Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2015, 07:16 AM

247 posts, read 231,094 times

Advertisements

I hate animals and wish more people did too... people bringing their dogs everywhere pisses me off and I can't stand when people walk their dogs on my lawn!

I enjoy the circus and zoo though
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2015, 07:27 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
There are people who hate (or don't like) animals, and I don't like them. And I'm not friends with people I don't like.

Old 06-16-2015, 07:35 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,875,977 times
No!!!

Old 06-16-2015, 08:28 AM

76 posts, read 76,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
anyone who hates animals likely has other deep issues
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasley106 View Post
In my experience usually people that hate animals either have severe mental issues or are outright sociopaths.
Let's see:

- I absolutely HATE DOGS! They can and do bite, being the species that causes most physical harm to humans, but brainwashed humans "love" them. Some types of dogs should be exterminated, they don't serve any useful purpose but are extremely dangerous. Many(not all) dog owners are extremely stupid. Whenever I hear It's not the dog/breed, it's the owner's fault, they didn't raise the dog "properly" I want to punch their faces... sometimes they're this stupid...

- I also HATE pigeons/doves - they're flying rats... perhaps worse than rats... I'd exterminate the entire Columbidae family

- I hate dangerous wildlife - the world is ours, their place should be limited to zoos and other encircled areas

- I don't like horses(not sure if hate is a better word), they're stupid and dangerous, I'll never ever understand some people's fascination with them... their usefulness is mostly a thing of the past...

- I kinda like cats (not the big ones)

So... what kind of psycho[insert random crap here] or [random crap]path am I?

ps. do you also happen to diagnose things like cancer, tuberculosis? you could make a fortune!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocopsonite View Post
if s/he hates animals, how does s/he feel about other human beings?
Actually, it's the other way around: people who love animals(badly) tend to hate or at least ignore people. Many animal lovers see animals as being on the same level as humans or on a higher level.
We have an example right here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Someone who hates animals can find it easy to hurt them. Since frankly, those people should be shot

Old 06-16-2015, 08:54 AM

564 posts, read 747,244 times
I don't think there's anyone who really hates all animals unless they're absolutely insane, I like animals in the sense of being part of a incredibly vast and varied ecosystem and I'm happy we live in a world like this, but I don't want to own and care for animals myself, but I think the OP was referring to pets, most likely dogs. I personally don't care about dogs and have no desire to have one, but I don't hate them and I have several friends that have them so friendships between both normal people and dog people are perfectly possible.

If my lack of interest about pets was enough for someone not want to be my friend though I most likely wouldn't want to be friends with them either because these people's lives revolve around their precious animals, they only talk about animals, they only care about animals, they're just so annoying about it and I sure as hell want nothing to do with crazies like that.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:00 AM

564 posts, read 747,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cccdan View Post
Actually, it's the other way around: people who love animals(badly) tend to hate or at least ignore people. Many animal lovers see animals as being on the same level as humans or on a higher level.
We have an example right here:
You're absolutely right, these are the type of people who could care less about a homeless man starving on the street but would be happy to hate, shun or even kill another member of their species if said member didn't share their sick love for their pets. Not all pet owners are crazy, most are sane and well adjusted, but the crazy ones are pretty bad, I despise those types.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:45 AM

400 posts, read 414,197 times
No. I do not like cats and moneys but I do not hate them. Someone who hates and despises has got something wrong with them. I would avoid a hateful person.

Old 06-16-2015, 10:02 AM

1,858 posts, read 3,104,127 times
Many of you are the same people who bring your dogs into he store with you and put them in the cart where I have to place my food.. but I'm the one with problem. smh

Old 06-16-2015, 10:14 AM

247 posts, read 231,094 times
And the same people who let their dogs crap in other people's yards or on the sidewalk or public walking areas because they don't want them to crap in their own yard... That's why I don't have a dog, because I don't want dogcrap in my yard!

Old 06-16-2015, 10:26 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,561,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Plenty of people don't like snakes and/or skunks... and an arkful of other animals.
Don't bother me at all!

I think a lot of people here have a different definition of "hate". Hate doesn't mean "don't like" to many people and I think that's where some of the divergence of opinion is coming from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships