U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2019, 09:57 AM

78,571 posts, read 70,482,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
Oh, and more info. The husband has been around when it happened.

He even commented "Wow, sometimes I don't even get that!" (meaning the kiss on the lips)

He didn't seem pissed but he did notice. That kiss happened last Saturday, the last time I saw him and his wife together. That's why it was on my mind.
What if this has the opposite effect a certain poster is suggesting (i.e. kissing up to the wife is a good thing for your business interests)? What if he dumps you? What if they had a huge fight after you left?

I repeat: get a grip. Just dodge the kiss next time, and don't worry about it.

Old 01-24-2019, 10:00 AM

78,571 posts, read 70,482,002 times
Quote:
Whoa. What?

That's not what I was talking about at all.
I was following up on this post, that you responded to with your "success brings people closer" comment.

Quote:
Exactly how close are you to your friend and is it close enough to give up a potentially wild times with this "hot -15 years younger" new and better friend?
OP, this isn't some huge dilemma. Go with your gut, and dodge the kiss, while saying something like "It's nice to see you again, (name of babe)". Don't let a hot corporate wife with boundary issues hold you hostage out of career concerns.

Old 01-24-2019, 10:03 AM

4,696 posts, read 1,420,766 times
Quote:
It's in my best interest, especially my wallet, to not upset anyone here.
Then I think you shouldn't attempt to change anything.

While I do think it's strange, some people are completely overreacting about this. It's not really a big deal.

Old 01-24-2019, 10:16 AM

13,570 posts, read 21,713,951 times
closed for moderator review
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or