Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 02:44 PM

35,045 posts, read 31,233,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I have known (notice...past tense) people like this. Sounds like he might be interested in you if he was all obsessed where your ex is. He will emotionally bleed you dry if you do not protect yourself. This is going to just go on and on if you will listen to him.
He was looking for his ex, not mine. She wouldn't respond to him on Facebook and has ignored calls for the past month. He asked me to tell her to call him if I heard from her. She's on my Facebook too, but we don't talk regularly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2014, 02:52 PM

35,045 posts, read 31,233,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
It seems your friend has bigger problems so it might be useful to encourage him to talk to a professional. I'm glad you texted him back as you might just be a real life line to him. Help him to get to a better place and disconnect if you must, as being a doormat isn't good for you, but true character is to offer a helping hand.

What would you want him to do if the situation were reversed? Often when you reach out to others, it enriches them and you!
He's had issues for years. Back in 2006-2007, he thought the administration of UT-Knoxville were some part of New World Order/Alex Jones style conspiracy in getting him banned from the college, and that his name was ruined anywhere in the state.

He was in some questionable dealings at a fraternity that probably did it. No legal charges ever came of it, but he stayed away. The dean of the college this went down in died a year or so ago and that's how he got in.

Old 09-23-2014, 04:48 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,000,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emigrations View Post

He was in some questionable dealings at a fraternity that probably did it. No legal charges ever came of it, but he stayed away. The dean of the college this went down in died a year or so ago and that's how he got in.
Did what ?? he got in where because someone died ????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships