U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-19-2019, 07:31 AM
 
1,829 posts, read 2,188,724 times
Reputation: 2813

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuggy View Post
Yep the op just joined today lol
And he's no longer with us...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-19-2019, 07:42 AM
 
Location: Ft. Myers
17,631 posts, read 11,084,828 times
Reputation: 37650
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenosamz View Post
when I was in uni, one day I was feeling pretty groggy. I think I had some kind of cold, and my lecturer was being an arse. He accused me of not handing in a report, when I clearly did, and I had bought a sandwich which fell out of my hand as I left the shop, and I was late to class since I asked the taxi driver to go to the campus but he went the wrong way, and I was a bit hyper.

I dropped some money on the ground, and as I was picking it up from the corridor floor, some girl came and then literally stood on my hand. She was thinking "oh, I want to hurt this guy so I'll step on his hand!!" So I just got up and shoved her. she fell to the ground, and then she looked so shocked. Some guys in the corridor looked at me and motioned to hit me, i just told them to f off. Even some campus security came and just moved on.

But then some girl who thought she was badass and was above social norms/rules and because i was "nothing" in her eyes - lol. really? what made her the judge of value?

Looking back, i don't really see what I did wrong. I was defending myself. But i'm only asking this since I told my parents, and they said it was understandable but over the top.

tl;dr - some college babe who is the Godly-humanity-judge stepped on my hand as i was picking up loose change, i got irate, shoved her, and then she acted the victim.
You overreacted . She was just looking for a way to meet you. You missed a golden opportunity there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2019, 07:45 AM
 
797 posts, read 219,429 times
Reputation: 2202
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenosamz View Post
it's clear and obvious she was out to **** with me. it's how hotter girls tend to think.

in most normal circumstances, people don't step on others. nobody does. nobody is above societal, nay human, rules.
And it never occurred to you that maybe she was walking past you and didn't see that your hand was on the ground (especially judging by her reaction to your reaction; someone who is intentionally trying to hurt you isn't shocked when you react; they're more likely to be smug)? Did she actually walk up, look at you, step on your hand, and stay there? Why would she want to "****" with you? Do you even know her? Why didn't you say "Ow, you're on my hand" instead of shoving her? How did you get up to shove her if she was standing on your hand? How do you know she thought she was a "badass" and though you were "nothing"? Why is it "how hotter girls tend to think"? If she hadn't been "hot," you probably would've said she was being a jerk because she was "ugly." (How do you look, btw, that you're judging other people for their looks? How do you treat women you don't find "hot"?)

Look, we get it: you had a bad day. Someone injured you. Because you had a bad day and clearly have some kind of problem with women, you assumed it was deliberate when it was probably an accident. This means you overreacted. No matter how bad of a day you were having, it doesn't mean your overreaction was okay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2019, 08:03 AM
 
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
11,495 posts, read 13,562,688 times
Reputation: 7713
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenosamz View Post
it's how hotter girls tend to think.

Can we report this guy? He's going to murder someone some day...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2019, 08:06 AM
 
6,359 posts, read 2,285,056 times
Reputation: 14626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuggy View Post
You presume to know what others are thinking ! Your response to her was to be violent! And you donít know what you did wrong!

Anger issues against women who you presume to think badly of you ,hum what could go wrong!

She was standing on his hand. Which would hurt. I'll assume he wanted her off his hand as quickly as possible.


I would've shoved her too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2019, 08:24 AM
 
3,604 posts, read 1,616,221 times
Reputation: 13503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
She was standing on his hand. Which would hurt. I'll assume he wanted her off his hand as quickly as possible.


I would've shoved her too.
If you want to defend someone who has the power to know what women think of him and chooses a violent way to respond so be it .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2019, 08:28 AM
 
12,392 posts, read 7,452,214 times
Reputation: 23230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
She was standing on his hand. Which would hurt. I'll assume he wanted her off his hand as quickly as possible.


I would've shoved her too.
You would shove someone to the ground who accidentally stepped on your hand while you were on the floor in a heavily congested area?

Yes, it probably hurt, but if violence is your reaction to such an accident, then it might be time to look up some anger management classes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2019, 09:31 AM
 
924 posts, read 814,326 times
Reputation: 2470
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenosamz View Post
it's clear and obvious she was out to **** with me. it's how hotter girls tend to think.

in most normal circumstances, people don't step on others. nobody does. nobody is above societal, nay human, rules.
OP exhibits classic incel traits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2019, 09:35 AM
 
792 posts, read 325,370 times
Reputation: 2410
A person who reacts this way and has this sort of internal dialogue going on is definitely the kind of person who will get in trouble all his life for "anti-social behavior." That chip in his mental shoulder is soul-deep and not fillable. Hopefully, he's locked up before he REALLY hurts someone. :/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-19-2019, 09:51 AM
 
6,359 posts, read 2,285,056 times
Reputation: 14626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuggy View Post
If you want to defend someone who has the power to know what women think of him and chooses a violent way to respond so be it .

We all tend to make assumptions. The FACT is that she chose to stand on his hand. Implying the violence started with her. He has the right to make the physical hurt stop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top