Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 09:01 AM

9,053 posts, read 17,190,508 times

Advertisements

Well, this thread is entertaining, with a morning cup of coffee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2017, 10:07 AM

9,053 posts, read 17,190,508 times
Just making sure I have everything straight:

OP boinks friend's bf
Friend now ex-friend (understandable, because of the boinking)
Ex-friend thinks OP is a bad person
Op thinks the fact that she boinked the ex-friend's bf is irrelevant to the fact that ex-friend thinks OP is a bad person
OP wants to tell ex-friend how to live her life

Have I got all this right?

My guess is that ex-friend thinks the best way to live her life would be to have no "friends" that would boink her bf - but that's just me.

Old 03-29-2017, 10:43 AM

1,684 posts, read 3,952,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Me neither! Who DOES that?

actually we used to argue over who "Got" to check the Sheriffs website on Monday mornings to see who wouldn't be at work that week. HAHA The company I worked at used to hire a lot of recent parolees who lived at a halfway house not too far from the plant. The plant manager would work with these guys to get them back on their feet - give them a second chance and many did well - and were hired on as permanent employees. Others not so well. He asked me and another girl in the office to check on Monday morning so he could schedule areas - straightforward he knew there would be times that there was someone on the site. the funniest time was when we found our former Employment agency manager on it - for his 3rd DUI... And he looked trashed. we found out several months later it was actually his 5th DUI - others had been across the state line in another state. We had suspected for awhile that he was drinking before he'd come in to see the HR manager and we referred to him as "Drunk Stuart".... we were right!

Old 03-29-2017, 10:46 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,624,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkpoe View Post
It's very relevant. That's why you feel the way you do presently.

Are you're trying to boost yourself up by trying to say Hey, I wasn't so the "bad guy" because I tried to warn her? I mean, if you want to talk about irrelevant...

There comes a point when you've got to let go and move on.
There are a few posters on here who post all their business, than you bring up something they said in another you get "that's not relevant", when it is. Because it's connected to what they're currently talking about and their views were shaped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I've never had a feeling to go and view mugshots.
Me neither.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryjohns View Post

OP boinks friend's bf
Op thinks the fact that she boinked the ex-friend's bf is irrelevant to the fact that ex-friend thinks OP is a bad person

My guess is that ex-friend thinks the best way to live her life would be to have no "friends" that would boink her bf - but that's just me.
You're caught up...LOL.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:02 AM

3,166 posts, read 3,355,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryjohns View Post

OP boinks friend's bf

I'm talking about 3 people. They're all ex-friends. And by the way, you forgot to include the ex-friend's sister who I also used to be friends with also. The ex-friend's sister is a drug addict, she was clean that I knew of when seeing her at this tournament we belonged to. Then poop hit the fan when my ex-friend 's tried to make things work with her ex-boyfriend. When that fell through, he stuck around. Not sure if he still is. Last time I saw him about a year ago, he seemed high on something. He was a drug addict as well. We were all part of the same tournament.

And posting my personal business here is a way for me to cope with life.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:38 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,786,210 times
OMG dear one. Stop running on that rodent wheel and find a more constructive way to spend your time. Being with terribly flawed people is not the answer. Sleeping with a friends SO is not the answer. I can see that you have some difficulties to over come. Start with baby steps and eliminating people that are dysfunctional. They're a bad influence for someone who has a hard time finding a path to being a better person. You can be whoever you want to be. Just choose it.

Old 03-29-2017, 03:51 PM

19,113 posts, read 25,305,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Is this your friend's fiancee you had the affair with?
No!
Clearly, the relationship was with somebody's finances.
See below for confirmation from the OP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFarm34 View Post
The sister of the ex-friend was casually dating her ex-finance...I have no clue about the ex-finance...

Old 03-29-2017, 04:15 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,230,460 times
You'd be better off giving everyone in the story a fake name. It may be easier to follow

Old 03-29-2017, 04:27 PM

20,756 posts, read 19,947,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFarm34 View Post
I'm talking about 3 people. They're all ex-friends. And by the way, you forgot to include the ex-friend's sister who I also used to be friends with also. The ex-friend's sister is a drug addict, she was clean that I knew of when seeing her at this tournament we belonged to. Then poop hit the fan when my ex-friend 's tried to make things work with her ex-boyfriend. When that fell through, he stuck around. Not sure if he still is. Last time I saw him about a year ago, he seemed high on something. He was a drug addict as well. We were all part of the same tournament.

And posting my personal business here is a way for me to cope with life.
By posting this you are making yourself look even worse.

STAY. AWAY. FROM. THESE. PEOPLE.

Old 03-29-2017, 04:28 PM

20,756 posts, read 19,947,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
No!
Clearly, the relationship was with somebody's finances.
See below for confirmation from the OP:

Then it is the wrong forum. Maybe she gets more patience in the finance subforum where more people discuss finances and ex finances.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships