Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2016, 01:42 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
Lol that's one thing I'm not. Someone who's just like whoops I got pregnant.
I've been on the pill for years.
How else do you think I've made it to almost 27, no kids, no abortions, no miscarriages?
I'm doing something right. 👍🏼

Congratulations. Not getting pregnant is quite the accomplishment. Maybe you can put that on your resume.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2016, 01:42 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,969,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
No health insurance either? Can you tell us what you HAVE done right?
Yes well 5 days ago I had it.
I didn't make enough in 2014, I was off work. I couldn't go in the way I was.
Then I either had to leave early, take days off, not work long shifts. I went from $1000 a check to $200 in a matter of 6 months. I thought I could go back. I couldn't.

It was only $20 a month for my health insurance and now it'd be over $300.
I also don't qualify for Medicaid in my state.

I qualify back in Colorado but that move won't be happening any time soon due to the deadline and his job.

Old 01-05-2016, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Glad you take that seriously. With all the pain stuff you are taking, you might have a retarded baby with 3 eyes and one leg.
I'm also smart enough that if I was pregnant I wouldn't have anything in my system.
The last thing I'd want to have to do is take care of a 3 eyed one legged baby... I'm already having a hard time because my life isn't "normal" enough as it is.

I feel like running away now....imagine how I'd feel then..

Old 01-05-2016, 01:53 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Quote:
I'm also smart enough that if I was pregnant I wouldn't have anything in my system.
The last thing I'd want to have to do is take care of a 3 eyed one legged baby... I'm already having a hard time because my life isn't "normal" enough as it is.

It takes a long time (months) to get all the toxins out when you stop.

I would get out of granny's house. Be glad it worked out for so long - it saved you a huge chunk of rent money.

Get your own place where you can do what you want and find peace. You might look back then and regret it but maybe that makes you appreciate your grandmothers generousity a bit more.

My bf has chronic pain from several accidents. He switches meds all the time or stops in between so he doesn't get addicted.

Old 01-05-2016, 02:18 PM

2,053 posts, read 1,526,328 times
Quote:

Quote:

It takes a long time (months) to get all the toxins out when you stop.

I would get out of granny's house. Be glad it worked out for so long - it saved you a huge chunk of rent money.

Get your own place where you can do what you want and find peace. You might look back then and regret it but maybe that makes you appreciate your grandmothers generousity a bit more.

My bf has chronic pain from several accidents. He switches meds all the time or stops in between so he doesn't get addicted.
This is true. If you are not actively planning to have a baby, you probably won't be 'clean' when you conceive.

Old 01-05-2016, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tarabotti View Post
This is true. If you are not actively planning to have a baby, you probably won't be 'clean' when you conceive.
Which is why I am actively keeping up with my end of the not having a baby right now plan..

Old 01-05-2016, 03:17 PM

okay, so we established that. So after 37 pages of talking about it .... what are you gonna do, move out?

Old 01-05-2016, 03:35 PM

Quote:
okay, so we established that. So after 37 pages of talking about it .... what are you gonna do, move out?
Yes it was established in my original post that we're moving by spring.
I stated everything in that first post but people chose not to read it.

Old 01-05-2016, 03:46 PM

1,038 posts, read 902,199 times
its like this OP

She who pays, plays

Old 01-05-2016, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Yes it was established in my original post that we're moving by spring.
I stated everything in that first post but people chose not to read it.
Shoot. ... I read it at least twice and must have forgotten. Aging sucks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships