Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 07:13 AM

11,103 posts, read 9,744,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Here is another one....Thanks Oreganized. Yep...I'm convinced that this is all made up....maybe OP....Or like a previous poster commented....There is more relevant info that you aren't sharing.
Okay I read this thread about men/woman friends that was linked above, and whoever said the "he" writes like a woman is definitely right, and I can't believe I missed that. I think OP is just writing fantasies and enjoys stringing folks along, so I'm not going to keep feeding this troll.

Old 11-04-2014, 07:47 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,520,307 times
still no resolution??

Old 11-04-2014, 07:50 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,886,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie6408 View Post
But, as it turns out the psycho moved with him.
The calls are coming from inside the house.

Old 11-04-2014, 07:54 AM

on theme with this being a woman, MAYBE:

This was his wife posting because she found his account. She's not that internet savy so she didn't read all the past posts under his name where he has a different ego. She came on and told the truth as she see's it: Husband and kids, this woman from back home, just a friend, is now stalking my poor hubby! She even went so far as to report him missing!

When in reality he usually posts under this name but under his other "life". So that is why this new post is written differently and contains different facts than all "his" other posts.

Old 11-04-2014, 08:12 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post

This was his wife posting because she found his account. She's not that internet savy so she didn't read all the past posts under his name where he has a different ego. She came on and told the truth as she see's it: Husband and kids, this woman from back home, just a friend, is now stalking my poor hubby! She even went so far as to report him missing!

When in reality he usually posts under this name but under his other "life". So that is why this new post is written differently and contains different facts than all "his" other posts.
While this is possible, the easiest explanation is that the whole post is made up, either because the OP just likes to tell tall tales to get people interested enough to reply, or because he or she is trying out an idea for a novel.

Way back when I first signed up on C-D, a guy spun a crazy tale about how he was old and living by himself with just his dog but remembered back to times when he'd met the love of his life, etc. and the wonderful life they had shared until she died of cancer or something. The story got more and more unbelievable until a savvy poster put enough clues together to figure out that the OP was a reporter at a small town newspaper who apparently was working on a novel. Once he was outed he never reappeared, unless he takes on new names and trots out other nutty stories from time to time.

Last edited by Marlow; 11-04-2014 at 08:45 AM..

Old 11-04-2014, 08:18 AM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,326,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Block her number.
This! Problem solved. Why deal with the drama? Dafuq?

Old 11-04-2014, 08:47 AM

17 posts, read 13,773 times
Quote:
oh that would be priceless!

anyone want to volunteer to make up a new screen name and come here and post a resolution to all this for us?

I demand answers!
OP here. I had to register under a new username. After reading this you will understand why, but I wanted to give everyone an update on this situation.

I hadn’t gotten any more texts or calls from the woman in my old city, so my wife and I figured we were in the clear. We started to settle into life in our new town. But last night, when I came home from work, I noticed a car parked by the house that I didn’t recognize. I didn’t think too much of it, thinking maybe it was new neighbor stopping by for a visit.

As I entered the hallway through the front door, I stopped in shock. There was my wife, with her arms and legs duct-taped to an armchair. I heard a voice behind me; the woman that thought I was her “best friend” stepped out form a corner. She started going on and on about my nerve at ignoring her, I wasn’t appreciative of her concern, etc, etc. Anger boiled inside of me, and I started screaming at her. Then I saw it – a glint of shiny metal as she pulled out the pistol and lowered it at me. I froze, realizing this woman was truly crazy. Just then I spotted one of my kids coming to the door, and I realized I had to do something. I lunged for the gun, and struggled to wrest it away from her. The shot sounded like a cannon, and then I felt a searing pain in my gut. I put my hand there, and it came back warm, red and sticky. I was bleeding out, and soon lost consciousness.

When I came to, I was in a hospital bed, with my wife by my side. She and the kids were ok, and she filled me in on what happened. As I was fighting with crazy woman, my wife frantically struggled to free herself. She managed to slip one of her wrists under the duct tape, and ripped the rest off. After the gun went off, she attacked the crazy lady, and managed to get the gun. Unfortunately, that woman ran out and drove off. She hasn’t been seen since. (She didn’t go back home.)

The police were called, and they investigated. A run of the fingerprints from the gun revealed that this woman may have been involved in other homicides, all men . Here’s the really scary part – the cops looked on her home computer, and she is active on city-data.com.

***** Please note: the above was all fiction, and in no way represents real events.

Old 11-04-2014, 08:55 AM

2,966 posts, read 5,214,384 times
Quote:

So that is why this new post is written differently and contains different facts than all "his" other posts.
More than likely he wrote this long story then left his computer open knowing the wife would read it, but it backfired. She's prob keeping a close watch on his phone and puter after this affair incident.

Old 11-04-2014, 08:58 AM

2,966 posts, read 5,214,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgarAllenPoe1800 View Post
OP here. I had to register under a new username. After reading this you will understand why, but I wanted to give everyone an update on this situation.

I hadn’t gotten any more texts or calls from the woman in my old city, so my wife and I figured we were in the clear. We started to settle into life in our new town. But last night, when I came home from work, I noticed a car parked by the house that I didn’t recognize. I didn’t think too much of it, thinking maybe it was new neighbor stopping by for a visit.

As I entered the hallway through the front door, I stopped in shock. There was my wife, with her arms and legs duct-taped to an armchair. I heard a voice behind me; the woman that thought I was her “best friend” stepped out form a corner. She started going on and on about my nerve at ignoring her, I wasn’t appreciative of her concern, etc, etc. Anger boiled inside of me, and I started screaming at her. Then I saw it – a glint of shiny metal as she pulled out the pistol and lowered it at me. I froze, realizing this woman was truly crazy. Just then I spotted one of my kids coming to the door, and I realized I had to do something. I lunged for the gun, and struggled to wrest it away from her. The shot sounded like a cannon, and then I felt a searing pain in my gut. I put my hand there, and it came back warm, red and sticky. I was bleeding out, and soon lost consciousness.

When I came to, I was in a hospital bed, with my wife by my side. She and the kids were ok, and she filled me in on what happened. As I was fighting with crazy woman, my wife frantically struggled to free herself. She managed to slip one of her wrists under the duct tape, and ripped the rest off. After the gun went off, she attacked the crazy lady, and managed to get the gun. Unfortunately, that woman ran out and drove off. She hasn’t been seen since. (She didn’t go back home.)

The police were called, and they investigated. A run of the fingerprints from the gun revealed that this woman may have been involved in other homicides, all men . Here’s the really scary part – the cops looked on her home computer, and she is active on city-data.com.

***** Please note: the above was all fiction, and in no way represents real events.
Lol, this is what happens when a person gets caught lying on the intrawebz.

Cool story Bro. Please seek professional help with your marriage and lying issues.

Old 11-04-2014, 09:01 AM

Whew resolution!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships