U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2014, 04:18 PM

1 posts, read 1,051 times

Advertisements

Facebook blocked me from joining groups for 30 days but its been 30 days and two weeks and I am still getting the message saying I am blocked.

I am having problems joining and postingto groups on Facebook . I was blocked from joining for 30 days and it has beenmore than a month and I am stillunable to join groups or post. Why is this? I thought I should have beenunblocked by now. Also, when I log in Ikeep getting asked to verify my identity and when I do this it says you areblocked from joining and posting to groups for 30 days because you did not pass a security check. I know I did pass the security check. And I keep getting this message every time I log in. So whats wrong?

Old 10-11-2014, 04:44 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,464,302 times
Hmmmm..... didn't you post this on here about a week ago? I seem to remember responding to an almost-identical post on two different forums, but then they weren't there anymore.

If you're being blocked on Facebook (or city-data for that matter), then chances are you're violating the TOS. Are you spamming? Posting the same thing in different groups. Are you one of those "Please like my page.... kissy face.... I'm over 18.... blah blah blah" people that drive me nuts on there.

The best thing to do is send a message to FB help to get them to tell you why you're still blocked. Unless we know the reason, we can only speculate.

Old 10-11-2014, 04:56 PM

48,516 posts, read 83,537,792 times
I'd have to ask Facebook as no one here would know for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or