Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2018, 10:56 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,888,749 times

Advertisements

This woman is mentally ill. She is also very seductive and manipulative, violent, untruthful, and evidently quite bright, articulate, creative and persuasive. She appears to enjoy excessive and unnecessary drama, featuring herself as the star and director and scriptwriter.

She is poison, as long as she fails to take her prescribed medications. She seems to get some kind of positive reinforcement from male attention - I'd put good money on you not being her only male victim - and she probably feels very clever to have outwitted you by impersonating her "real" boyfriend (who may not even exist - did you ever meet him with her??) online and creating other "friends".

So end it. Make the changes others have recommended, and do not fall into her poisoned honey-trap again. You might also check for mugshots online - I bet she has several.

You have potentially learned a hard lesson. Take it to heart, be more wary, and watch out for similar situations, since you have learned a good deal about your own vulnerabilities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2018, 11:03 AM

4,168 posts, read 2,565,712 times
Ummm, I've made plenty of mistakes in my life that I wish I could do over, and avoid. But why date someone who has a boyfriend already? If she cheats with you she will cheat on you. Why meet the boyfriend? After she beats up said bf's mother, and goes to jail why didn't you stop seeing her then? That would have been a giant red light among many. Why didn't said bf break up with her after his mom was beat up? She is bad news in capital letters, and it is escalating. It is a highly visible downward slide.

Unless you want to see just how disastrous this can get, then plan your escape now. Being alone is really not that bad compared. Can you imagine being married to her, with children? Be firm, however you decide to get out of this. Just say no, and stick to it. She is looking for guys she can manipulate. The witness protection plan sounds good to me (half kidding). Be wise.

P.S. This is exactly why I don't do facebook. There are only 3 people in America that are not on FB, and I am one of them, lol.

Old 03-08-2018, 11:16 AM

Forgot to add that you should start documenting all of this in case you have to take out a protection order against her. Sorry if this was already mentioned.

Old 03-08-2018, 11:27 AM

588 posts, read 462,841 times
Agreed with the other posters.

One thing I do not agree with is blaming you for your gullibility. Just live and learn.

Charles Manson said something that has stuck with me. He said....You know, when I was young it meant something to be CRAZY...now it don't since everybody is CRAZY.

Now that is coming from a REAL crazy.

Run like hell, don't look back, disappear. And DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR HER.

Or blame yourself. You learned a big lesson. I am just glad you didn't have sex with her, got her pregnant, got HIV fill in the blanks how much worse it could have been.

When I was young a man called me in the middle of the night crying and begging me to help him. I kinda hung up on him because I didn't know who this guy was, he didn't tell me his name, etc etc. It freaked me out. I talked to a person I was in school with, he was a therapist and he told me to not talk to the guy, he knows who I am, and that there are people who are trained to help and deal with people like him. Same with the woman.

Protect yourself. Just know that Manson was on to something, I doubt to the extent he went but hey! look where he was for most of his adult life. Prison.

So run like hell and don't look back.

If you get into this situation again then I will think you are the one that is crazy lol!

Old 03-08-2018, 11:41 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,297,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlulu23 View Post

P.S. This is exactly why I don't do facebook. There are only 3 people in America that are not on FB, and I am one of them, lol.
I, too, am numbered with you.

And OP, time to put your smart pants on, and jump off the sinking social media ship. It's your only way out of this mess. Change numbers, emails, and dump Facebook, Instagram, etc. You won't regret it unless it is all about fueling your ego.

Old 03-08-2018, 12:07 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,011,327 times
OP, you've been a sucker and allowed a dangerous psychopathic predator/stalker into your life and now she is manipulating and enslaving you with your fear of her retaliation. That's exactly what she wants so that she can maintain power and control over you.

You are the victim of an unpredictable and potentially violent criminal. I think you now need the advice of professional resources to help you SAFELY deal with your stalker problem: Stalking Resource Center

PS - do something intelligent for yourself and get the hell off FB and stay off it.

Old 03-08-2018, 12:18 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,600,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
You are the victim of an unpredictable and potentially violent criminal. I think you now need the advice of professional resources to help you SAFELY deal with your stalker problem: Stalking Resource Center
Thanks for the link to that resource!

Old 03-08-2018, 12:19 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,819,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Moderator cut: delete
I would get a security system for the house and your car. Change passwords, trim down your social media etc. I would put together some documentation in case its needed. Then I would go to lunch with her in a very public place, while parked in a public place close by, and tell her as soon as you sit down, that she scares you, she needs more help than you are capable of giving, that you are unfriending her on facebook and never want to her from her again. That if she contacts you that you will go to the police for a restraining order and report her to her boss and HR. Then get up and leave. From there on I'd watch my back, my house, where I park etc. for a good 3 months or so.

It only increases the paranoia and anger if you drag it out or act compassionate or in any way allow your feelings to misinterpreted in any way. Be upfront, honest but not mean, civil, and fast. Do not get sucked into a conversation.

You wonder if I am a troll. Did you happen to see I have been on here since 2007? This is really happening and it is terrible.

Thanks for all the response. I will try to get the spine to block her but am worried about retaliation. I don't think she knows where I live but she obviously knows where I work.

Last edited by Miss Blue; 03-10-2018 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: the quote you reaspond to has been deleted

Old 03-08-2018, 12:23 PM

844 posts, read 2,019,477 times
She's going to either keep escalating if you don't cut her off or possibly retaliate if you do. You can't control what she does. Appeasement NEVER works. All you can do is document and try to protect yourself.

Old 03-08-2018, 12:29 PM

Yes, ignoring this will NOT make it go away. You must be proactive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships