U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 03:25 PM

16,884 posts, read 17,196,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
Upsadaisy, I can't think of another CD poster for whom I would like to see things work out more than you. You family has used and abused your kindness and hard work. But, happiness won't come until you leave your current situation behind, and make your own way on the world. There's no use hoping that your family will change, or that staying for the sake of your nephews will save them.

Save yourself, and follow those dreams you have. I'm rooting for you.
Excellent points.

Build a new loving, happy family of close friends. Good luck.

Old 07-11-2017, 08:13 PM

1,255 posts, read 704,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
What's going to happen is that you are going to stop complaining about your awful family and you are going to get a job and a roommate and get the hell out of the trailer park once and for all.

Aren't you?

At least with your mother in prison (ugh) you can have her car and the ability to drive yourself out of that town. Let the bank take the trailer.

(cue excuses)
no excuses I have to leave anyway. she is for sure going, I just don't know for how long. So I will have to leave unfortunately :/

Yes I am looking for a job. Pray for me.

Old 07-11-2017, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
Upsadaisy, I can't think of another CD poster for whom I would like to see things work out more than you. You family has used and abused your kindness and hard work. But, happiness won't come until you leave your current situation behind, and make your own way on the world. There's no use hoping that your family will change, or that staying for the sake of your nephews will save them. Save yourself, and follow those dreams you have. I'm rooting for you.
Thank you for the comments Mattie you have always been so nice to me! Good to hear from you

Old 07-12-2017, 07:34 AM

16,884 posts, read 17,196,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsadaisy View Post
no excuses I have to leave anyway. she is for sure going, I just don't know for how long. So I will have to leave unfortunately :/

If you will not have a place to live nor a job this may be a good time to move to a larger city with more job and friendship opportunities.

Think if there is anyone who you can move in with for a few weeks while you job hunt and get settled in a new city? An aunt or uncle? A cousin? A good friend or classmate that moved away?

This may be a good time to make a clean break from your immediate family. Let your sister & BIL take care of their own children, let them feed their own children, let them babysit their own children. Let your mother solve her own problems (if she is going to jail/prison she obviously has lots of problems). You need to worry about yourself. You need to put yourself first.

Good luck.

Old 07-12-2017, 07:37 AM

24,839 posts, read 29,977,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsadaisy View Post

Good luck to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by germaine2626 View Post
If you will not have a place to live nor a job this may be a good time to move to a larger city with more job and friendship opportunities.

Think if there is anyone who you can move in with for a few weeks while you job hunt and get settled in a new city? An aunt or uncle? A cousin? A good friend or classmate that moved away?

This may be a good time to make a clean break from your immediate family. Let your sister & BIL take care o their own children, let them feed their own children. Let your mother solve her own problems. You need to worry about yourself.

Good luck.
This is a good idea. I think it would be great of you could stay with someone, find a job there, then maybe transition to renting a room from them or someone else.

I hope this is the opportunity you need to get out on your own.

Old 07-12-2017, 02:44 PM

2,524 posts, read 984,931 times
What is the plan for the children living in that sordid situation, once your Mother is incarcerated?

How I hope child protective services will finally take them as should have happened long ago (see OPs other posts for frame of ref re: the multiple children (including young infants) living with meth addicts/jailbirds/alcoholics/benefit fraud-committing adults in the 2 bedroom unheated trailer).

UD your tales beggar belief.

Going by data gleaned from multiple threads and posts, your family, friends and boyfriends ALL treat you horribly, and if one counts the fact that you cannot keep even menial job employment (but blame others for that as well) we can infer employers also don't think well of you; how can one person be the victim of so many?

I truly hope you are actually a grad student in sociology doing an experiment by starting these threads; the content thereof is not believable.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverItAll View Post
What is the plan for the children living in that sordid situation, once your Mother is incarcerated?

How I hope child protective services will finally take them as should have happened long ago (see OPs other posts for frame of ref re: the multiple children (including young infants) living with meth addicts/jailbirds/alcoholics/benefit fraud-committing adults in the 2 bedroom unheated trailer).

UD your tales beggar belief.

Going by data gleaned from multiple threads and posts, your family, friends and boyfriends ALL treat you horribly, and if one counts the fact that you cannot keep even menial job employment (but blame others for that as well) we can infer employers also don't think well of you; how can one person be the victim of so many?

I truly hope you are actually a grad student in sociology doing an experiment by starting these threads; the content thereof is not believable.
Well Im sorry if it seems like I play victim or whatever. I honestly dont talk to that many people in real life and people on here are nice to me and are always up to listen and help. maybe it seems unbelievable to you because you probably have a family and friends, maybe people in your life who listen to you. I don't come to start drama, honestly my life is mostly boring if it seems dramatic to you, trust me it's not...

You seem to have a problem with me anyway. I remember your username from a while back. I think you called me trashy. If you think that then maybe not reply to my posts. I barely ever even post here on city data anymore anyway so you must look for me. Im not lying about anything, trust me I wish I was.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:30 PM

2,524 posts, read 984,931 times
You claim to be a positive upbeat nice young gal.
Yet you also claim everyone from family on down to your pastor's WIFE, takes issue with you, and treats you poorly. You have not mentioned a single person who treats you well, in any post. How is that possible?

NICE job dissembling and evading the q re: the innocent children, though.
You dislike posters who dispel your delusions.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:37 PM

24,839 posts, read 29,977,838 times
Quote:
Yet you also claim everyone from family on down to your pastor's WIFE, takes issue with you, and treats you poorly. You have not mentioned a single person who treats you well, in any post. How is that possible?

Some people do not win the life lottery. She has never said a single mean thing on this forum, so I have no reason to wish her poorly. Go pick on someone else.

Old 07-12-2017, 05:27 PM

13,136 posts, read 20,702,481 times
Quote:

The children are NOT her responsibility, nor does she have the means to change that. I dislike posters who would try and guilt her into any further sacrifice on their behalf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
Some people do not win the life lottery. She has never said a single mean thing on this forum, so I have no reason to wish her poorly. Go pick on someone else.
Yup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or