Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2019, 01:28 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times

Advertisements

I'm with River City Rocky in post #24 - I think she/he might be after a 3-some or maybe they have an open marriage? Either way, if money is involved in your business relationship, tread very carefully.

Old 01-24-2019, 06:56 AM

24,559 posts, read 18,259,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post

P.S. I was called to do a massage once, at a guy's house, who was married to a Brazilian woman.

This is the interesting read in this thread. R4T, I'd always guessed you had some kind of university job. Did you pick up a massage therapist license along the way?

Going back on-topic:
I presume the husband is in the room when this on-the-lips kiss is happening?

It sounds to me like this woman is attention-starved. I agree with the advice to just duck the kiss in the future.

Old 01-24-2019, 08:22 AM

6,460 posts, read 7,796,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Hmmm. Exactly what is the problem here?
+1.

OP - are you concerned that you will be tempted to try to get her into bed or something?

Old 01-24-2019, 09:46 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Hmmm. Exactly what is the problem here?
Cooties.

Old 01-24-2019, 09:51 AM

6,089 posts, read 4,987,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post

You got yourself a winning business partner here - think money, amigo, and hasten slowly....whatever you do, do not offend his hot wife because she could shove a knife right into your wallet. Keep a sense of proportion. This is a fleeting kiss you do not want, it is not a wild crotch grab turning your gonads to hot lava.
I'm glad you picked up on this. It's in my best interest, especially my wallet, to not upset anyone here.

Old 01-24-2019, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post
A significant missing fact: How does her husband react to her kissing you on the mouth? No unusual reaction, or is he hanging up your coat when this occurs? If he sees this and is giving it a pass with no comment, his feelings may be very far removed from your fidgetiness about it.

Consider this possibility: She is on to this as her thing. If you do something unusual next time, like turning your face away so she plants a smacker on your cheek, what is her reaction going to be? How will she react?
Is she going to find your conduct insulting? And how will she convey her feelings to her husband?

I had a similar thing occur many years ago. The woman slathered her lips with saliva and then kissed me on the mouth. I jerked back, and she wailed "Why did you do thaaaaaaaaat!!!!!" Very uncomfortable scene followed.

Now imagine that this is how your partner's wife reacts. Bad news.

You got yourself a winning business partner here - think money, amigo, and hasten slowly....whatever you do, do not offend his hot wife because she could shove a knife right into your wallet. Keep a sense of proportion. This is a fleeting kiss you do not want, it is not a wild crotch grab turning your gonads to hot lava.
So-o-o you're suggesting the OP literally "kiss up" to the wife, for his career's sake? What if she decides to take to "the next level" (wink, wink)? He should go along with it, for his career's sake? Sleep his way to the top?

Seriously?

Of course she'll find his dodge off-putting. The point is to send her a message that she's being inappropriate. If that causes the OP's budding business empire to crash (ridiculous. You're catastrophizing), maybe he doesn't want to be in business with a guy dumb enough to listen to a wife who gets off on imposing herself on her husband's business contacts.

Old 01-24-2019, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabrrita View Post
Exactly how close are you to your friend and is it close enough to give up a potentially wild times with this "hot -15 years younger" new and better friend?
I don't think so, but he is a good buddy now. Success tends to bring people closer.

Old 01-24-2019, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
I don't think so, but he is a good buddy now. Success tends to bring people closer.
So, you're saying, that success leads to threesomes? Or to cuckold scenarios?

Get a grip.

Old 01-24-2019, 09:55 AM

Oh, and more info. The husband has been around when it happened.

He even commented "Wow, sometimes I don't even get that!" (meaning the kiss on the lips)

He didn't seem pissed but he did notice. That kiss happened last Saturday, the last time I saw him and his wife together. That's why it was on my mind.

Old 01-24-2019, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
So, you're saying, that success leads to threesomes? Or to cuckold scenarios?

Get a grip.
Whoa. What?

That's not what I was talking about at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships