Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2012, 10:43 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,806,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
NO it does not. 5'6 looks like 5'6 when you're in bed. The legs and arms are still short
And if you're... say 5'8" or so or shorter does it really matter? Do you think that the size of his arms and legs has any correlation to the size of his penis?

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-14-2012 at 09:40 PM.. Reason: fixed html tag

Old 05-12-2012, 10:46 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
And if you're... say 5'8" or so or shorter does it really matter? Do you think that the size of his arms and legs has any correlation to the size of his penis?
You want the whole package though, not just the penis. Seeing a man with very long strong legs and arms is a turn on. It's just something about his presence that is more stimulating than what a short man can bring. Taller men can lift you up and move you around a lot more. More aggression and passion. I feel safe, protected. A short guy can't do that, and if he does it just doesn't have the same effect.

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-14-2012 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: fixed html tag

Old 05-12-2012, 10:51 PM

Quote:
You want the whole package though, not just the penis. Seeing a man with very long strong legs and arms is a turn on. It's just something about his presence that is more stimulating than what a short man can bring. Taller men can lift you up and move you around a lot more. More aggression and passion. I feel safe, protected. A short guy can't do that, and if he does it just doesn't have the same effect.
Yeah, yeah, yeah... we get it. More of the usual potshots at short men, whatever.

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-14-2012 at 09:42 PM.. Reason: fixed html tag

Old 05-12-2012, 10:52 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,092,842 times
Quote:
I don't have a problem with women thinking like this ...

I just wish that someone would make an app for my phone so that when I run into a woman like you, it would send off an alarm ... maybe play that song ... "Don't want no short, short man."

That way I wouldn't waste my time with you and you wouldn't get your time wasted by short dudes.

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-14-2012 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: fixed html tag

Old 05-12-2012, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post

I just wish that someone would make an app for my phone so that when I run into a woman like you, it would send off an alarm ... maybe play that song ... "Don't want no short, short man."

That way I wouldn't waste my time with you and you wouldn't get your time wasted by short dudes.
Dunno, but based on my experiences IRL and here, that alarm would be going off constantly.

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-14-2012 at 09:46 PM..

Old 05-12-2012, 10:58 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post

How tall are you? I think 5'6 is just too short. My only boyfriend was 5'6, and I did settle for him. I couldn't get the tall ones that I liked to notice me. But I always felt like I was dating my kid brother with him. Tall men just have a presence, like a strong authority that I like about them

If a guy is 5'8-5'9 is not bad, especially if he is nicely built

Quote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah... we get it. More of the usual potshots at short men, whatever.
I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you.

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-14-2012 at 09:46 PM..

Old 05-12-2012, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
Dunno, but based on my experiences IRL and here, that alarm would be going off constantly.
The more the better...

Life is short (pun ) and you don't want to waste time trying to get know people who have no respect for you.

If it went off 19 out of 20 times, I'd just shrug and concentrate on the 20th woman.

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-14-2012 at 09:47 PM..

Old 05-12-2012, 11:01 PM

Quote:
And another thing about this: To all those who tell short men "oh, it's all about your ATTITUDE or CONFIDENCE or some other psychobabble" instead of your actual height/build/etc. just drop it. Now. The above quote demonstrates perfectly that a short man's attitude or confidence or personality has absolutely ZIPPO to do with sexual attraction AND if there is NO sexual attraction then it is absolutely no-go. Period.

I hope this puts the matter to rest once and for all when it comes to short men and women. Seriously. We now know all we need to know about the topic.

Old 05-12-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Frankly, as a 5'5" guy who has much to offer - and, yes, sexually too - a guy who is educated, well-read, a good cook, etc. yes I am offended. I am offended that I am judged as 'inadequate' or 'worthless' by the one thing I have no control over whatsoever AND it so happens to be the one thing that has no bearing at all on who I am as a person. But that's all right. You go on and try to find your tall knight in shining armor - and chances are he will be less of a man than yours truly in spite of his height.

I wish you well in your quest.

Old 05-12-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
How tall are you? I think 5'6 is just too short. My only boyfriend was 5'6, and I did settle for him. I couldn't get the tall ones that I liked to notice me. But I always felt like I was dating my kid brother with him. Tall men just have a presence, like a strong authority that I like about them

If a guy is 5'8-5'9 is not bad, especially if he is nicely built

Not to be negative, but considering your situation, your outlook is really bad.

I just figured you were one of those 5'9" women who's had 10 boyfriends all between 6'1" and 6'6".

...and it doesn't offend me. I'm old and I've been rejected for physical reasons for so long ... I just don't want to spend time getting to know a woman thinking I'm charming her with my personality, only to find out at the end I'm just too short. Might as well get the rejection over with right off the bat.

Remember that next time you meet a short guy who might be interested in you.

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-14-2012 at 09:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships