U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 04:58 PM

359 posts, read 187,986 times

Advertisements

I fell for her request for help again. There was a heavy box in the shed that needed to be moved to the basement and required 2 people to move it. I obliged because I'm so nice. She got hot and removed the vest. She "accidentally" flashed some cleavage again. It was back breaking work but worth it for a few instances she gave me an eyeful. Except that I felt like leaning in to whisper in her ear that I could see more than she probably intended and ask if I could stroke her hair that was in a pony tail, converting this non romantic relationship to a more romantic one. But I decided to control the urge and limit myself to looking without touching.

I wonder if I could convince her to do housework with her top off, so wearing only a bra? Or is that too much of a stretch from reality? Let's face it - since I'm emotionally driven, I think the only way to convince me to move out is to explain how the benefits of such a move would outweigh the benefits I get now.

Old 02-03-2019, 05:11 PM

359 posts, read 187,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
You're so delusional you can't even make sense.

If you're roommates and friends, then she's not an AirBnB host, so those supposed rules don't apply.

So? According to you, she's your roommate. She's not worried about being attractive to you so she's not trying to attract you..

How many times do I have to explain what she is? I never said she's my roommate, that's what she said.
I don't understand what you find so confusing but I recommend you take a time out from participating in my thread.

Old 02-03-2019, 05:20 PM

1,907 posts, read 957,275 times
You two are perfect for each other. She's a tease, playing you for a fool and you....well, you're creepy.

You haven't said but is she lesbian or bi or bi-curious or is she straight and just having fun with this? I'd suggest getting out of there before she gets tired of playing you and tells the police that's she threatened by you. Get a male "roommate" or "landlord" or "host".....you won't have to worry about what he's wearing because you won't be attracted to him and he won't be bothering you.

Old 02-03-2019, 05:21 PM

13,570 posts, read 21,712,120 times
Guys. This was supposed to be the discussion point according to the OP.
Quote:
And yet here I am. I'm still here and I don't know why. Did the victim of abuse become the abuser and have I become the victim? Help me understand why I put up with this substandard treatment.
Seems the thread has turned into one tiresome rant after another with not much advice or opinion to the quote from the OP.
We're closed.
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or