U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 12:46 PM

9,580 posts, read 5,774,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
I really don't get why people come on here and start new threads that are full of lies. Just out of curiosity, I Googled the first half of the OP's username and paired it with the name of the town whose zip code is the second half of the username, and got some very interesting results. I won't post the links but you can do your own search.

I am wondering if he created the thread so he could show it to his wife to "prove" that he was not sneaking around on her.
Very interesting.

Old 11-02-2014, 01:47 PM

405 posts, read 417,624 times
Sorry I was slow responding, I had some yard work to take care of first.

I haven't been able to read all of the replies yet so I'm going to respond to what I have read so far.

Our meetings were NEVER alone. Sometimes my wife would be there, but usually it was coworkers and/or friends around as it would often be a case of us going out for a few drinks after work. The times my wife was around, the woman would usually just stop by to say hi and might talk for 3-4 minutes and then go away and I wouldn't see her the rest of the night. I thought so little of her that introduced my wife as my wife instead of giving her name. To my wife, I introduced her as a woman that was on a bowling league that I was on because that's honestly all she was. We weren't even on the same team so our only interactions during the league were the 4 times a year when we'd bowl against each other and then it was limited to telling her good game or nice shot. The only time it was more than that at bowling was the time when she asked me for bowling lessons and I refused.

This woman honestly called me more times in the 3 day period than she did in the 8 years or so that she knew me. I honestly don't know how she got my number either because I never gave it to her. To my knowledge, she never knew where I lived in my old city either, but looking back on it, she probably did. My work email has to stay the same and unfortunately, it's possible to look it up with the right information. I wasn't planning to change my personal email address either since it's just a Hotmail account, but I can change it easily enough. I have blocked her number, but there are a couple of problems. She keeps calling from different numbers, ex-husband's, friends, her parent's house, I think she called from a hotel too. So I can block all of those numbers too, but I also have a lot of business contacts there whose accounts I'm still handling and sometimes they call from a different line in the company so the name doesn't pop up. Those calls, I have to answer and it could end up being her.

The news that I was moving wasn't last minute for her. Like I said, I saw her 3 days before the move, but I knew I was moving for about 4 months before that and I know that it came up when she was around the other times. Maybe she didn't believe it until I was really gone, but I do know that she was told about it. In fact, I was still on a league with her ex-husband and the last time I bowled before the move, which was a week before I saw her, somebody on my team commented about me moving and he said something about me moving after it was brought up. There is no way that this guy wouldn't have told her about it. He would have viewed it as a way to try to get her back because for him it would have been like saying, "Look, MDLee3 is moving away, but I would never leave you." He's a piece of work himself. If you had the opportunity to meet him, you'd be amazed at the way his mind works.

This woman doesn't know my wife's name or my kids names and it's a good thing she didn't. I could see her reporting my kids missing and me getting stopped on the way here and having to defend myself for having my own kids in the car with me 1000 miles away from where they were reported missing. Like I said, when I heard about the missing person's report, that was the most I had ever wanted to hurt anybody in my entire life.

It never crossed my mind to tell her that I never viewed her as a close friend. A normal person would get the hints, such as me NEVER contacting her, I NEVER told her personal stuff, I NEVER made plans with her, and we were NEVER alone. When one of her boyfriends broke up with her, I even told her that she deserved it in front of close to 25 people. I didn't even tell her what city I was moving to. So, everything I was thinking was that she was a somewhat normal person that just happened to have some problems, but honestly, who doesn't have problems? Nothing ever pointed to her stalking me from 2000 miles away, especially since the only super weird thing that happened back there was when she got my # without me telling her. In fact, it was weird because I had just gotten a new # a few days before that and then she started calling, she never once called my old # because she never had that #. However, there were also lots of possible explanations for it also, but none of them I like. She could have probably convinced one of my coworkers to give it to her. She could have known the guy that set up my new phone and # and convinced him to give it to her. She could have called my company and pretended to be a client that lost my # and the company could have given it to her. None of the 3 I like and the last 2 would obviously count as stalking, but the coworker one could be a couple of different things.

Old 11-02-2014, 01:56 PM

420 posts, read 543,051 times
Yeah, this situation reeks of affair. I would be interested in hearing the supposed psycho's side of the story.

Old 11-02-2014, 02:01 PM

3,463 posts, read 4,525,633 times
OP, only you know why you would air dirty laundry like this in public, but the hole you are digging is getting deeper each time you post.

Old 11-02-2014, 02:04 PM

My favorite part is how this was the case:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdlee3_46041 View Post
Our meetings were NEVER alone. Sometimes my wife would be there....
along with this:

Quote:
This woman doesn't know my wife's name...

Cheaters cheat, liars lie, and sometimes not very well...:P

Old 11-02-2014, 02:04 PM

42,804 posts, read 41,495,107 times
Quote:
Sorry I was slow responding, I had some yard work to take care of first.

I haven't been able to read all of the replies yet so I'm going to respond to what I have read so far.

Our meetings were NEVER alone. Sometimes my wife would be there, but usually it was coworkers and/or friends around as it would often be a case of us going out for a few drinks after work. The times my wife was around, the woman would usually just stop by to say hi and might talk for 3-4 minutes and then go away and I wouldn't see her the rest of the night. I thought so little of her that introduced my wife as my wife instead of giving her name. To my wife, I introduced her as a woman that was on a bowling league that I was on because that's honestly all she was. We weren't even on the same team so our only interactions during the league were the 4 times a year when we'd bowl against each other and then it was limited to telling her good game or nice shot. The only time it was more than that at bowling was the time when she asked me for bowling lessons and I refused.

This woman honestly called me more times in the 3 day period than she did in the 8 years or so that she knew me. I honestly don't know how she got my number either because I never gave it to her. To my knowledge, she never knew where I lived in my old city either, but looking back on it, she probably did. My work email has to stay the same and unfortunately, it's possible to look it up with the right information. I wasn't planning to change my personal email address either since it's just a Hotmail account, but I can change it easily enough. I have blocked her number, but there are a couple of problems. She keeps calling from different numbers, ex-husband's, friends, her parent's house, I think she called from a hotel too. So I can block all of those numbers too, but I also have a lot of business contacts there whose accounts I'm still handling and sometimes they call from a different line in the company so the name doesn't pop up. Those calls, I have to answer and it could end up being her.

The news that I was moving wasn't last minute for her. Like I said, I saw her 3 days before the move, but I knew I was moving for about 4 months before that and I know that it came up when she was around the other times. Maybe she didn't believe it until I was really gone, but I do know that she was told about it. In fact, I was still on a league with her ex-husband and the last time I bowled before the move, which was a week before I saw her, somebody on my team commented about me moving and he said something about me moving after it was brought up. There is no way that this guy wouldn't have told her about it. He would have viewed it as a way to try to get her back because for him it would have been like saying, "Look, MDLee3 is moving away, but I would never leave you." He's a piece of work himself. If you had the opportunity to meet him, you'd be amazed at the way his mind works.

This woman doesn't know my wife's name or my kids names and it's a good thing she didn't. I could see her reporting my kids missing and me getting stopped on the way here and having to defend myself for having my own kids in the car with me 1000 miles away from where they were reported missing. Like I said, when I heard about the missing person's report, that was the most I had ever wanted to hurt anybody in my entire life.

It never crossed my mind to tell her that I never viewed her as a close friend. A normal person would get the hints, such as me NEVER contacting her, I NEVER told her personal stuff, I NEVER made plans with her, and we were NEVER alone. When one of her boyfriends broke up with her, I even told her that she deserved it in front of close to 25 people. I didn't even tell her what city I was moving to. So, everything I was thinking was that she was a somewhat normal person that just happened to have some problems, but honestly, who doesn't have problems? Nothing ever pointed to her stalking me from 2000 miles away, especially since the only super weird thing that happened back there was when she got my # without me telling her. In fact, it was weird because I had just gotten a new # a few days before that and then she started calling, she never once called my old # because she never had that #. However, there were also lots of possible explanations for it also, but none of them I like. She could have probably convinced one of my coworkers to give it to her. She could have known the guy that set up my new phone and # and convinced him to give it to her. She could have called my company and pretended to be a client that lost my # and the company could have given it to her. None of the 3 I like and the last 2 would obviously count as stalking, but the coworker one could be a couple of different things.
Soooo ... no comment about your previous threads from 3 months ago that mention a girlfriend??

Old 11-02-2014, 02:12 PM

6,040 posts, read 4,414,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Soooo ... no comment about your previous threads from 3 months ago that mention a girlfriend??
Of course not. Liars just keep plowing new lies over old, hoping most won't notice.

Old 11-02-2014, 02:21 PM

42,804 posts, read 41,495,107 times
These are the things that made it feel like a made-up story to me:

Quote:
I told my wife that while we were driving here, I wasn't going to communicate with anybody in the old city except for my parents, who lived there, and my friend across the street from us. The guy across the street was going to ship something to us, but wanted us to be close before he shipped it so we'd be there when it arrived. Obviously, with my parents, it was just to let them know that we were doing ok so they wouldn't worry about the drive cross country even though we'd done it before.
Excessive explanation...

Quote:
They would have been the only people that could call at that time and if they were doing it, it meant something had happened to one of them.
Excessive explanation.

Quote:
but they may just be waking up for work too so I don't know about that.
Bizarre random detail

Quote:
I used to live here before so I knew the neighborhood fairly well and felt safe doing so.
Bizarre random detail that sounds like, "I'd better add this or else they won't believe that I went for a walk in the middle of the night."

Quote:
I leave my phone at home since I'd turned it off anyway because it wasn't going to be any use to anybody trying to get ahold of me.
More excessive explanation. It sounds like you're trying to add alibis.

Quote:
I never thought this woman was like this, but now I'm afraid for my family, but not afraid for my own life.
I really hope this is not foreshadowing.

Old 11-02-2014, 02:29 PM

405 posts, read 417,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pansori View Post
My favorite part is how this was the case:

along with this:

Cheaters cheat, liars lie, and sometimes not very well...:P
Nothing about that posts says I'm lying or cheating. If you read the whole post, you would see that when she met my wife, I never told her my wife's name, I just said this is my wife. So if you're going to accuse me of something, at least have the right information.

Old 11-02-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Nothing about that posts says I'm lying or cheating. If you read the whole post, you would see that when she met my wife, I never told her my wife's name, I just said this is my wife. So if you're going to accuse me of something, at least have the right information.
And yet he continues to ignore the other things already said in this thread.... Your explanation of how they could talk and yet not know her name sounds like a bunch of malarkey. You, sir, are full of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or