Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2015, 06:20 PM

583 posts, read 712,429 times

Advertisements

What is the deal with the type of folks who say they will get back to you, but don't until days, even weeks later, and when you don't answer them in the timely manner that suits them, they say things like "Now you can't speak to me"? How do you respond to people like that? Suggestions please! That crap bugs the hell out of me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2015, 06:23 PM

79 posts, read 81,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnaBunney View Post
What is the deal with the type of folks who say they will get back to you, but don't until days, even weeks later, and when you don't answer them in the timely manner that suits them, they say things like "Now you can't speak to me"? How do you respond to people like that? Suggestions please! That crap bugs the hell out of me.
Ugh talk to them or don't talk to them at all simple

Old 10-13-2015, 06:34 PM

61,641 posts, read 87,001,838 times
Quote:
I write them off. No need to ponder about it.

Old 10-13-2015, 06:42 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,297,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
I write them off. No need to ponder about it.

Exactly. But do keep in mind that we tend to teach people how to treat us.

Old 10-13-2015, 06:44 PM

282 posts, read 219,162 times
Well I think the appropriate reply there is:

Now you talking to me? ARe you talking to me? ARe you talking to ME?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKkMkodo4MI

Old 10-13-2015, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlygirl View Post

Maybe I should send them this video lol

Old 10-14-2015, 08:06 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,838,552 times
Quote:
I stop responding to people like that. I phase them out of my life. I treat my personal time like money & I don't spend it freely on people who don't respect me or my time. They are jerks & bullies. I have cut out people like that in the past.

Old 10-14-2015, 08:07 AM

2,894 posts, read 2,450,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
I stop responding to people like that. I phase them out of my life. I treat my personal time like money & I don't spend it freely on people who don't respect me or my time. They are jerks & bullies. I have cut out people like that in the past.
Very well put!!

Old 10-16-2015, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlygirl View Post

I went ahead and texted them that video you posted and their response was "????" That truly made my day.

Old 10-16-2015, 02:43 PM

22,556 posts, read 47,614,734 times
Quote:
Recognize that they act that way...
and either cut them out of your life (since it bothers you so much), or don't let it bother you so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships