Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 10:19 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,211,406 times

Advertisements

Tell her not to put you in the middle....If she wants to know something about your friend, she should go to her.....Sounds like a drama filled work place....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2015, 10:22 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Keep your business life at work and your personal/home life at home, out of the office.

Go in, do the job you are paid a salary to do and stay out of other's personal business unless of course you are paid to be
the gossip and hall monitor in charge of all the she/said, she did, he said, he did........of the 4th grade.

Old 04-08-2015, 10:27 PM

186 posts, read 238,744 times
Simply stay out of it. Honestly I work with all women and thats how it is DRAMA! As long as you mind your business and not put yourself in the middle of ours arguments you'll be fine. If you do decide to get in the middle beware this will get nasty.

Old 04-10-2015, 09:24 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,276,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missganda View Post
I need some advice please. I was approached by a coworker the other day asking about my friend who also works with us. She said that mu friend has said things about her to our other coworkers. She asked me if I think my friend has said it because she couldnt believe that it came from her. She said she did not say some of the things that was brought up to her.

What happened was this girl confronted some of our coworkers at work (will call them J and C). J and C said that S said that T said these things. J and C said that if T doesnt believe it they will put S on the phone to confirm. T said they dont need to.

S is my friend but lately I havent talked or hung out with her much. Shes been hanging out more with J and C. Can anyone give an advice what should I do? Thanks
What's the advice you're seeking?...I'm not really sure. Best I could say is don't let anyone else choose your friends for you....don't listen to gossip.

Old 04-10-2015, 09:43 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,199,673 times
I would tell them that if they have issues with each other, they should speak to each other about it.

Old 04-10-2015, 10:16 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,786,894 times
The communication in your post is rather confusing, so I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly. It seems like work should be done at the workplace, though. Why would gossip enter into the equation unless you're allowing yourself to be manipulated by these people? I'd back away really quickly and simply concentrate on doing the job I'm paid to do, personally. Nothing good can come from allowing yourself to be pulled into other peoples' dramas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships