Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 07:34 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times

Advertisements

At least he wasn't against homosexuals....I liked how he pointed that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I was trying to defend the transgender who has enough to deal with...I am not going to coddle a bigot.

But I love you, Artsy!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 07:37 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,248,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
At least he wasn't against homosexuals....I liked how he pointed that out.
He said he wasn't against homosexuals but he said a few things that could elude to his disapproval...who knows...

Old 10-07-2008, 07:37 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,533,269 times
The transgender part wouldn't bother me. The leaving her wife part would. I don't understand people who marry when they know they're not marrying the right gender. To me that's using someone else to make yourself look normal.

I have a brother in law who did this. He always knew he was gay. He told my sister in law after 17 years of marriage and 3 kids who ended up put through hell. I don't care that he's gay but I do care that he used my sister in law like that. That's a rotten thing to do. He should never have married her in the first place.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:40 PM

I know that is just rotten and cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
I have a brother in law who did this. He always knew he was gay. He told my sister in law after 17 years of marriage and 3 kids who ended up put through hell. I don't care that he's gay but I do care that he used my sister in law like that. That's a rotten thing to do. He should never have married her in the first place.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:46 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,712,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
The transgender part wouldn't bother me. The leaving her wife part would. I don't understand people who marry when they know they're not marrying the right gender. To me that's using someone else to make yourself look normal.

Of course he SHOULDN'T have done it, but I am sympathetic to how this kind of thing happens. He probably wanted so badly to be "normal" and might have even believed at the time that he could become straight if he just tried hard enough. Sad all the way around though.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:28 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,446,727 times
Okay, folks I'm back.

Time to be honest with you all. The truth is I am the transgendered one. Yes, that is correct. I used to be a man but recently had my you-know-whats taken off and pushed back inside me to make me a woman. I take a load of hormones, too. And I have breast implants. Recently I moved in with a roommate (yes, it was me all along) and I haven't told her. She has questioned my size 11 shoes, but that's not all that unusual.

Why should I tell the b**tch? Hell, I'm as much of a woman as she is. Sure, I don't have ovaries or fallopian tubes or even a womb, but who cares about that fluffy stuffing stuff. What matters is that all my outer parts resemble a woman. A little bit of lipstick and hairspray and I am more woman than any woman I know. I have dated and slept with several men who had no idea. And what business is it of anyone's anyway? Screw them.

But what really warms my heart and makes me so happy is all the love and support that I've witness here in this thread. Thank you, all of you, for understanding and nonjudgmental acceptance.

Love and Kisses,

Woofie (the pink dog)

Old 10-07-2008, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
Okay, folks I'm back.

Time to be honest with you all. The truth is I am the transgendered one. Yes, that is correct. I used to be a man but recently had my you-know-whats taken off and pushed back inside me to make me a woman. I take a load of hormones, too. And I have breast implants. Recently I moved in with a roommate (yes, it was me all along) and I haven't told her. She has questioned my size 11 shoes, but that's not all that unusual.

Why should I tell the b**tch? Hell, I'm as much of a woman as she is. Sure, I don't have ovaries or fallopian tubes or even a womb, but who cares about that fluffy stuffing stuff. What matters is that all my outer parts resemble a woman. A little bit of lipstick and hairspray and I am more woman than any woman I know. I have dated and slept with several men who had no idea. And what business is it of anyone's anyway? Screw them.

But what really warms my heart and makes me so happy is all the love and support that I've witness here in this thread. Thank you, all of you, for understanding and nonjudgmental acceptance.

Love and Kisses,

Woofie (the pink dog)
Yeah, right!

Old 10-07-2008, 09:33 PM

I'm starting to get very nervous here......somebody hold my hand

Old 10-07-2008, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I'm starting to get very nervous here......somebody hold my hand
Breath deep into the paper bag...breath deep...you'll be ok, Artsy...just keep breathing...

Old 10-07-2008, 09:35 PM

I need an oxygen tank please....... and a stretcher while your at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Breath deep into the paper bag...breath deep...you'll be ok, Artsy...just keep breathing...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships