Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 08:26 PM

96 posts, read 67,323 times

Advertisements

ah...you like to mock Web strangers whom you reckon have psychiatric conditions and disabilities. hmmmm......sorry, but there are many other people who stay in their rooms and don't talk, and don't "have Asperger's..." I guess biases always exist, meh...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2015, 08:35 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,886,399 times
Most boring troll ever...

Old 11-25-2015, 08:38 PM

96 posts, read 67,323 times
not boring, just calling you out. you have a self-evident issue in who gets to post what, but that's not my issue.

Old 11-25-2015, 09:25 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,623,485 times
You started a thread about someone who didn't say hello to someone a few years ago? Wow. That's some free time you've got there. It's not your problem.

Old 11-26-2015, 08:20 AM

1,278 posts, read 1,115,483 times
I'm not sure I understand the issue. In your other post you said that you refuse to come out of your room to speak to relatives when they come over. Here you're mad about a relative that didn't say hello to someone in your family. How is this different from what you are doing? Why is it ok for you to shun all of your relatives and it's not OK when a relative of yours does it too? I'm trying to understand the difference because I think it's the same thing and therefore I'm not sure what the issue is? Maybe this relative has the same reason for doing it that you do. In which case, how come you're allowed to have that but your relative is not? I'm just trying to understand your position because it's not clear.

Old 11-26-2015, 08:30 AM

590 posts, read 714,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyningKnut View Post
i think you do. seems kind of odd, but there you go. and you dislike ignorance, many people are ignorant, it's called human failings. you just amuse me since you think you can regulate me when many others post in similar "ignorant" tones.
Your 31 and live at home with mommy and daddy and hide when people come over. All your points are invalid....now turn your computer off and go hide somewhere.

Old 11-26-2015, 10:23 AM

3,577 posts, read 4,510,119 times
We have steps living two houses down.

He turns his nose away when he goes by???

Old 11-26-2015, 10:25 AM

1,973 posts, read 2,273,662 times
Yep I agree.. Grow Up Move Out Get a LIFE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
I don't have a tone, this is text. You are reading a tone. Projection. I don't dislike you or think you are some sort of terrible dude.

But
You are 31
You live at home
You don't realize it's up to an adult child to decide how much they want to take care of a parent (aka enmeshed)
You go to your room when extended family comes over instead of having manners
You hold a grudge against a family member for not saying hi to someone
Then you snub them to get them back
And when a random poster says you are not acting especially mature, when asked in a post, you think they are out to get you.

Seriously?

I have no beef with you. Just calling it as I see it. If you don't want to know what random people online think, don't ask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships