U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2014, 01:52 PM

244 posts, read 192,172 times

Advertisements

Ugh. I hate it when otherwise likeable FB friends and relatives sell their souls to shill for multi-level marketing schemes. If I never see another "posting" for Jamberry Nails, Pampered Chef, Radiantly You, 31 Gifts or Rodan and Fields it will be too soon.

Old 10-08-2014, 02:48 PM

6,415 posts, read 9,920,770 times
The most annoying people on facebook to me are the political extremists, extremist atheist, and judgmental Christians. Facebook is not a forum for your personal views. It's a place to connect with family and friends. You need to have enough respect to take other people's viewpoints into consideration before you post something and go name-calling.

Old 10-08-2014, 05:07 PM
FBJ

39,615 posts, read 50,130,704 times
People have to understand that no one needs to know every single thing that is going on in your life on a daily basis. Facebook is supposed to be used the same way people chat on here, Fun discussions

Old 10-08-2014, 05:17 PM

13,740 posts, read 12,637,025 times
My cousin is pretty annoying. She posts multiple times a day about random stuff. I'm most annoyed by people who won't like/comment on my posts though, which is pretty much everyone on my friends list. lol And no, my posts aren't annoying and I only post something once a month, if that. I just have sucky friends.

Old 10-08-2014, 05:18 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
My cousin is pretty annoying. She posts multiple times a day about random stuff. I'm most annoyed by people who won't like/comment on my posts though, which is pretty much everyone on my friends list. lol And no, my posts aren't annoying and I only post something once a month, if that. I just have sucky friends.
I post random stuff but it's random fun stuff like this from yesterday

"Who likes Cold Fried Chicken?"

lol

Old 10-10-2014, 09:27 AM

23,335 posts, read 17,364,497 times
There was an old high school friend who became an acting major and ended up homeless, and always lamented her homelessness. She's since deleted all the posts referencing her bad financial situation.

Old 10-10-2014, 02:01 PM

7,282 posts, read 17,215,172 times
A couple things I don't care for on FB.....

People posting way too many pictures of themselves. One or two at a time should be the limit.

People that you don't really know and never talk to, never post on walls and I unfriend them and they send me a message, why did you unfriend me? My answer is because we don't talk and you don't have anything to do with my posts or that's all you want to do is send stupid game requests that I don't play and do that poking thing.....and then they get mad.

Old 10-10-2014, 03:40 PM

1,007 posts, read 863,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
do that poking thing.....and then they get mad.
Yea, what is that poking thing about anyway?? I have had it happen a couple of times and ignored it because I was not even sure what that was or if a response was required. The person that "poked" me was someone I haven't talked to in a really long time and we don't communicate on FB. He did it more than once though.

Old 10-10-2014, 06:00 PM

401 posts, read 528,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Tied for first place:

1. The Political/Feminist/Gay Rights Activist/ Hypochondriac who has unlimited time to post every passing thought on Facebook.
2. The "Whoa is me, when I'm not tooting my own horn or being confrontational I like to play the victim card. And I love to post all of the details on Facebook so that people can both admire me and feel sorry for me."

I used to think it would be cool to be able to read other people's minds. Then I joined Facebook and got over that. | Confession Ecard
#1 totally.

Old 10-10-2014, 06:49 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
A couple things I don't care for on FB.....

People posting way too many pictures of themselves. One or two at a time should be the limit.

People that you don't really know and never talk to, never post on walls and I unfriend them and they send me a message, why did you unfriend me? My answer is because we don't talk and you don't have anything to do with my posts or that's all you want to do is send stupid game requests that I don't play and do that poking thing.....and then they get mad.
How would someone know they was unfriended? That person must have a lot of time on their hands lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or