U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2017, 09:10 PM

3,357 posts, read 2,681,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
I'm such an old, married lady.

Must have been in the middle of taking a whiz when the drunk individual decided it was nap time, huh?

A few weeks ago, I was driving down Main Street in my town and there was a very flamboyant man walking in an exaggerated manner... hips back and forth like crazy. And then I noticed that he had a piece of tan fabric tied under his genitals, which were exposed and hanging out. It was unpleasant, to say the least. I'd never seen such a strange one-person parade.
You must live in quite an interesting town, Nicci. Underoos in the park, bare genitals on Main Street. Not to mention coffee filter bikinis in the coffee shop!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2017, 09:21 PM

77,972 posts, read 69,907,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyhi View Post
If he's wearing underwear, his junk is covered, and is no different than him just wear a pair of shorts.

Men ARE allowed to go topless and wearing ONLY a pair of shorts.
Hopefully they wear shoes or sandals to protect their feet.
That depends on the underwear! In this case, it's NOTHING like a pair of shorts! Her description of it sounded like it was a G-string. That's a very far cry from shorts. My question stands.

Old 05-28-2017, 09:45 PM

8,565 posts, read 9,625,526 times
You guys crack me up. Some good stories in this thread! I've got one too. A couple of weeks ago, as I was arriving at work at 7 AM, I saw a couple of cops walking towards the big ravine that runs beside our store. I wondered what was going on and then I saw it! A completely butt nekkid guy taking a whiz over the edge of the ravine. He was sleeping in his car in the parking lot, and it turned out he was quite drunk as well, so they hauled him off. Unfortunately, the guy was one of our employees! Never did understand why he was living out of his car because he sure didn't need to. People complained about him all the time and last week he finally got fired. They didn't keep him in jail but I'm sure they fined him pretty good!

Old 05-29-2017, 10:16 AM

23,605 posts, read 31,374,464 times
Quote:
I'm such an old, married lady.

Must have been in the middle of taking a whiz when the drunk individual decided it was nap time, huh?

A few weeks ago, I was driving down Main Street in my town and there was a very flamboyant man walking in an exaggerated manner... hips back and forth like crazy. And then I noticed that he had a piece of tan fabric tied under his genitals, which were exposed and hanging out. It was unpleasant, to say the least. I'd never seen such a strange one-person parade.
Kinda glad (No! Very glad.) I don't live in your town. Is there something in the water?

Old 05-29-2017, 10:34 AM

5,747 posts, read 3,221,583 times
There's a very large mental health facility here. And before anyone gets offended (Offended on the innernetz! What?!) It's a wonderful place and they help many people. However, my town has always been known for the "off-beat" people who reside here. I worked in restaurants in the 1980s and had many patrons who utilized the facility. They were usually my favorite people. One man came in every day and would do complex mathematical equations on placemats in the tiniest writing you've ever seen. He spoke the bare minimum to get his order in, but wasn't up for any chit chat.

I'm sure the flasher guy on Main Street was either in need of the mental health facilities or has been there many times. That one was actually pretty disturbing, to be honest. You don't expect to see some guy swaying back and forth with a tan piece of fabric tied around his genitals when you're just running down to the grocery store! Someone must have reported him because I saw a number of police vehicles in the area.

The park bench kid was sitting, so I couldn't see what kind of garment he had on, but it really appeared that he was buck-naked from where I was sitting. Arms stretched up in the air, just looking like he was home on his couch. I have never felt that comfortable in public that I can think of.
I did go outside this morning in what I refer to as my "beer pants," though. I got them for $6 and they're black jammie pants with generic looking beer steins on them. Not meant for public consumption, that is for sure. But the birds and squirrels don't care what I'm wearing.

Old 05-29-2017, 01:21 PM

8,080 posts, read 13,414,391 times
Quote:
There's a very large mental health facility here. And before anyone gets offended (Offended on the innernetz! What?!)

Offended !!! Are you saying I am slightly off just because I like to pass my time
on a park bench feeding the pigeons in my underoos ?

Old 05-29-2017, 01:49 PM

5,747 posts, read 3,221,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post

Offended !!! Are you saying I am slightly off just because I like to pass my time
on a park bench feeding the pigeons in my underoos ?
Friend, I just got bright red nail polish on my forehead, so I cannot judge anyone else. I'm not even kidding. I bent over to polish my toes and put my forehead directly atop the bottle of nail polish. I'll join you in feeding those pigeons while wearing underoos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships