Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 06:43 PM

11,655 posts, read 12,953,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
That would probably turn the scumbag on!
Haha yeah, maybe.

He might into the father and son bang chick thing. So you could be right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2014, 08:46 PM

5,133 posts, read 4,484,784 times
This guy is not your friend. He will try to molest her if he ever has the opportunity. It's obvious that he has some kind of obsession with her. If he can make those kind of comments about her to you, it's obvious that he has no concept of propriety--which is already proven by his sex offender status.

Cut off all contact with him.

Old 10-30-2014, 01:55 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Mama June, is that you?

Old 10-30-2014, 07:36 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,137,674 times
Humz, sheesh, lots of drama kings and queens on this thread. Ultimately, I agree with them that the guy is rude as hell, and you should either drop him or tell him off very strongly. But let's not lose perspective. Any guy who had a good looking sister (I did) growing up, perhaps in the same school, will have to endure countless sexual innuendos from his male friends. It's the way many young men are. I would have had to lose half my male friends in high school if I had zero tolerance on the matter.

That she is only 14 makes it especially pervy but he doesn't need to be locked up.

Old 10-30-2014, 08:44 AM

16,711 posts, read 19,410,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Mama June, is that you?
Bahahahaha!

Old 10-30-2014, 08:59 AM

2,852 posts, read 1,613,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humz View Post
Okay, thanks all. I wanted to be sure that I'm not overreacting. Didn't need to be insulted by you guys though? I didn't come here to be called desperate... But okay, call me all kinds of names if you want.

I'm putting him on my ignore list from now on.

Don't just put him on your ignore list - LET HIM KNOW that his actions/comments are inappropriate and that's why you are ending your friendship. If you just stop communicating with him, that isn't enough to stop his behavior. You must let him know what's caused your friendship to end and be done with him.

Old 10-30-2014, 09:28 AM

722 posts, read 1,328,590 times
sounds like he's a sexual predator , child molester

by listening to all his sexual jokes, he thinks you accept it, those arent jokes, he is telling you what he thinks about all the time, a person like him would be a danger to your family.

Old 10-30-2014, 09:40 AM

1,490 posts, read 4,755,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryjohns View Post
Out of curiosity, I read some of your other posts on other threads. I wanted to see if the clueless thing showed up elsewhere.

Yes, it did - and it's not your fault. You were raised in an abysmal manner and don't have many people standing in your corner. I'm glad that you got out of the situation and are trying to make a life. Just don't make the mistake that any friend is better than no friend. There are billions of people on the planet - just move on.

If a red flag goes off, heed it. There's a reason you became alarmed. You knew the right thing was to dump this friend and cut off contact. I think you just came here for verification that it was justified. Yes, it was justified.
Just wanted to highlight this again in case you missed it OP. Excellent sane non-judgmental advice here.

Old 10-30-2014, 10:02 AM

9,519 posts, read 14,743,972 times
Why are you exchanging email with a total creep??

Old 10-30-2014, 11:27 AM

4,901 posts, read 8,754,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Humz, sheesh, lots of drama kings and queens on this thread. Ultimately, I agree with them that the guy is rude as hell, and you should either drop him or tell him off very strongly. But let's not lose perspective. Any guy who had a good looking sister (I did) growing up, perhaps in the same school, will have to endure countless sexual innuendos from his male friends. It's the way many young men are. I would have had to lose half my male friends in high school if I had zero tolerance on the matter.

That she is only 14 makes it especially pervy but he doesn't need to be locked up.
Did you miss the part where he has a felony record for sexually touching his own sister?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships