Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 04:19 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,292,554 times

Advertisements

Some info on the issue.
Butt Lift & Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery - Cost & Candidates
What are you currently doing to achieve this sought after perfect body? lots of Exercise? , a very healthy diet? have you talked with a trainer at the gym to see if theres less drastic ways to achieve your physical goals? If you think this butt lift will be a solution without doing anything else i think you'll find your butt lift will be a very expensive and temporary bandaid solution to a problem thats probably more in your head than in your butt.

Old 04-30-2015, 05:55 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewme18 View Post
I don't want to lie to them, but I really do want the surgery.
Honey, you sound like a little child here. This is exactly the thought process of a 7-year-old who steals a piece of candy he knows he's not supposed to have.

Plastic surgery is NOT a cure-all. You will wake up after the surgery, and the way you feel inside will be the SAME. Then you will start looking at other body parts that need "a little more help" and go in to get THOSE fixed also.

Your posts here and your other posts in the forum reveal emotional issues that you MUST get resolved. The first and foremost is that you are very immature. Being 19 is just a chronological number. Your posts here make you sound like a 12-year-old inside.

Be honest with your parents. They raised you, for Pete's sake. If this was a good decision, you would have the confidence to talk to them about it. Instead, you're on a forum trying to get strangers to back you up and thinking of a longer chain of lies to make this happen just because you've saved up a few thousand dollars.

SNAP OUT OF IT.

Old 04-30-2015, 06:06 AM

606 posts, read 903,469 times
Based on your first post, I'd say you might be an "adult" but you aren't mature enough for surgery. You are still very much a child. An adult lives on their own, pays their own way, and doesn't go on and on about their mom and dad's reaction.

If you were my child, I would try to talk you out of it as well. You think you know what you want but in a few years you'll look back and realize this was not wise. I would also tell you that you can do what you wish when you're grown (you aren't) and living like a grown up, until then, it's not happening under my roof.

Old 04-30-2015, 06:57 AM

629 posts, read 1,721,132 times
Under their roof it's their rules.

You can't have it both ways and proclaim yourself an adult who can do whatever you want if you're still relying on mom and dad for a roof over your head and to help take care of you. If you want to be an adult and make your own decisions move out on your own. Otherwise they have every right to tell you what their expectations are for you while still living at home.

Old 04-30-2015, 07:06 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Here you go:

This is the most famous butt on youtube if she can do this why can't you with just exercise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P85Pf0IDMog

Old 04-30-2015, 07:17 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:
I mean I really do want to tell them. Ideally I want my mom to take care of me and make sure my recovery goes really well. I don't want to lie to them, but I really do want the surgery.

What if your Mom does not want to take care of you after you have a procedure done she advised you not to get done?
Maybe she wants to be on vacation that week or two after surgery while you are recovering, she could have lots of patients to see, lunch with the ladies at the tennis club, maybe she has to get the dog washed and groomed, her car may go in for repairs or maintenance, etc.

Instead she will be stuck home with a child who went against her advice, lied to her, and had surgery anyway.

I can tell you that I would not be the one taking care of you after your surgery, even if you were my daughter. If you decide you are grown enough to have this type of major surgery then you can decide how you are going to take care of yourself during the recovery period.

Old 04-30-2015, 07:18 AM

1,973 posts, read 2,272,826 times
And When This Look Is No Longer ...The In Fad??? You are aware it WAS NOT ...The In Thing just a few years ago...
Quote:
Well if you must know I'm getting a brazilian butt lift. It's liposuction then fat transferred to your butt/hips to create a shapely, curvy body. I know it seems silly, but I really want a sexy, curvy body, and with my body type, it won't happen. I'm more apple-shaped then anything else, if I lose weight I lose my butt, if I gain weight, I gain a belly. No amount of dieting/exercising will get me the body I want. My mom doesn't understand this. I'm not expecting crazy results, just to create a more shapely body and to look better in clothes.

Old 04-30-2015, 07:23 AM

1,973 posts, read 2,272,826 times
I agree with FL2MT and 19 might make you legal , but it seems not to make you mature.. this look IS A FAD it wasnt that long ago that girls with porches were Made Fun Of.. How That all changed I have No Idea.. IMHO it looks Fake and there by it looks ridiculous....You say your body type is most like an apple? Hummm personal trainer and a couple YEARS work might change that , but you say you are not willing to do the work you just want the look instantly.... So in your own words you will look like an apple with a Big Butt.. That is NOT an attractive picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL2MT View Post
Under their roof it's their rules.

You can't have it both ways and proclaim yourself an adult who can do whatever you want if you're still relying on mom and dad for a roof over your head and to help take care of you. If you want to be an adult and make your own decisions move out on your own. Otherwise they have every right to tell you what their expectations are for you while still living at home.

Old 04-30-2015, 07:47 AM

8,612 posts, read 10,760,165 times
who in their right mind pays for a Kardashian azz? Ick!

Old 04-30-2015, 07:52 AM

10,196 posts, read 9,882,691 times
Spend the money on a trainer and tell them you want a bigger butt. It can happen!

I'd wait until I moved out of my parents house. You really aren't an adult until you move out and are paying your own bills
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships