U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-15-2008, 12:14 AM

2,384 posts, read 4,022,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Artsy would not have the boas...Jessie would
You're right! I was just trying to ruffle some feathers...some pink boa feathers!!!CHEESEY!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2008, 12:16 AM

13,779 posts, read 16,614,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcgal View Post
You're right! I was just trying to ruffle some feathers...some pink boa feathers!!!CHEESEY!!!
Jessie is the resident transgender

The pink boas were so darn funny on Anna Nicole's casket...they say it all, don't they??

Old 10-15-2008, 12:20 AM

17,956 posts, read 5,774,927 times
Quote:
Yeah, my husband is not into the CD type thing...he does not understand how there can be banter if the two people do not know each other...I told him it is like having a pen pal with fast responses
1st up.....I have never given my husband the owner/operator manuel, for a mouse........he ''kind of'' understands forums, but mostly understands ''messanger'', from when our son was in Iraq. Facebook he comprehends, very well, because I read him alot of what the kids post, there. Blogs he understands, because of Army connections & mil~blogs. but the laptop is mine, as his boat is his.

Old 10-15-2008, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Jessie is the resident transgender

The pink boas were so darn funny on Anna Nicole's casket...they say it all, don't they??
I know! The poor thing could not even be buried gracefully!!!

Old 10-15-2008, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debey View Post
1st up.....I have never given my husband the owner/operator manuel, for a mouse........he ''kind of'' understands forums, but mostly understands ''messanger'', from when our son was in Iraq. Facebook he comprehends, very well, because I read him alot of what the kids post, there. Blogs he understands, because of Army connections & mil~blogs. but the laptop is mine, as his boat is his.
That's cool...my hubby understands but could care less...he turns it all off when he gets home, which is rare

Old 10-15-2008, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcgal View Post
I know! The poor thing could not even be buried gracefully!!!
God bless her...she was a mess! But she could go out with a bang

Old 10-15-2008, 12:35 AM

Quote:
God bless her...she was a mess! But she could go out with a bang
Seriously!!!
When she passed, it was such a big deal since her son had just died and she was drugged and everyone knew it and the baby daddy drama was going on!!! I tell you, Drama was her middle name!!!

Old 10-15-2008, 01:01 AM

Ok, so speaking of all this death reminded me of what happened today. This is weird. So back in April there was this house that was for sale by owner and I called the number and spoke to this guy who told me his whole life story. He and his wife had 3 kids, their youngest was finishing high school in June and they had decided that once all the kids had graduated, that they would get a divorce and sell the house and the wife would move into something smaller. So we talked about the price of the home and he was asking $40K more than any of the other homes in the neighborhood and I told him that was way too much and he informed me that he had recently purchased a $500K home in another neighborhood and he needed to sell this one so his wife could move out and move on. Anyway, summer came around, I never thought about the house. My real estate agent apparently one day went by his house to show it to another couple and the husband was sprawled out on the bed watching tv eating chips and pizza. At the time I had no idea that this was the same house that I had called about. So anyway, I found out today that the house is now in foreclosure so I inquired why especially since this guy just bought a brand new house in April for $500K. Back in August, there were two boys here in Williamsburg that were out late one night and had a car accident and both died on impact, the driver of the vehicle was this guys son! So to back up a little, the owner tells me that he and his wife waited till the kids were out of school to get a divorce, and not 4 months later, his youngest son dies. They are then sued by the passanger's parents therefore he loses his $500k house and is now losing this house as well! How weird that this all came back around full circle though!!!! Freaky!!!

Old 10-15-2008, 01:17 AM

17,956 posts, read 5,774,927 times
it's not freaky...it's karma.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debey View Post
it's not freaky...it's karma.
you mean karma on the couple selling the home...right??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships