it seemed like fun, but since she's going to be there, I figured it might be a bad idea, thus why I posted on here to get opinions, but you all just down right insulted me and made bad assumptions about me. It really isn't necessary. You all want to say how immature I am, and I love drama, etc. When you are adults and you are making bad assumptions and insulting me. Don't you think that is immature to do on the internet? Really? Thank you for everyones input. But now I am just upset at everyones opinion of me. I am not trying to do anything, I just don't want to be rude and make it appear that I just blew him off. Like I said if he had his cell, this wouldn't even be an issue.

Old 05-17-2014, 01:11 PM

7,743 posts, read 15,864,026 times
Let me see if I got this right. You're upset by the assumptions that we're making, which is based on your presentation on this forum. But you don't see anything wrong with your judgments (assumption) of Kelly's character, which is not even based on what YOU observed, but on hearsay and gossip. But somehow, your judgment is "honest opinion" and we're just being mean?

Again, whether he and Kelly are together isn't your business. If you want to go, then go. If not, then don't. He will live either way. Stop making a big deal out of nothing.

Quote:
You guys are mean and are making assumptions. I never said anything about her, only on here on this forum is when I ever called her a name and I called her "trash" on here only. I am not the type that gossips and goes to my friends and says things about Kelly behind her back. I keep my comments to myself about her, but that is my honest opinion of her, from what I heard from other people and from what I heard from her deceased ex boyfriend whom was my friend. I am not trying to hone in on what Kelly and the guy I like have. A lot of you are right, he probably did invited a lot of people, but I saw him the other day and he invited me personally himself, he said "Are you coming to my game on sunday? it's at 3" I said "Yeah I'll go" before I knew Kelly was going to be there and such. If he had his cell this wouldn't even be an issue cause I would just shoot him a text saying I can't go for such and such reason, and then that would be the end of it. I am not going to go, but it's just going to look like I blew him off, and I don't want him thinking that I blew him off. I don't want him to think that I wa sjust being a ***** and I don't want negativity from him, and such. Also he ran into my mother yesterday and they were talking and he was talking about Kelly in a negative way, and my mom said "Are you guys dating?" He said "I don't what we are, I don't even know!" So to me that indicates girlfriend. And I am ok with that, it's just I don't want to appear rude by not just showing up but there is no other way to contact him to tell I can't go. I did want to go, cause it seemed like fun, but since she's going to be there, I figured it might be a bad idea, thus why I posted on here to get opinions, but you all just down right insulted me and made bad assumptions about me. It really isn't necessary. You all want to say how immature I am, and I love drama, etc. When you are adults and you are making bad assumptions and insulting me. Don't you think that is immature to do on the internet? Really? Thank you for everyones input. But now I am just upset at everyones opinion of me. I am not trying to do anything, I just don't want to be rude and make it appear that I just blew him off. Like I said if he had his cell, this wouldn't even be an issue.

Old 05-17-2014, 02:30 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Quote:
Hey, so it's the same guy from the bonfire post if you guys read that one. He invited me to his softball game, on sunday and I don't know if I should go or not. See he keeps on denying to me that he has never dated Kelly but they act like boyfriend and girlfriend and he would have her as his "Woman Crush Wednesday" on Instagram, and all the signs led that they both were dating, but he would deny it to me everytime and always said "I never had dated her, we're just friends" But yet just the other day my mom ran into him and he was chit chatting with her and telling her about a feud he has with Kelly and my mom said "Well are you guys dating? Or friends? Or in a relationship?" And he said "I don't know what we are!"
No man is worth this confusion. Seriously. If he doesn't know what he is with her, he has romantic feelings toward her but doesn't know what to do with them.

Cut this one loose and go find someone who doesn't require so much mental effort. You'll be glad you did.

Old 05-17-2014, 03:29 PM

6,968 posts, read 4,809,652 times
No, don't go.

There, all set!

Old 05-17-2014, 06:06 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
Op, i wasn't being mean to you. Sometime you just need to hear what you need to hear or should hear instead of what you want to hear. I think this guy that you like is pretty mean to be stringing along you two young ladies like that. You should expect to get tough answers sometime or the answers you don't want to hear. But, that's the real world of adulthood so you have to take the good with the bad.

Old 05-17-2014, 06:32 PM

1,490 posts, read 4,754,096 times
I hope you didn't go. Truth is...he wouldn't even have noticed if you were there or not. He invited you to be courteous, not because he really wanted you there. His interest is in Kelly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships