Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 01:07 PM

444 posts, read 324,785 times

Advertisements

TracySam I have to use somewhere that allows pop ups to rep your post. Aside from being a little harsh on the people in line PAYING FINES, I really like your post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 01:13 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,874,952 times
As Snagglepuss would say "Exit, stage left."

Old 08-18-2016, 02:03 PM

444 posts, read 324,785 times
Like dis

Im seriously his next appointment.

Should I tell him about Ms. Klonopin?

Old 08-18-2016, 04:01 PM

4,787 posts, read 11,761,557 times
Yes, please do tell him.

It will be a good example for him to see how your thought process is is currently working. He won't judge you if he is a good psychologist- it just gives him an idea of who you are and in what areas of social development you may need help.

Old 08-18-2016, 04:12 PM

15,218 posts, read 10,315,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
Klonopin is a very powerful drug. Stay away.

Seriously? It's a benzo - not crack. My son takes it for severe social anxiety.

Old 08-18-2016, 04:13 PM

3,146 posts, read 4,105,784 times
Dude, you are a hot mess indeed but good luck to you.

Old 08-18-2016, 04:58 PM

7,098 posts, read 4,823,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
As Snagglepuss would say "Exit, stage left."
Snagglepuss!! Hahaha! Thanks, DG, made my night!!

Old 08-18-2016, 05:49 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,679,372 times
Why delete the number, text her and see where it goes? Don't worry now if she is a user or not.
Should have took your chances and see where it goes.

Old 08-18-2016, 08:02 PM

9,879 posts, read 14,128,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
Seriously? It's a benzo - not crack. My son takes it for severe social anxiety.
Exactly. He takes it for a SEVERE issue.

Old 08-18-2016, 08:38 PM

3,055 posts, read 2,927,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hashtagusername View Post
Hello. I have been struggling with this one for a long time, but then again, I am socially impaired. So, let me ask on my new favorite place (likely forever.)

Some weeks ago, I was in line and waiting to pay a fine for some old traffic tickets (story of my life... and almost over with. Just two or three more stops to go............... anyways.) Before me was a lady paying "Sweeper" tickets. The usual.. Written at 10:58 and 10:59AM, for the hours of 9AM-11AM. So. Totally legal and legit, just the "omg I can't believe they got me." (By me, its the 7:05AM at the 7AM-9AM zone and I'm running to my car as the maid is driving away from the car. But. Ok. We are at the window) and I notice I find her physically attractive. Shes a bit on the larger side, and lets just call her blue jeans "tight fitting" for her rear approaching the larger side, and some nice sized boobs too. (I like them larger so "nice sized" for me may be huge for the normals, that accept the society view of beauty.)

So. After her ticket payments and stuff, which of course for some reason took like 10 minutes maybe 15 I wasnt looking at my watch I decided to make some conversation. I started it off with, "They always do that." So, of course, I made small talk chit-chat with her for like the next 15 or so.. The clerk I was supposed to go pay wasnt going anywhere, so I decided to go do that, perhaps AFTER this potential new "friend."

So, we are about maybe 20 feet away from the payment window, about, and during whatever we were talking about, she breaks out with, "Hey, do you know anywhere or someone selling that I can get some KLONOPINS?" ...............................................

Ok.

Well. My FIRST thought was.. "Wow, I am glad she was facing AWAY from the camera in the corner."

My second thought was... Be truthful. "There may have been a time when I could get that for you, and anything else you need. May have even looked good on me, too. But that time was like 10 years ago, and everyone has since moved to other areas." So... Not sure where this was going to go, I talked with her for like 15 more minutes, we exchanged numbers, and she drove off.

So. I'm really not sure where I am even going with this, but, I am a guy, so. I sort of wonder...

Is this a "jump off" type of lady?
Or, more of a "drug dealer" herself?
If she asked me about Klonopins (I had to look it up.. still do, I'm not 100%...) Does she use? Is she a druggie? (She looked waaay too "big" to strike me as a user. Shorter than me, but probably about 260lbs or so. Just a guess. But a good one. Maybe 280lbs. I didnt notice THAT much lol)
Why am i even still thinking about this person? (*because I'm ... wondering. Yeah.)
.. What do I say, if I text again? What would be the best way to go about this?

It's all too weird for me, but just putting it forth so we can figure out the best way to go about this, or if I should even bother.....

If you'd like to start a relationship with a criminal... okay. She takes prescription drugs illegally. These kinds of people as a rule are thoughtless, inconsiderate, and downright cruel. They contribute to making these types of good, useful drugs difficult for the people that actually do need them (while those that don't need them are still able to get them since they they deal in criminal activity while those who actually need them wouldn't have a clue on how to get them outside of going to doctors which are hesitant about prescribing them because of losers like the person you just met).

I know what I would do (or want to do) if I ran into someone like this but unfortunately, that would involve a criminal activity that wouldn't be right for me to do (though gosh, it really should be to get these people off the face of the earth). These people just disgust me and the planet would be far better without their disgusting a**es on them. Causing huge, nearly insurmountable problems for countless poor people with their thoughtless, stupid actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships