Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2015, 01:16 PM

2,079 posts, read 3,199,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Not sure where I said I was looking for feedback or opinions of what is my definition of attractive.

There are other things in a woman I find very sexy. I'll spare you and just leave my post at that, because I feel like being nice today.
you're posting on a public forum, that is the whole point. youll get feedback & opinions regardless of whether or not you ask for them.

but hey, if you wanna have sex with a man trapped in a woman's body, who are they to judge right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2015, 01:19 PM

6,039 posts, read 6,030,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
i nominate this for the worst definition of sexy ever uttered.
seconded!!

Old 12-21-2015, 01:42 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,150,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAcKhOuSe View Post
you're posting on a public forum, that is the whole point. youll get feedback & opinions regardless of whether or not you ask for them.

but hey, if you wanna have sex with a man trapped in a woman's body, who are they to judge right?
And that's fine, since I'm also not seeing where I stated I cared about such feedback.

You think a woman being a former collegiate athlete who enjoys watching sports is a "man trapped in a woman's body"?

*Gathers mental image of someone who would make such a statement*

Yup.

Last edited by ATG5; 12-21-2015 at 02:13 PM.. Reason: *is not as

Old 12-21-2015, 01:45 PM

586 posts, read 828,535 times
Quote:
........................................ [edit]......................................Oh. Enjoy your wilderness diarrhea.
As much as you seemed to enjoy your diatribe? Oh, if only I were that easily pleased.

Few have made the comments that your have covered, most have simply professed to a lack of interest in "sport" per se but a liking for 'some' or what could be termed alternative sports. For someone that uses the term "I find it interesting that some of you think in absolutes with sports fanatics" you do seem to show the same with regards to those that aren't.

Old 12-21-2015, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blue Sky View Post
As much as you seemed to enjoy your diatribe? Oh, if only I were that easily pleased.

Few have made the comments that your have covered, most have simply professed to a lack of interest in "sport" per se but a liking for 'some' or what could be termed alternative sports. For someone that uses the term "I find it interesting that some of you think in absolutes with sports fanatics" you do seem to show the same with regards to those that aren't.
Ah, another poster cherry picking my post.

Anyways, I'm not referring to those who don't like/watch sports. With billions of people on this planet, obviously not everyone will enjoy sports. I'm referring to those who don't like/watch sports, and have complete disdain for those that do. And with that disdain comes the ridiculous claims and statements towards those people.

Case in point:

Quote:
Although posts like that ^ toward me make me laugh, considering what the women I date/have dated look like.

As to your last sentence, the assumption that those who are sports nuts and all that, are slobs, who don't have other interests, passions or hobbies. However, those who have complete disdain for sports/sports fans (and are so outspoken about it), tend to not be athletic, not in good physical shape (ex: abs, musular, strong) and/or aren't competitive by nature.

But just like there are stereotypical images of some sports nut who watches football and drinks beer all day, there certainly are stereotypical images of someone who has such a strong disinterest in "sport".

I don't fit the former, as you can see by my profile picture, because I'm not a sports nut, but with some of the posts in this thread, it makes me wonder about the latter.

Old 12-21-2015, 02:08 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,088,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skugelstadt View Post
Wow, I'm not into sports but I wouldn't want to go to a hostile household either. Being so rigid leaves little room to work things out. If our friends or relations visit us, we go out of my way to make them feel welcome, not alienating them.
I don't know Tzaphkiel, but I'm not certain what part of her post would indicate she treats all of her guests the same way. If I had friends or family who threw fits every weekend due to a sports game on tv, I probably wouldn't invite them over on a weekend when a sports game is on the tv... Same logic applies here. If the description of her father & brother's behavior is accurate to the point of yelling and glass breaking, I wouldn't want to expose my young children to that either.

Old 12-21-2015, 02:31 PM

2,079 posts, read 3,199,236 times
Quote:
*Gathers mental image of someone who would make such a statement*

Yup.
please keep your erotic fantasies out of this thread.

Old 12-21-2015, 02:50 PM

Quote:
please keep your erotic fantasies out of this thread.
Coming from someone who brought up having sex with man trapped in a woman's body.

Mature and hilarious.

Old 12-21-2015, 03:11 PM

1,110 posts, read 1,900,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augiec View Post
I don't know Tzaphkiel, but I'm not certain what part of her post would indicate she treats all of her guests the same way. If I had friends or family who threw fits every weekend due to a sports game on tv, I probably wouldn't invite them over on a weekend when a sports game is on the tv... Same logic applies here. If the description of her father & brother's behavior is accurate to the point of yelling and glass breaking, I wouldn't want to expose my young children to that either.
It usual for people to embellish the story so you are more likely to agree with them. I didn't take her story too literal. Maybe glass was broken on one occasion? I don't suppose it's normal for sports fans to continually break glass when watching sporting events. I've known a lot of sports fans and have not witnessed this myself

Old 12-21-2015, 03:18 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,145,840 times
I've never liked sports of any kind. I'm not into competition for the sake of competition, and to me, every football game looks like the same thing. I bunch of men shoving each other around, running, throwing a ball. Boooooring! I have no desire to participate in sports either (and my dad never really liked me because I refused to even play catch with him). I do, however, go to the gym and lift weights and do cardio. So I look like I'm someone who would play sports

I'm also not into musicals, plays, opera, science fiction, fantasy, or animation. I rarely find another man who is like this lol! And if people start talking to me about sports, I just tell them I'm not into sports because I have no way to converse about sports.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships