Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2015, 08:01 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,297,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusinforabrusin View Post
Well we're I'm living right now, I have 1 disturbing neighbor. He is known to have raped a lot of children. This is really unnerving especially for the kids. Glad we're moving out of here, for another house, in December.
It's really too bad you don't also live next to a arsonist vigilante--type-- who just so happens to hate depraved perverts!

Last edited by picklejuice; 10-14-2015 at 08:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2015, 08:07 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,238,463 times
I have a nasty neighbor, does that count?

When I first got here she said to me, I've got it on tape

"you're in My Territory kid. Go HOME".

She also started parking her car right up on my frontage, but that didn't last as it was utterly pointless and caused her to have to walk further anyway.

Stupid woman.

Old 10-16-2015, 03:18 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
I have a nasty neighbor, does that count?

When I first got here she said to me, I've got it on tape

"you're in My Territory kid. Go HOME".

She also started parking her car right up on my frontage, but that didn't last as it was utterly pointless and caused her to have to walk further anyway.

Stupid woman.
No doubt.. some are nuts.

Old 10-16-2015, 01:22 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,472,767 times
I have plenty.........thank goodness I am polite, have great headphones, and am armed

Old 10-16-2015, 01:36 PM

22,823 posts, read 6,432,246 times
The house on the next street, thankfully acre lots, that had loud (although not often) parties is silent..
either foreclosed on or evicted, either way, good riddance.

Old 10-17-2015, 02:17 PM

231 posts, read 201,781 times
I have a neighbor who keeps striking conversation with me even though I don't feel like talking. It's bothersome.

Old 10-17-2015, 03:36 PM

15,142 posts, read 27,760,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnidroid View Post
I have a neighbor who keeps striking conversation with me even though I don't feel like talking. It's bothersome.
How awful it must be to have someone trying to be friendly!

Old 10-17-2015, 10:55 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,784,668 times
I have a health issue and am currently going through some painful stuff. I saw my neighbor outside today and said hello to her. I told her that I was going through these issues and she interrupted me to tell me that her husband died of the health issues that I'm currently experiencing. (I already knew this, having tried to help him shortly before his passing.) And then she told me that one of the other neighbors hates my cat, but then interrupted herself to say, "Your screen on that window doesn't look right." Exhausting.

Old 10-17-2015, 11:15 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
I have a health issue and am currently going through some painful stuff. I saw my neighbor outside today and said hello to her. I told her that I was going through these issues and she interrupted me to tell me that her husband died of the health issues that I'm currently experiencing. (I already knew this, having tried to help him shortly before his passing.) And then she told me that one of the other neighbors hates my cat, but then interrupted herself to say, "Your screen on that window doesn't look right." Exhausting.
Boy... that woman's all dialed into being a sensitive person I see...LOL.....

Most people frustrate the hell out of me and the older I get the more I'm basically not liking people.... so many people are just... IDK.... I probably should shut up....

We have a neighbor across from us that is beyond creepy and weird.

You know how when some dude goes off and kills people or whatever and they interview the neighbors and everyone's like Oh.. I never would have thought he'd do something like that... or whatever...

This clown.... when he does go rogue, I hope like hell they interview me... cause I'd be like... Yeah... that guy was weird as ****, and we saw it coming a mile away......

Old 10-17-2015, 11:28 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnidroid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
How awful it must be to have someone trying to be friendly!
The HORRORS...

Sounds like one from the Introverson threads. Don't look at me, Don't say "excuse me", Don't sit nearby me in a public place or I will have to leave and "don't dare use the bathroom stall next to mine.. can't you see that I am having private time?" (No lie, I had seen this and more over there).

I possess compassion, but how does one get by in society this way? It made me think, I should stop smiling at people as I pass, one might chop my head off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships