Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2018, 03:55 PM

255 posts, read 168,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einhander View Post
I didn't even wanna talk about dating. She started asking me. I told here there was this one girl who I really used to be crazy over and showed her a pic. And she just kept going on and on about what I should be looking for in a women. She said that the girl has a nice body. But told me that there's lots of girls out there that are beautiful on the inside. Then told me, ''You don't have the perfect body, I'm just telling you straight up.'' And she has no idea that it even offended me that she said that. She just kept going on and on about the type of girl I need to be looking for. And I never even asked her for her advice.
So, you're just sharing? You sound easily offended. Having a thin skin is way more of a turnoff than not having the perfect body (whatever that is).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2018, 04:05 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,222,322 times
Maybe she was pulling a "player" move and just "negging" you.

Is SHE the type of girl she said you should be looking for, by any chance?

But in any case I wouldn't take it personally. We all know that attractiveness is quite subjective so what one person thinks of as perfection or the ideal figure/physique is not going to align with everyone else's ideal.

Old 10-18-2018, 07:12 PM

749 posts, read 481,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Maybe she was pulling a "player" move and just "negging" you.

Is SHE the type of girl she said you should be looking for, by any chance?

But in any case I wouldn't take it personally. We all know that attractiveness is quite subjective so what one person thinks of as perfection or the ideal figure/physique is not going to align with everyone else's ideal.

She said a lot of girls are beautiful on the inside and have great sex. She even said she has great sex.

Old 10-18-2018, 10:31 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,629,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouligann View Post
I think the next time you talk to her, tell her "yes, I don't have a perfect body... but man oh man, YOU sure as hell have a very blunt mouth"

Then walk away and give her something to think about.
HAHA this reminds me of high school. There was this girl who had the biggest attitude I've ever seen, so much sassiness, her name was Gina. Even teachers would give her a hard time, "Gina, you should smile, it's a beautiful day outside, you're alive!" She would sit there arms crossed and glare at them. She was actually attractive, not hot, but a good looking girl, and I found her sassiness actually pretty dang funny; at least she was unique. One day, I came in to sit on my chair in front of her in this class and she had her feet up on the chair. I was like, "Uhh, could you move your feet please." She said, "My feet are more important." Uh, ok. But she moved. Then a few seconds later, after I sit, she said, "You have a big neck," and I turned around to face her and said, "Yeah? Well you have a big mouth!" Nobody laughed at her comment, everyone was laughing at my response, and she just sat there, arms crossed as usual, and said nothing.

I still thought she was funny, she never offended me, I like people with unique personalities lol.

Old 10-19-2018, 05:23 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,694,459 times
OP should work out and or diet to get that "perfect body" whatever that may be. Then find the woman that made the comment and see if the new body meets her standards.

Old 10-19-2018, 06:32 AM

13,044 posts, read 13,858,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Of course it is..They’re a lot of shallow people on here who literally put good looking people on pedestals as superior beings..it’s scary.
But... but... but... some of us incredibly good looking people really are superior beings.

Sometimes I wish God had made me smart instead of so incredibly good looking.

Old 10-19-2018, 06:39 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,089,802 times
Yeh... Some of my very close friends can be brutally blunt at times. We consider ourselves like family so they also feel like they can be like that with me as our relationship is fairly deep strong... long term. I just accept it as it is who they are and in a way twist it around as a compliment as to how comfortable they are with me in their life. I usually just say something like "No one is perfect love".

If it wasn't a friend in that circle, I'll usually just smile and throw it back at them.... "You aren't perfect yourself".

Old 10-19-2018, 09:50 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Quote:
I only talked to her about family. But she brought up dating.
Quote:
BULL. I never talked about going for women until she brought it up and forced it on me. The whole time I only talked to her about family and she one day brought up that she has never heard me talk about women.
lol. See other thread. Even this one is all about his aunt even though it isn't.

How old are you? Are you a virgin? Have you ever had a gf?

Old 10-23-2018, 05:21 PM

2,790 posts, read 1,642,228 times
Quote:
Then told me, ''You don't have the perfect body, I'm just telling you straight up.''
This is incredibly rude. Anyone with an ounce of compassion knows you shouldn't judge a person outloud like this.

Old 10-23-2018, 10:41 PM

749 posts, read 481,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
lol. See other thread. Even this one is all about his aunt even though it isn't.

How old are you? Are you a virgin? Have you ever had a gf?

I'm not a virgin at all, but never had a gf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships