U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 10:14 PM

226 posts, read 456,799 times

Advertisements

Hey, so it's the same guy from the bonfire post if you guys read that one. He invited me to his softball game, on sunday and I don't know if I should go or not. See he keeps on denying to me that he has never dated Kelly but they act like boyfriend and girlfriend and he would have her as his "Woman Crush Wednesday" on Instagram, and all the signs led that they both were dating, but he would deny it to me everytime and always said "I never had dated her, we're just friends" But yet just the other day my mom ran into him and he was chit chatting with her and telling her about a feud he has with Kelly and my mom said "Well are you guys dating? Or friends? Or in a relationship?" And he said "I don't know what we are!"

So anyways I noticed he posted on Kelly's wall "See you sunday, best babysitter ever" I guess she's going to watch his baby while he plays softball oh and he posted that 2 days prior of asking me to go to his softball game. But now I am weary of going cause of what he said to my mom, and plus I don't want Kelly wondering "Why is she here?" And have her be mad and it be awkward or something. It sucks cause I agreed to go, but this was before I knew about the post and it was before I knew what he said to my mom. He lost his cell and his replacement is coming on Monday so I can't even text or call him to tell him i'm not going to his game I have no other way of contacting him. Cause I don't want to be rude and just not show up, but in the same breath I don't want to be there if Kelly is going to be there, cause that will be awkward. So what would you do? Would you go? Or would you not if you were me? Also why would he invite me knowing Kelly is going to be there? I don't understand that.

Old 05-16-2014, 10:49 PM

16,801 posts, read 14,458,044 times
Does he have custody of his child? Or is he getting a babysitter during his visitation weekend?

What is his relationship with the mother of his child?

These are questions that matter when you consider dating someone with children.

Old 05-16-2014, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Does he have custody of his child? Or is he getting a babysitter during his visitation weekend?

What is his relationship with the mother of his child?

These are questions that matter when you consider dating someone with children.
He doesn't have full custody, I think it's 60/40 and he is just getting a babysitter for his game I guess cause that is when he has his kid. And I think he has a normal co-parent relationship with the mother of his child. But the problem is that it's Kelly. She's someone I kinda know I only met her twice, oh and she is just a friend of a friend she's not the mother of his child. and I don't know if I should go or not knowing Kelly is going to be there. I am not considering dating him though, but I just don't want to be rude and not show up and blow him off basically, but in a way I don't want to go cause of Kelly. Thanks.

Old 05-16-2014, 11:53 PM

7,362 posts, read 13,183,956 times
So you've already rejected this guy and not considering dating him down the road, presumably he's just a friend to you... Why are you so invested in his love life and who's he (potentially) hooking up with? You have no actual beef with Kelly but don't want to be around her because she could be your friend's girlfriend (latest hookup). Are you jealous?

You really do overthink your situations.

Old 05-17-2014, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkpoe View Post
So you've already rejected this guy and not considering dating him down the road, presumably he's just a friend to you... Why are you so invested in his love life and who's he (potentially) hooking up with? You have no actual beef with Kelly but don't want to be around her because she could be your friend's girlfriend (latest hookup). Are you jealous?

You really do overthink your situations.

I just don't want confrontation or her to freak out or something. I do like him, it's just I said I won't consider dating him cause of his situation with Kelly. I don't understand it and I don't get clear answers on their relationship so with that said I am just going to remain friends with him cause I am unsure of him. And I just don't like Kelly cause she's trash. Her ex boyfriend died of a heroin overdose, and I was friends with him and she didn't seem to care and she was screwing guys right after he died, and it made me sick cause she trapped him with a baby, and she pushed him around, and treated him like ****. And that is how she repays him when he dies. It's so screwed up and she made his life a living hell, so those are my other reasons. I am not trying to be morbid, but that is the situation, and now she is in a secret relationship I guess with the guy I like. I just don't know if I should go to the game or not with him considering she is going to be there. I don't know. I am confused and don't what to do, but thank you!

Old 05-17-2014, 04:20 AM

513 posts, read 596,733 times
You love drama. Every one of your posts is dripping with it.

Seriously. If you have no intentions of dating him than who cares. He obviously is just trying to play the field and try and hook up with as many girls as he can. He's playing you. Isn't it obvious...?

Old 05-17-2014, 06:35 AM

8,516 posts, read 5,333,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcs15 View Post
You love drama. Every one of your posts is dripping with it.

Seriously. If you have no intentions of dating him than who cares. He obviously is just trying to play the field and try and hook up with as many girls as he can. He's playing you. Isn't it obvious...?
She may be attracted to drama and should try to minimize it in her life. You get what you put out, drama attracts drama.

Old 05-17-2014, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
She may be attracted to drama and should try to minimize it in her life. You get what you put out, drama attracts drama.
I am not looking for drama. All I am looking for is for other opinions on weather or not I should go. I just want to see what other's think, and I noticed nobody has really answered my question.

Old 05-17-2014, 07:45 AM

8,985 posts, read 14,632,936 times
He obviously casually invited you (and probably others) to a softball game - not knowing you would make a HUGE deal about it and run to CD to post about it. He's interested in Kelly - not you. He doesn't know and doesn't care that you endlessly scrutinize his every burp and yawn. After what he did at the bonfire, it's clear that you aren't even the spare tire to Kelly. Hope that cleared things up.

No, don't go. Read a book instead. Try to get interested in things other than dissecting trivial nonsense. Become a more interesting person and you will attract a better guy.

Old 05-17-2014, 09:42 AM

16,801 posts, read 14,458,044 times
Sounds like he and Kelly have a lot in common, both being young parents. You should leave them alone and stop obsessing and gossipping about them.

DO NOT go to the game.

Moderator cut: unnecessary

Last edited by 7G9C4J2; 05-18-2014 at 05:46 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or